-Caveat Lector-

Brian:

Let me run this by you....in order for there to be a New World Order,
they will have t to unite Europe as they did the United States - and if
the different states in Europe do not fall in line, they will do to
them, what Sherman did to Georgia..... when some of the states didn't
like what was going on.  Now this was the way Hitler tried to unit
Europe.....a lot of innocent people died and now the US has taken on the
attributes of the enemy.

All these humanitarians with whips - marching across Europe....The
United States of Europe - there can be no New World Order, without it.
And then - eyes will be on China with its vast natural resources yet to
be untapped.....and then they will set the Dali Llama on high, and go
for it.

When that is accomplished, then the New World Order will have been
accomplished, and we can again send someone like Shirley Temple to
represent us in the United Nations.  Golly Gee....then everything will
be just fine.

You cannot have a New WORLD Order unless the entire world is in it - and
they then will reach for the stars and start to sub-divide the moon and
mars, etc.

Lets Vote Them All Out.....This is the beginning of WWIII - the
humanitarian way of course....what are we doing thinking about bombing a
country that has done us no harm.

A police action?  Or are we making mercenaries out of our soldiers.   It
is one thing to die for your country, and another thing to die for the
United Nations.....the United Nations of the World.....

And there they are right in the open all the time - the New World Order.

What have any of these people done to the United States that we should
intercede with ballistic missiles - cui bono.