<< Maybe I should clarify.  He had an extreme number of liaisons.  Today he
would
 be called a sexual addict.  This is a character flaw that's easily exploited
by
 foreign agents attempting to gain information from a military unit or
civilian
 organization.
   Bush does not appear to be a sexual addict, therefore his indiscretions
would
 not be as easily detected and exploited.  This would be grounds, though, for
 review of the status of his clearance.  His access to certain intel would
 probably be surreptitiously denied, as in Clinton's case.
   In the Army, your clearance is yanked during the investigation and you ride
 desk or you sit in a "detainment facility" if your behavior is criminal.  I
 guess that just goes to show how treatment of the elite and lower status
 fuck-ups differs.

 --
 Mark McHugh >>

    The President is elected by a majority of the vote.  The Presidency
represents one of the three branches of government.  Intel agencies and the
Pentagon are supposed to be subservient to the elected government, not in
charge of them.  The President can be removed by impeachment, resignation or
death.  It is not anyone's right or responsibility to decide which level of
clearance the President should hold.  The whole notion is ridiculous.
However, we are a country run by intel, so why pretend otherwise?
    Let's just call it as it is.  We're not the United States of America, we
are The Pawns of the Black Operators.  The POBO.  Let's just get the wording
down right.
Snidely,
Samantha