From: Colleen Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Sam Moser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Saturday, April 10, 1999 9:25 AM
Subject: Re: Question - Please Help

I am on this list; I do not recall ever seeing this information, but it
is interesting.

Write Kris directly and ask her; they get stuff from all over, sent from
time to time by different people but this stuff while has similar
information, nothing from New CarlisleOhio, or I would have remembered
if I had read it....I live in Ohio.

If you do not get what you need, let me know.   But, when you get
someting from Kris, write her direct and she will answer.

Colleen

Good stuff - unusual, and even if it sounds wild, there is always
someting there if you only listen.