-Caveat Lector-

I think the evil eye today (as compared to a mojo) is television - the
Tower of Babel - communication.  When I became involved in researching
why a bible code was being used - and again, a very simple one - not the
phoney numbers game being used today) I learned two things - propaganda
also equates to prophecy; that is why one should test the prophets, to
see whose side they were on.   Freud used Job, as the key to sellf
analysis....Jung chose to follow a different route.

Often I have been told that "you hear a different drummer"; that is
true, or I would not be sitting here.

In 1969 I had the urge to get in the attic and bring down an old
suitcase; in it, ws a bible I had not seen since I was a small child,
and old documents - and a lot of good stuff.  The first thing I did was
to open the bible to Song of Solomon - and written on the side of the
page in pencil, were the words "key experiment".   Now I know the
Rosicrucians, etc., and the Voice of the Turtle, seemingly represent the
silent majority.....that I Am Black But Comely, represents "Black is
Beautiful; that the author's words sound like Shakespear at his best and
worst - with maybe a little of Ben Franklin tossed in for fun and
intrigue.  Imagine a nose like the tower of Lebanon....is this a
communication tower or just a big nose.

And I bet the Jesuits were working overime on this one wee verse:

"And the roof of thy mouth like the best wine for my beloved, that goeth
down sweetly....causing the lips of those that are asleep to speak".
Drugs?

Two other passages in this old over 100 year old bible were marked; the
bible was made for the Delegates to the Clarendon Press, SS Teachers
Edition, and has everthing you ever wanted to know about anything,
printed therein......

I remember a poem by a woman named Wheeler, as I recall , but not the
name:

For I am the voice of the Turtle; through me the weak shall be
heard......

Later comparing bibles, I wondered why Jerry Bible in his own Liberty
Edition which provides excellent research data - but beware of some of
the interpretations - would change the names of the meaning of certain
important, historical biblical disciples.  Namely, a man by the name of
Mnason who seemed to be like the ancients to have lived a very long
life...

When you deal with brainwashing - sex drugs, and wine, I think of
Clinton when I read this one verse

"Many wters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it; if  a
mn would give all the substance of his house for love, it would utterly
be contemned."

This is the difference between King Edward who truly gave up everything
for love to marry a Warfield-Simpson; and President Clinton, who
obviously got caught in a trap, and couldn't get out....

Song of Solomon is full of drugs....full of key eperiments, would only
be a guess on my part.

Well, I guess we are all laborers in the vineyard - want bread and roses
- and feel a need to tend to their own business and vineyards.