-Caveat Lector-

You know, sometimes it is the butler that does it; for instance, who was
it Sam Giacano shot in his kitchen with just the butler around; J. Edgar
Hoover died in his house the night it was released he had given LBJ sex
files for nighty-nite reading....and where does Red China get this
information on the neutron bom.

Well, the first bomb did not work; so it had to be an inside job -  a
plant with bad information, or a piece of the puzzle missing.1  You
know, it was the Chinese that developed the first rocket in the form of
Chinese New Year....right - fire works, the basis of the beginning.....

Now whoever got that story, is trying to scare the hell out of the
public; if the latter is true it has to be disgruntled Military and
believe me the old line, is not going to let Clinton get by with
anything.

We have opened the doors to who stole what; but today, the Government is
hiring people who obvoiusly, you cannot trust.   Look at Linda Tripp;
working for the Pentagon, or Mrs. Goldberg, on a book with Mark
Fuhrman....and the little Monica whats-her-name, who involved the
President in a case of sodomy which now I guess is supposed to be
acceptable conduct in the Oval Office.

Is there an Alexander Haig lurking in the background ready to say "Never
fear, I am here...."  with NATO troops to back him up when they do in
the President for good.  It is obvious, they are coming in for the kill.

Clinton had better keep his back to the wall at this point; there are so
many peopl with whom he associates and calls "friend" ready to give him
the Schick.

Colleen Jones

Please, do not buy Monica's book; let us wait for the X Rated movies
that supposedly we are all dying to see......is there really a demand
for X Rated movies, or this, is it just another front for something
else.