Subject: HAROLD & LIL WEISBERG
From: "tomnln" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sat, Apr 3, 1999 11:42 AM

I realize that most of you are "Whiz-Bangs" on the subject of the
JFK Assassination....

BUT!!!  For the HONEST ones of you,  I'm sure that you will agree that
Harold Weisberg & his Sweet wife Lil are "PIONEERS" among Critics....

Because they are both in what could be called "The September of Their Years"
their health leaves something to be desired.

On the 8th and 18th of April They will be reaching their 86th and 87th
Birthdays...

What a GREAT time to send a card or even a phone call...
Let them know you appreciate their works..

Following is their address:
(For Phone # please contact me by e-mail)

Harold (Lil) Weisberg
7627 Old Receiver Road
Frederick, MD 21702

GREAT TIME OF YEAR FOR "MIRACLES"