-Caveat Lector-

from:
http://info.anonymizer.com/kosovo.shtml
<A HREF="http://info.anonymizer.com/kosovo.shtml">Anonymizer</A>
-----
Here's an idea. Let's TRANSCEND the GOVERNMENT and let us, THE people start a
dialoge with Serbs and then through the INTERNET bring about PEACE.  . . .

-----

Apr 1, 1999 135,129,700+

Kosovo Privacy Project

set up two special services to handle the needs of Kosovars, Serbs, and
others reporting on the current situation in Kosovo.
Any Internet posting carries with it grave privacy concerns. In this
case, a breach of privacy could be life threatening. We see two
immediate needs.
1.Anonymous email
2.Anonymous access to information and discussions
We already offer free anonymous email through our Mixmaster Web
Interface, but the delay of up to two days may be too long in a crisis
like this. To address this we have created a secure anonymous email
interface with no delay. Our Kosovo-Email system is available HERE.

Anyone in the world can already use our free Anonymizer Surfing. We have
now removed the delay on the following Kosovo related web sites and news
sources to make access easier for those who need this service. Please
send suggestions for additions to this list, or any comments about these
services, to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
•http://www.egroups.com/list/kosovo-reports
•http://community.cnn.com/cgi-bin/WebX?14@@.ee721ec
•http://www.kosovo.com
•http://listserv.acsu.buffalo.edu/archives/albanews.html
•http://www.egroups.com/list/kosovo/
•http://headlines.yahoo.com/Full_Coverage/World/Kosovo/
•http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/special_report/1998/kosovo/
•http://www.msnbc.com/news/KOSOVO_Front.asp
•http://www.abcnews.go.com/world/Kosovo/new_kosovo_index.html
•http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-svr/inatl/longterm/balkans/balkans.htm

•http://www.commondreams.org/kosovo/kosovo.htm
•http://www.megastories.com/kosovo/index.htm
•http://www.b92.net/
•http://www.radio21.net/english/headlines.htm
•http://www.zmag.org/ZMag/kosovo.htm
•http://www.amnesty.org/ailib/intcam/kosovo/index.html
•http://www.balkanaction.org/links.html
•http://www.hrw.org/hrw/campaigns/kosovo98/index.htm
•http://www.alb-net.com/index.htm

Home | Services | News | Forums | Resources | Help
Copyright ©1999 Anonymizer Inc.
-----
Aloha, He'Ping,
Om, Shalom, Salaam.