-Caveat Lector-

[EMAIL PROTECTED],Internet writes:
>I didn't think this was about finding an improvement, I thought
>it was about removing a criminals from the office of the president.

*there are more innocent people in jail thasn there are guilty ones
walking around free and these are the same people that want to impeach.*

>One need not be tried and convicted to be a criminal, thousands
>of robbers and murders have gotten away with out a trial, but
>that does not remove the fact that they are robbers and murders.

*or that the ones doing the impeaching are bigger criminals than clinton.*

>A criminals (by any label) is one who transgress the laws on the
>books.
>If Clinton has done the same things others have been convicted
>as a criminals for, then Clinton is a criminal.
>The fact that high party mob bosses will not be tried for their
>criminals acts, does not change the fact that they are criminals.

*i reiterate; turn that tv down or you will go deaf before you are 21.*

>When any politician does the very same things others are convicted
>as felons for, that politician is a felon.
>No felon/criminals politician who does the same things others are
>sent to prison for, is fit for office.
>
>Powerful criminals holding office? Yes, the party mob families
>are in control of the government of America.

*and that is the whole problem, noisinator. it is these criminals who are
giving up clinton for impeachment, as a sacrafical lamb to take the heat
off from themselves. i say impeach the system, not the petty criminal they
tell us to sacrafice. you can't find your way out from their agenda. get
over it.

sirhC