--- Begin Message --- -Caveat Lector-

Subject: VoxFux Raided by 40 Agents

VOXFUX in trouble?

Dear Valis
Thank you for your excellent site.
At 10 oclock this morning (Dec 13) Approximately 40 agents
from a joint group of CIA, FBI, And Major Crimes unit. Surrounded my home on Long Island New York (I was not there) and entered and proceeded to conduct a thorough search and removal operation while detaining a tennant who occupuys an apartment on the premises. I am in contact with my counsel (from NYCLU) NY Civil Liberties Union. (Norm Seigal)

I will try to make a further update tommorrow. As for now
I wish someone could archive as many of the articles on my
voxnyc.com site as possible. I apologize for such a brief note
but it has been a terrible moment and I am literally on the run.
I do not wish this information to be released until after I have suitable time to consult with my counsul maybe a day or two.
Thank you

vox

www.libertyforum.org/show...360694&t=0

www.voxnyc.com

alokla/berlin
alokla777
Registered User
(12/17/02 2:37:11 am)
Reply Re: VOXFUX in trouble?
At 10AM on Friday the 13th, A combined task force
from the Secret Service, FBI, CIA, and Major Crimes
Unit raided a Long Island home believed to be that of
the political essayist who writes under the pen name Voxfux.
There were simultaneous raids at several locations
throughout New York City and Brooklyn.
Voxfux is represented by Norman Seigal (From NYCLU).
The civil rights lawyer Ron Cuby is also involved in the
discussions.
Later in the day Vox was interviewed at an undisclosed
location with Amy Goodman from the radio program
Democracy Now.
There has been no formal charges presented so far. Neighbors were issued orders to contact the Authorities upon seeing or hearing from the man believed to be behind the caustic pen.
A neighbor, who wished to remain anonymous for fear of
violating any orders of the combined law enforcement effort, spoke praises of her neighbor, "There's no way he's a terrorist, he's a sweetheart, I don't believe it for one minute. I've known him for seventeen years. He's an artist and a writer. This is rediculous."
The case has the potential to be a lightening rod for civil
libertarians, coming just days after the passage of the
controversial Homeland Security Act. The articles Believed
to be penned by the mystery writer can be found at
www.voxnyc.com.
www.indymedia.org/front.p...up=webcast
BUSH IS A FRAUD
www.voxnyc.com/archives/00000069.htm
MASS MURDERER KISSINGER
www.voxnyc.com/archives/00000064.htm
ROCKEFELLER CIA KNIGHTS OF MALTA
www.voxnyc.com/archives/00000057.htm
ASSASSINATION STATE
www.voxnyc.com/archives/00000053.htm
LINCOLN ROOSEVELT KENNEDY WARN OF BUSH
www.voxnyc.com/archives/00000041.htm
PAUL WELLSTONE ASSASSINATED
www.voxnyc.com/archives/00000039.htm
"The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State
can shield the people from the political, economic
and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus
becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its
powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal
enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the TRUTH
becomes the greatest ENEMY OF THE STATE."
-- Dr. Joseph M. Goebbels
alokla/berlin

-Home Page- www.cia-drugs.org
OM

<A HREF="">www.ctrl.org</A> DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

Let us please be civil and as always, Caveat Lector. ======================================================================== Archives Available at: http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html <A HREF="">Archives of [EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>