-Caveat Lector-

THE Kosovo Liberation Army, which has won the support of the West for its
guerrilla struggle against the heavy armour of the Serbs, is a Marxist-led
force funded by dubious sources, including drug money.

http://www.the-times.co.uk/news/pages/tim/99/03/24/timfgneur01012.html?11240
27

Love: grilling for Gore

FROM DAMIAN WHITWORTH IN WASHINGTON POLITICIANS are rarely successful when
they mix with pop stars,
as Vice-President Al Gore is the latest to learn.

Finding himself talking to the controversial rock star Courtney Love at a
Hollywood party,
Mr. Gore attempted to charm her by telling her he was a fan. Rather than
just accepting the easy compliment,
Love cross-examined him.

"He goes 'I'm a really big fan'," said Love. "And I was like 'Yeah, right.
Name a song, Al'."
The answer came limply back: "I can't name a song, I'm just a really big
fan."

Mr. Gore and his wife, Tipper, were the driving forces behind the campaign
to make record companies
put stickers on records that contained lyrics with sexually explicit
content. Love's band, Hole, specializes
 in drug-addled musings on promiscuity and despair.

>From the London Times. Also reported in Spin Magazine
-

Bard

Visit me at:
The Center for Exposing Corruption in the Federal Government
http://www.xld.com/public/center/center.htm

Federal Government defined:
....a benefit/subsidy protection racket!