-Caveat Lector-

Clinton has shown that his foreign policy is driven by a need to deflect
public opinion and inquiry into domestic embarrassments; i.e., "Wag the dog"
scenarios.  The latest case is the Chinese nuclear secrets business and the
selling of technology to the Chinese (excuse me, the "RED" Chinese) including
super computers, satellites, and encryption technology.  One wonders if this
is what is admitted to, what was REALLY sold to or otherwise made available to
them?  The other factor that drives his foreign policy, which seemed to play a
pivotal role in G. Bush's as well is that all international problems are
easily solved by KILLING MORE PEOPLE.  We can fix everything if we just kill
enough people.  There is no excuse for murder, and there is no reason for us
to be in Yugoslavia with our "weapons of mass destruction", and spending
millions of dollars in a fruitless reign of terror and murder.  Yet we are and
everyone just shrugs their shoulders.  Just because they are engaged in bloody
battle is no reason to insist that we become involved.  Are we to jump into
every squabble?  If so, why aren't we invading China or bombing them (excuse
me "RED" China) because they are practicing a form of genocide themselves?
The reason is simple, they can't be bullied because they are bigger than we
are and could hurt us back, not like Yugoslavia or Iraq.
All of this tends to make me sick to my stomach.
Teo1000