-Caveat Lector-

from:
http://209.207.145.74/crossfire/
<A HREF="http://209.207.145.74/crossfire/">L.D. Brown: Crossfire</A>
-----
Witness in the Clinton Investigation

BY L.D. BROWN

L.D. Brown has been a witness to almost all the alleged offenses
circling around Bill Clinton in Arkansas: misuse of state funds for
sexual liasons, Whitewater, illegal campaign fundraising and bribery, as
well as cocaine use and cocaine smuggling. And through his ultimate
cooperation with prosecutors and congressional investigators, Brown has
learned the inside story on Robert Fiske's and Kenneth Starr's
operations and on congressional hearings. But most of all, L.D. Brown
can tell the story of the methods used by the Clinton White House to
control potentially damaging witnesses. Most of what is written in this
book has been told under penalty of perjury to investigators for
Congress and the Office of Independent Counsel. Documentation for many
events has been included in an appendix. However incredible some details
may seem, they are backed up by evidence. When the investigation of
President Clinton started, Brown came under fire from both sides: from
the Clintonistas who wanted him to keep his mouth shut and from the
"Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy" who wanted him to say what they wanted to
hear. With this book he returns the fire--in both directions.

This book will answer the questions:

標hat did the C. I. A. know about cocaine smuggling at Mena, Arkansas,
and when did it know it?
標hat did Bill Clinton know about cocaine smuggling at Mena, Arkansas?
標ho was Brown sent to assassinate in Mexico?
標hat is the secret relationship between Bill Clinton and George Bush?
標hat is the relationship between Mike Wallace and the C. I. A.?
標hat Democrat U.S. Senator overheard the President threatening to "sick
the I.R.S." on L.D. Brown?
標hat Republican U.S. Senator promised L.D. Brown a job in return for
cooperation?
標hat clandestine operation of the White House National Security Council
was aimed at diverting revenues from food aid to support the Irish
Republican Army?
標hat two specific intelligence jobs was L.D. Brown offered by the White
House in return for his silence?
標ho asked Brown to collaborate with James Carville and for what
purpose?
彦rom whom did Brown collect money as Bill Clinton's "bag man"?
菱ow did Brown end up receiving money from the "Vast Right-Wing
Conspiracy"?
標hat White House employee, other than Monica Lewinsky, was transferred
to the Pentagon when her affair with the President was revealed in
court?

Excerpts from Crossfire:

* * *
"The Boca Raton Resort had several bars which were first class and full
of patrons. With the conference being over, Bill felt a little more at
ease in the hotel, not fearing being seen drunk or womanizing by any of
the other governors. We met a couple of people in the bar and Bill
stepped out for a few minutes, long enough for me to become concerned.
As I went to look for him, I first checked the bathroom. I called his
name but got no answer. Just as I was about to leave, I saw his number
13s protruding from under one of the stalls. 'Bill, are you okay?' I
asked, knowing there couldn't be another foot that big in Boca Raton.
'Yeah, yeah L. D., these damned sinuses are killing me!' As I retreated
to the bar, I realized what was going on. Bill knew that with my prior
experiences in drug enforcement I didn't tolerate illicit drug
use--particularly 'nose candy.'"
* * *

"'C'mon, L. D., let's go take a leak,' the Senator commanded as Justin
and I got up from the table. An aide of the Senator also got up. He
apparently never went anywhere without a staff person. We walked to the
rest room while the Senator had his arm around my neck. I was beginning
to think that he liked me a little too much and was wondering if I might
have to tell him that I peed alone when we got inside. What happened
next I have never told for the public record before this. I am glad my
lawyer was there as I'm sure he'll be by my side when I tell it again."

* * *

Publication of the book has taken more than a year because several
publishers, who started negotiations on publication, later withdrew from
the project. The charges made in the book against members of both sides
of the political aisle are explosive.

To get the book out despite its allegations against prominent political
figures, L. D. Brown has had to contract its publication himself. The
presses have now started rolling and advance orders for the first print
run, which is limited to only 5,000 copies, are accepted. Scheduled
publication is April 1999. Check this web page for updates.

Advance Orders Accepted Now:

A special 20% discount on the list price of $14.95 is offered on all
advance orders placed through this web site. To reserve your copy of the
book, select between three payment options:
Pay by check

Send a check for only $11.95 + $3.5 S&H (That is $15.45 total. Covers
shipping and handling to contiguous U.S.A. Delivery via US Postal
Service, approximately 4 days) to:

PRI LLC
209 West Capitol Av., Suite 401
Little Rock, AR 72201, USA

Make checks payable to "PRI" and include a return label with the exact
address where you want the book shipped to as soon as it arrives from
the printer. To order two copies, send $23.95 total, five copies, send
$49.95 total.

Call Toll Free 1 (877) 374-3225

A 10% processing fee will be added to credit card orders taken over the
phone to cover service fees. The total price for one book comes to
$16.95 including S&H.

Order Through Our Secure Web server

A 10% processing fee will be added to credit card orders taken over our
secure Netscape server to cover service fees. The total price for one
book comes to $16.95 including S&H (continental U.S. only). Go to our
secure server.
Remember, there are only 5,000 books in the first print run, reserve
your copy today!

(296 pages, including 10 pages of black and white photographs, 38 page
appendix with original documents, index and endnotes. Softcover, size
5.5 by 8.5 inches. Not available in bookstores.)

About the Author | Contents of "Crossfire" | Media Appearances

Contact information:

Order inquiries: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | Press inquiries:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To schedule media appearances: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Dr. Brown can be reached at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Copyright ゥ 1999 L.D. Brown
-----
Aloha, He'Ping,
Om, Shalom, Salaam.
Em Hotep, Peace Be,
Omnia Bona Bonis,
All My Relations.
Adieu, Adios, Aloha.
Amen.
Roads End
Kris

screeds are not allowed. Substance溶ot soapboxing!  These are sordid matters