-Caveat Lector-

Welcome to Five Questions with .... a Q&A session with a selected guest.
Today our guest is Larry King, well known interviewer and host of "Larry
King Live", seen weeknights on CNN.

After 40 years you must have some interesting stories. Can you tell us one
of them?

Well, one time while I was interviewing President Clinton, I got my head so
far up his ass that I found a piece of gum that he swallowed when he was
12.....true story!

Larry, this week marks your 40th year in the radio business. Who is your
favorite guest of all time?

Well, there have been so many......let me see now... has to be Barbara
Streisand, that voice, that beauty, that...no, wait, Marlon Brando, yes
Brando, he was the greatest.......Hold on, Ross Perot, talk about a man with
a vision, he has to be... wait, I got it now... Bill and Hillary Clinton,
the greatest President and First Lady this county has ever seen, yes, I
would have to say.....wait.... you know, ... come to think of it .... every
guest has been my favorite in their own special way

.

What do you say to those who accuse you of having a liberal slant?

That's just a rumor perpetrated by right wing fanatical kooks like Paul
Harvey, George Bush and Bob Dole. My views are no further from the center
than those of Jesse Jackson, Bill Clinton or Ted Kennedy, all well known
centrists

.The Word Of The Lord:
Proverbs 29:1
He who is often reproved, yet stiffens his neck will suddenly be broken
beyond healing.

Bard