-Caveat Lector-

ESCAPE TO SERBIA
================

(CNNS,  03/16/99)  --  The  austere  nation  of  Finland,  it now
appears, does not seek immigrants.  So where in  the  wide  world
can one escape to, should they wish to flee from the increasingly
repressive USA?

There  is  still a nation of heroes who would likely welcome your
help: the nation of Serbia.

In the 1930s, many  Americans  joined the Abraham Lincoln Brigade
and went to Spain to volunteer as fighters  against  the  fascist
regime  of  General  Franco.   Now,  a  new  fascist  NATO regime
threatens the good people of  Serbia.   It  is time to form a new
Abraham  Lincoln  Brigade,  escape  to  Serbia,  and   help   our
freedom-loving Serb brothers.

That  the  Serb people must be basically good is obvious from the
fact that they are  being  demonized  by the American mass media.
It is  a  known  fact  and  constantly  restated  that,  "If  the
mainstream  press  doesn't  like  you,  then  you  must  be doing
something right."

You say you're angry as Hell at the U.S. government?  What better
way to vex the Washington, DC, Lords than to put  a  thousand  or
more U.S. males into Serbia as a potent symbol of defiance?

S.O.S.  Serbia...   S.O.S.  Serbia...  Conspiracy Nation calling.
Wish to organize new Abraham  Lincoln Brigade and plant ourselves
symbolically and actually in your country, where we, by our  mere
presence,   will   help   halt   the  NATO  threat  against  your
sovereignty.   Contact  Brian   Redman  at  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  for
advice/assistance.

Readers interested in joining  Abraham  Lincoln  Brigade  II  and
travelling    to    Serbia,    contact   Conspiracy   Nation   at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
CNNS  (Conspiracy  Nation  News  Service)  is an INDEPENDENT news
outlet, not owned by anyone.  (But  of course, we would say that,