Subject: CHIP TATUM: Campaign '92 Revisited!!
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Abemarf)
Date: Sat, Mar 13, 1999 3:30 AM

Remember when Ross Perot dropped out of the Presidential campaign
(temporarily) during the summer of 1992? Did you ever wonder what REALLY
happened? Chip Tatum explains:

Tatum says that, in 1992, President Bush instructed him to "neutralise"
presidential runner Ross Perot, but he refused to do so. Tatum turned over a
copy of an incriminating tape to President Bush, explaining that it would not
be released - providing that he, his family and Perot remained unharmed.
GENE "CHIP" TATUM -- CA. JULY 1996

Abbreviated transcript of Gene Tatum's appearance on the Rob Lori radio show,
"Radioactivity" on WMNF, out of Tampa, Florida.

ROBERT LORI: Good afternoon. This is "Radio Activity." I'm Robert Lori. In the
Hillsboro(sp?) County jail right now is a man who says he's been involved in
covert operations since the mid-1970s; that he has knowledge of drug smuggling
by employees of the U.S. government; and that he was once assigned the task of
assassinating political figures, *including*, he says, orders to assassinate
Ross Perot in 1992.

We're joined now by Gene Tatum, who's speaking to us from the Morgan Street
jail in Hillsboro County. Gene Tatum, welcome to WMNF.

GENE TATUM: Good afternoon.

ROBERT LORI: Good afternoon. Was I accurate in that introduction?

GENE TATUM: Yeah, I would say so. I would like to qualify the Ross Perot
portion of it. The unit that I was working with is code named "Pegasus." By
the
time a mission comes to us, we're ordered to "neutralize." Now we can
neutralize in any of three methods: through intimidation, blackmail, or
"termination."

ROBERT LORI: Was it clear what method they were advocating?

GENE TATUM: They pretty well leave it up to us.

Martin F. Abernathy
-----
Aloha, He'Ping,
Om, Shalom, Salaam.