-Caveat Lector-

NOTE:  Following is the latest report from Serbian cartoonist Sasa Rekazic
(aka Aleksandar Zograf), creator of Alas!, Life Under Sanctions, and
Psychonaut.  He has been witnessing the bombing of Pancevo by NATO and is
staying in contact with the international alternative comics community by
e-mail.

Mack White
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.swankarmy.net/dutch5/comixnow/