-Caveat Lector-

To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc:
From:     Lyn McCloskey/Towers Perrin
Date:     04/06/99 08:31 AM
Subject:  from Wounded Knee to Kosovo

>Wounded Knee... Hiroshima... Nagasaki... Vietnam... Waco... Kosovo...
>Once again, I am ashamed for my alleged U.S. government.
>
>- Lynda McC. Somborovich

Let's put it in this way: you compare the NATO to the Gestapo
but Milosevic is the hitlerian one here
compare Hitler's elimination of the jewish people
with Milosevic's elimination of the kosovar people

yep the serbians are mostly pro-milosevic
so were the german, pro-nazi.
do you get me?

----------------
You are partially right but really missing the bigger picture.

Milosevic, like Osama Bin Laden, Saddam and Hitler before him,
were formerly *supported* by the U.S. government, financially,
militarily, and/or through intelligence operations.  Now he is the bogeyman.
What you think that says about the *real* U.S. agenda?

Milosevic is no charmer I am sure.  But that does not give NATO
or the U.S. the right to interfere in the civil war of another
sovereign nation.  Furthermore, even to the extent NATO and the
U.N. might actually have a right to be there, they are flaunting
their own goddamn rules.  This is a U.N. controlled conflict.
That automatically means it is a no-win situation for everybody
except the international bankers and the global police power of
the U.S.  Everything the U.N. touches turns to shit.  This
situation is no different, guaranteed.

As to most Germans being pro-nazi, yes and no.  Most Germans
were pro-nazi the kind of like most Americans are pro-Clinton,
out of pure, unadulterated ignorance.  Read "The Ominous
Parallels" by Leonard Peikoff and you will have an *excellent*
picture of what happened in Germany, and what is happening now
in the United States.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program of crying babies
sleeping in the mud.

- Lynda McC.