-Caveat Lector-

Read the stuff on the Unibomber which was excellent; and must re-read.

FBI had this "expert" give a profile on the Unibomber.....he was
allegedly well read, so to put, with an informal eduction.   This
informal education stuff means of course, no college degree.  Well look
what they came  up with.....a genius who supposedly was fed up with
society with broken dreams of what he wanted the world to be whom I
believe went to Harvard? .

In his manifesto he  continually used the word "we"......we would not
have to resort to such measures if "we"......and referring to the
"mountain men"....to be perfectly candid, the manifesto to me did not
appear to be the work of a genius such as Kazinsky.   I do not know how
big the packages were, but were they big enough to put in a mailbox; and
if not, wouldn't someone remember a man of this description mailing
same.

Kazinsky was pushed into the pokey like James Earl Ray....and when the
doors slammed shut, he realized it was for real.  Has anybody heard a
word out of the Unibomber today;  wasn't he promised essentially, a
place work and study. He looked so down and out; I guess he was not
"dapper" enough for the press to get really interested in the matter.

Case Closed........is that what it is
 all about.    Reading the Ramsey ransom note, where the little girl was
murdered - weren't their computer connections here...and could anyone
see the connection to some of othe terminology between Unibomber and
this messagae.

With JonBenet's mother as a primary suspect according to the
press....one remembers the new bicycle sitting outside the house, the
gingerbread house that was made for the children, a note that referr to
the amount of bonus check. And, here I go again, was the code word
"beauty"...key words reminiscent to the old Manson Family - two of the
members of the Manson family had fathers with Military - the space
program and Pentagon.  Remember the beautiful and blonde Sharon Tate -
and the family living in the desert as a band of thieves in the night.

The press soon forgets major crimes when something more spectacular
comes alone.

As for John Gotti - this man is  sitting in a small cell in isolation
for the rest of his life in solitary confinement; the man who put him
there murdered 19 people and admitted to same, and was used as the prime
witness for the prosecution. - given immunity.  Admits to murdering19
people, and is set free.  Gotti had been acquitted 3 times prior the
final conviction, where a Judge had ruled on the fourth attempt, that he
could not have his attorney represent him.  His 14 year old son had been
"accidently" killed - the press had labeled Gotti "the Teflon Don"...and
the justice department and press in a vicious vendenta denied this man
his rights to  fair trial.   Yet, when you read about John Gotti's
associations with his neighborhood friends, I think of the one alleged
Don, who was trying to take pride in his community, who was gunned down
by a black panther, as I recall....Joe Columbo, his name escapes me.

I am glad someone has written the book on Unibomber;  all this and
Oklahoma too, where the innocents were murdered.  Normally, people with
a political cause avoid injurng innocent citizens...whoeer caused
Oklahoma, was delivering a messasge of fear and did not care who got
killed - children and all.  To this day I am not sure if McVey was
really involved; the word out then, was why certain people had not shown
up for work.

Today, and I ever believed this possible, I have seen the light; our
government is not what I thought it was; why all the secrecy. And, when
I left to go to store tody, and this I could not believe, in front of my
house were crosses in the sky - contrails.  The sun was shining, which
is unsual since 1974 the sun gets through very little and when it is in
full light, the rays burn through your clothes.   These contrails were
like a double cross in the sky; and I wondered....my daughter said "I
don't want to hear it; I don't want to hear it"....

You see conspiracy "buffs" as we were called, are paranoic and confused
peope

To peope who believe this, I always remind them that the Supreme Court
rules that just because one is parnoid, does not necessarily men there
is no conspiracy.

Colleen  - and the author by the way shows a book he wrote with a man
giveing a MOJO on it.   Someone told me that was the sign of the
devil.....and a Mafia hit man..  An old Sicilian sign lanuage I presume.