-Caveat Lector-

In reference to the following:

>  {BIG SNIP}
>
>In town/very near at the moment we have: the heads of the following;
>Martinists,  KKK, Theosophical Society in England, Scottish Grand Lodge,
>and we even have The Bermuda Bank new in town. Whilst extreme american Pat
>Robertson has bought over a function Bank of Scotland telephone banking.
>A new author is in town about to publish that Edinburgh was the place for a
>Temple of Solomon, and He uses the landmarks and network of local strange
>architecture to draw on maps a la Renne Le Chateau.
>So - was/is Edinburgh a place where shit happens, where descendants of
>Jesus climb to the top Of Arthurs Seat  the Hill of the Lion [of the tribe
>of Judah], where Ninja, Reptiles, Werewolves Greys, and Mongolian Warriors
>assemble around the Ark of the Covenant drinking Blood from the Holy Grail
>- ???
>Is the Second Coming in Edinburgh ?  more revelations to follow ....

You said at the end of this message that you need a drink. It sounds like
you've had one too many already!

I suppose the problem I have with your stuff stems from the fact that it just
doesn't try to connect two or three aspects of the known or unknown, it tries
to loosely imply some interrelation among ALL of the paranormal, ancient
history, religion, the occult, politics, legend, economics, my sister's ass
(if I had a sister, that is), etc. Before you try to solve the  equation of Life,
the Universe, and Everything, you might want to try looking at one aspect
at a time. Not only that, but you might also want to construct SOME KIND
OF ACTUAL THEORY out of it.

What exactly does Jesus + Satan + the KKK + werewolves + greys + the
Holy Grail + ninjas + Merlin + every other political, social, historical,
paranormal event, artifact, and figure add up to? I think it must add up to
some bad salmon, a bottle of cheap wine, a couple of hits of acid, and
a magic mushroom or two.

Help me out here. I just don't get it.

HOFFA