The Thrill Report #040499
The Implosion of the House of Rot

It had to happen. The military secrets of the inhuman nonbeings have
been leaking out all over the place. I've been "seeking" in the ooze and
gad zooks, I did "find"! I know how to take them out! I know how to get
rid of the "empties". I'm going to implode them!

Remember the scene in Dr. Strangelove when Slim Pickens rides the bomb?
Well picture me, The Rogue Butterfly, as I flutter by, singing at the
top of my range, "Yippee yi yo ki ay!"

I asked for this. I asked for a way to do my work as clean as possible.
Many times I have been tempted to explode them but explosions are so
messy. Besides a big enough chunk of them might have survived, then I
would be faced with the same problem again, only this time it wouldn't
take five thousand years to reach critical mass. No, I had to have a
solution that, once done, would stay done at least until The End of
Eternity. (Can you even imagine when that might be?)

I wanted no wave offerings to pollute the air. I wanted no blood
splatters to feed the ants. I wanted no rotting flesh turned into fly
nurseries. I wanted no leftovers to feed the cockroaches. I wanted a
clean solution. If it wasn't clean, it wasn't a solution. It also had to
be a Forever Solution. The Earth has suffered far too much already.

So this morning, when I was reading a posting from EWAR and it mentioned
"implosion" I knew I had the answer! I always knew if knocked long
enough, the door would open. I am going to implode the suckers. They
will all turn in on themselves where they belong and disappear into a
black hole, leaving nothing, NO THING, behind. Not even their
footprints!

Is this the best news since Genesis 1 to 2:3?

"Here come da judge..."

It gives me great pleasure to announce THE IMPLOSION OF THE HOUSE OF ROT
(aka Rothschild)! Ashes to ashes; dust to dust; and black hole to black
hole. They are going home, where the lock-down is so severe that there
isn't space enough to fit a thought.

Stay tuned. Plenty more implosions to follow. My list is very long. I
have been compiling it FROM THE BEGINNING.

The Rogue Butterfly
Scribe in the Ancient Language of Thrill