-Caveat Lector-

Hi Goat:

Now what you do is great; my old friend was an astrologer and I did not
understand that except once she routed the escape of a famous person
back to Scotland using charts.

Now some time back there was a little item in the paper - this was may 6
or 7 years ago -about possibly there being another planet to add to the
original 12 and this would mean, everything from the bible to the
astrologers attributes to the 12 tribes, to the horoscopes for the year,
etc. would have to be changed.  But how- was this a warning of something
to come.

Didn't King Arthur have 12 chairs with the 13th empty, or who was that.

Somewhere, in time, is something happening here.   Would the day come
when we would add another month to the year, to make it different.

Astrology = the 12 tribes - even the ancients did not allow for this
13th month.

If they do include this new planet it would really throw stuff off - now
that would be a real glitch and we could let Jerry Falwell deal with
that.

What you think, Goat;  I am a Scorpio - and as for Nostradamus....a lot
of people put their faith on his work; Hitler took a new name (he had to
be a member of a secret society long before Thule, Etc.)
and made it fit with the prophecies; and Churchill not to be outdone,
had his people manipulate them to his advantage.

What would they call this new planet in our solar system, and do recall
what this was all about.

Have fun, always like your stuff.