->  SNETNEWS  Mailing List

(sent to USCMike1's 30,477+ readers - please repost to your own mailing lists)

Dear Citizens, Patriots, Veterans, et al.:

    Here is a group that says they have a solution to the problem or our evil
government.  Please visit their website and tell them USCMike1 sent you.

    Also, please read what they say about Clinton's illegal, immoral,
UNConstitutional Presidential Executive Order No. 13107 which places all our
Congress and legislation under the control and approval of the non-entity,
non-sovereign United Nations organization which is NOT a union of nations
united but a front or cover for the original illuminati.

USCMike1

E-Mail: <A HREF="[EMAIL PROTECTED]">[EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>
<A HREF="http://www.idir.net/~cnc/">http://www.idir.net/~cnc/</A>

Constitutionists Networking Center
Satisfied with Government as is?

 If not,  and if you love liberty and want to help restore it in America and
to preserve it for your posterity,  we invite you to study the WEB site of
the only known organization having a comprehensive plan for returning
government to within the limits prescribed by the Constitution for the United
States of America.

Form a Take America Back Team!
NEW ARTICLE! COGNITIVE DISSONANCE & PERCEPTIONS
See the latest press releases and read the
NEW! Press Release Feb 22, 1999
IMPEACHMENT: AN ATTEMPT AT JUSTICE or SMOKESCREEN FOR GLOBAL GOVERNANCE? RE:
EO - 13107
Press Release Feb 7, 1999

PRESIDENTIAL EO - 13107

[US or UN? This order says, in effect, that our legislature cannot vote on
laws without the permisssion of the United Nations. The United Nations will
monitor the states. All laws must conform to the U.N treaty.]  CNC Director,
Walter Myers, presented a letter to his County Commissioners on Monday
(2-1-99) relative to the above EO.  See copies of the proposed letter to
Attorney General Stovall and the other county commissioners if there is
anyone interested in submitting a similar letter and fact sheet to their
commissioners. "It's the sort of action that I think should be taken in
unison in every county so it would become clear that we have a movement
rather than leaving the impression that there are but a few isolated
disgruntled citizens." See the EO 13107 here on this site or go to the White
House site. Read comments re: EO13107

Read the....
JOINT LETTER OF APPEAL FOR HELP and CALL TO ACTION
signed by:
General Raymond G. Davis, USMC (rtd)
National Chairman,
ABOUT FACE AMERICA
and
Evan Mecham, Chairman,
Constitutionist's Networking Center
former POW and Governor of Arizona

<Picture: To Tame A Tyrant>Tired of Big Brother in your life . . . This
highly acclaimed book will explain its cause and how you can become part of
the cure!<Picture: Take Action Now!>
And...  Contact Your Representatives!

Directory of Senators

House of Representatives
Members Websites
Members Telephone numbers

Hill Directory:
Find Your Representatives
U.S. Congressional Directory

CNC
442 E. 1250 Rd
Baldwin City, Ks 66006
(785) 594-3367
E-Mail: <A HREF="[EMAIL PROTECTED]">[EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>
<A HREF="http://www.idir.net/~cnc/">http://www.idir.net/~cnc/</A>

© Copyright Common Law 1998, The Constitutionists' Networking Center, ALL
RIGHTS RESERVED For questions or comments about this page contact webmaster

-> Send "subscribe   snetnews " to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
->  Posted by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]