-Caveat Lector-

Hi Andrew,

I am most interested in this part of the conspiracy. I'd really appreciate it if
you could elaborate on the Scottish side. I hear rumours about the Ark of the
Covenant being in Scotland, or under the mound at Tara, Ireland. Now it has been
published in an article in World Explorers magazine that the Ark has been taken
from Scotland to America. The writer David Hatcher Childress swears its true.

There does seem to be rather a lot of Arks about admittedly, but can you tell me
which treasures you think Scotland has apart from the Stone of Destiny. I don't
believe the British royalty did have the real one under Queen Elizabeth's throne,
the Scots are far too careful. The book Dope Inc says that the British PM has to
be a descendant of Robert the Bruce. Also I think the Grand Masters of the Knights
of St John and the Knights of Malta are supposed to be from the Stewart dynasty.

I'd say it may be a fight to who is claiming to be on David's (rather
transplanted) throne between Scotland and England. Would Prince Michael Stewart
the legal pretender to the Scottish throne perhaps have more power than we think
in these secret societies?

Nicky Molloy