-Caveat Lector- http://sf.indymedia.org/news/2002/12/1550658.php

Dancing Israelis Spies at Site of 9/11

by Media Watcher • Saturday December 14, 2002 at 12:17 PM

How many times have you heard some people justify their support of Israel over Palestinians because of that footage of dubious authenticity, of Palestinians celebrating in the streets about 9/11? That footage was shown over and over for a reason: the Zionist-run media was doing its part to continue on its campaign to villify all Palestinians in order to justify all the billions of US tax dollars that our government continues to give to Israel.

First of all, many people claim that the footage was not at all what it seemed. Many people claim that it was footage from some other celebration that was taken and used intentionally to mislead Americans into thinking that the group of Palestinians were celebrating the US's tragedy of 9/11.

To tell you the truth, I can understand why some Palestinians might have celebrated 9/11, not that it's right, but it's understandable due to the FACT that the US has been massively providing weapons, funding and backing to Israel, even when it comes to UN Resolutions that call for an end to the Israeli Occupation! The US has fully enabled and continues to fully enable Israel to persecute thePalestinian people collectively in every way, killing and maiming thousands and denying them equal human rights in their own homeland.

But why has the media not made a big deal about the Israeli spies who were dancing and whooping it up and celebrating the 9/11 WHILE IT WAS HAPPENING?

It was mentioned briefly on Fox News, and that was the end of that. It was not mentioned again except on the internet, as far as I know.

The FBI rounded up these suspicious celebrants who turned out to indeed be Isareli spies, and they were detained for months, before finally being released. Yet there has been no followup story in the mainstream media. However there are now reports coming out that some of these very Israeli spies had lived next door to the 9/11 terrorist pilots!

Curiously the media has chosen to sweep that story under the rug, but when it comes to that footage of Palestinian celebrants, now that got lots of coverage. The pro-Israel bias of our mainstream media is so obvious that it's getting to the point that everyone is noticing.

Think about this. Who had more to gain from the 9/11 attacks, the Palestinians or the Israelis? Of course, the Israelis did, because their dream is to try to unify all Americans totally against Muslims and to try to make it seem the Israelis "war on terrorism" is the same as the Americans' "war on terrorism", which it seems to have succeeded in doing. Sharon and Netanyahy were both pleased to hear the news about 9/11 because of this and even candidly said so!!!

Yet Americans would not even have had to deal with the tragedy of 9/11 if it weren't for Israel, which has been persecuting the Palestinians since day one of it's creation in 1948. This anger against Israel's aggression and persecution against the Palestinians, the indigenous people of Israel-Palestine is indeed what unites the Muslim world and even motivates some to take revenge, as in " terrorism" from a Western point of view, but "resistiance" and "fighting for freedom" from the Eastern point of view.

And Europe, America and it's offshoot Israel HAVE INDEED been guilty of taking advantage of the Arab world for its own selfish reasons: Zionists for their dream of a Jewish Supremacist land, and others for oil. In short, Israel is trying to succeed in getting America, to not only fund Israel, but to fight the entire world on behalf of Israel, beginning with the Arab world. America never had a problem with the Middle East UNTIL Israel came into existance. This is not just a coincidence.

We must all be completely vigilantly aware of how our news is manipulated and censored to support the Zionist agenda in particular, but also the oilmen as well. And we should protest it and write our own books and news, just like what Indymedia is for.
<A HREF="">www.ctrl.org</A> DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

Let us please be civil and as always, Caveat Lector. ======================================================================== Archives Available at: http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html <A HREF="">Archives of [EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>