-Caveat Lector-

from:
http://www.aci.net/kalliste/
<A HREF="http://www.aci.net/kalliste/hayes970410.htm">The Home Page of J.
Orlin Grabbe
</A>
-----
"What forbids us to tell the truth, laughingly?"--Horace, Satires, I.24

Why is Charles Hayes being moved from Manchester, Kentucky

to Cumberland, Maryland?

Court Record Regarding FBI Snitch Lawrence Myers

Read how the Government's Chief Witness Lawrence Myers:
•Testified for the FBI in other cases.
•Was diagnosed as having a "mixed personality disorder" in the military.
•Spent time in an Oakland psychiatric hospital.
•Wrote books on bomb-making.
•Tried to blackmail his own friend for $5000, after the friend took him
in.
•Pleaded guilty to grand theft.

Today's Lesson From Silent Coup

by Len Colodny and Robert Gettlin

After briefing [Thomas] Moorer at nine in the morning in 1969 and 1970,
[Bob] Woodward would often travel to the West Basement offices of the
White House, carrying documents from Moorer, and would then deliver
these and brief Alexander Haig about the same matters he had earlier
conveyed to Moorer.
Among those who saw Woodward enter Haig's room was Roger Morris, then a
member of Henry Kissinger's NSC staff. (Morris later resigned from his
position in protest at the bombing of Cambodia.) When pictures of
Woodward began to appear in the newspapers in the 1970s, Morris
recognized him as a young Navy officer he had seen going into Haig's
office. "I learned through friends that this was the same guy who had
been one of Moore's aides, and had worked at the Pentagon and so forth,
and knew Al Haig well, and had been back and forth in the West Basement
in those early days," Morris told us recently.

Today's News Articles

Cypherpunks on Trial

The Carl Johnson Versus Jeff Gordon Show!

Subpoenas left and right in Toto case

Declan McCullagh! John Gilmore! You're next!