-Caveat Lector-

> Also,
>you have called china and russia the worst mass murderers of all time.
>Anybody can admit that China is easily a brutal regime, but how can
>you say that they are the worst mass-murderer of all time? Did the
>nazi holocaust fail to engage your attention at all?

Andrew:

Check your history. Chairman Mao comes in an EASY first in the
historical body count, with many MILLIONS more only speculated
about. Stalin is next, and Hitler comes in a "weak" (as compared to
the others, of course) third. It's just that The Holocaust has been
discussed, written about, and dramatized (in movies, that is)  in
mainstream circles much more than the other two. Mao and Stalin's
respective killing careers went on many more years than Hitler's,
with, if I am not mistaken, Mao's being the longest running.

As a footnote, I would like to add that I am in no way denying the
horror of The Holocaust or inferring that it should not be widely
talked about and remembered. My point is merely that it is more
well known by the general public than the abuses of Mao, but
Stalin's career is probably next in order of most to least well known.

HOFFA