-Caveat Lector-

from:
http://members.aol.com/copcrimes/
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/copcrimes/">Cop Crimes - Police brutality, law
enforcement  </A>
-----

You are victim number  to visit since 8/9/98

Bill of Rights Day - December 15, 1998 ( download your copy of the Bill
of Rights )
Treasury Dept. obstructs Humanitarian Efforts

If you're not yet a victim of police brutality, lying, harassment,
theft, or abuse ...
it's likely you soon will be.

  They carry guns, use military technology against civilians, are given
special privileges, have extraordinary responsibility, and are entrusted
with the protection of society as a whole - but do some Cops really
break the Law?  We know they do - and often.  Some of the best criminals
(best at being criminals) work in law enforcement, and your fate lies in
their integrity. Police brutality law enforcement cop badge baton squad
car patrol officer sheriff

  Police brutality is increasing at an alarming rate.  Luckily, as
Americans, we are guaranteed the freedom to engage in insurrection
against those who would deny us our Rights. police brutality law
enforcement

  Mind you - the broad brush does not apply here.  Merely being a cop
doesn't mean a person is all bad, however, the "blue wall of silence"
tends to show the "good" cops supporting the "bad" cops so as not to
betray their brethren.  Nevertheless, the CopCrimes Homepage is not
 intended to "bash" cops - but rather to expose the dirty ones, the ones
who seem to thrive on police brutality. police brutality law enforcement

  We have found that the honest cops are supportive of our effort to
expose the corruption and abuse.  If you're one of the cops who is named
on this site, your rebuttal (if any) can be submitted by one of the
following report forms, or to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  This site serves to affect public policy and is dedicated to informing
the public about dirty Cops and police brutality in the Unites States,
with an emphasis on (but not limited to) Sacramento County, California.
 police brutality law enforcement

  Know a dirty cop? There's an informational report form on the next
page. There is also a link to our self-publishing / ready to publish
 posting site where you can publish your report directly to the
Internet.  If you know the e-mail address for the cop being reported,
then please include it - the officer can be sent an email message or
U.S.P.S. Postcard notification telling them they have "... been listed
on CopCrimes," including a reference to the alleged offense(s). *See
details at bottom* police brutality law enforcement

NOTE: Favorable submissions on good, honest cops are also welcome.

  This site is an ongoing, expanding effort to educate.  Only through
education and prevention, will the public be better equipped to handle
the increasing wave of criminal police activity.  Being in " contempt of
cop " should not be a crime. police brutality

Over 1/3 of the U.S. is on the Internet and 90% of that third - VOTE

Why is this important? Because this site is here to affect public
policy.

See what dirty cops have to say about the CopCrimes Homepage

  Case Law: Find out how to protect yourself against those law
encroachment officers.  Here you'll find explicit case law and court
decisions on the right to self-protection against the unlawful acts of
 rogue police officers.

  The following table of cities is by no means complete ... look for
cities in your general area, and be warned about suspect cops near you (
or contact us with information to add a new city, if it isn't there
already). Police brutality law enforcement copcrimes murder

police brutality law enforcement City or County police brutality law
enforcement
Alameda

Azusa

Bakersfield

C.H.P.
Citrus Heights
El Dorado

Fortuna

Lakewood

Los Angeles

Marin County

Ontario

Sacramento
San Bernadino
San Francisco

San Luis Obispo

Santa Clara

Santa Cruz

Santa Monica

Seaside

Sunnyvale

Ventura

SUBMIT A REPORT for our review, and potential publication
sheriff (This is the form used to submit CopCrimes Reports through us)
sheriff

police brutality Links to cop crimes in each state: police brutality

Alabama

Alaska

Arizona

Arkansas

California

Colorado

Connecticut

Delaware

Wash. D.C.

Florida

Georgia

Hawaii

Idaho

Illinois

Indiana

Iowa

Kansas

Kentucky

Louisiana

Maine

Maryland

Massachusetts

Michigan

Minnesota

Mississippi

Missouri

Montana

Nebraska

Nevada

New Hampshire

New Jersey

New Mexico

New York

North Carolina

North Dakota

Ohio

Oklahoma

Oregon

Pennsylvania

Rhode Island

South Carolina

South Dakota

Tennessee

Texas

Utah

Vermont

Virginia

Washington

West Virginia

Wisconsin

Wyoming

Departments of Corrections

F.B.I.

BATF

Pepper Spray

Canada

Immigration Naturalization Services ( INS )

Child Protective Services (CPS)

Judges

Legislators

Central Intelligence