Title: Re: [CTRL] Holocaust Industry and Zionism : SF Indymedia
-Caveat Lector-
on 12/23/02 1:22 PM, William Shannon at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Being forced to work as a slave is NOT being given a break

Compared to being left to die it is.

You imply an exclusionary principle that just did not exist – they were worked as slaves – to death. They were killed at the drop of a hat – because according to the Nazi’s own mythos, there was an unending supply of inferior peoples to enslave, so you didn’t have to keep them healthy, just working until replaced.

<<Being herded like cattle under the threat of death to labor for the war machine that is oppressing and killing you is not humane. There were no Germans lining up for these jobs, no Germans were put out of work by Jewish affirmative action.>>

Don't be overly dramatic now! The Zionists were working hand-in-hand with the Nazi regime...and compared to the poor Germans of Dresden this wasn't a bad deal.

America’s evil in Dresden does not mitigate the Nazi’s evil. It only compounds the evil of the entire time. It only muddies the impossibly pristine concepts of good and evil.

And here is a place where a phrase like “some but not all” (sumbinal as RA wilson wrote) would help.
Sumbinal zionists were working with Nazis. Most were not. And again I fail to see how that makes enslavement OK.

<<Yes slavery is better than genocide. Does that mean slavery is a good thing or just not the most evil thing in the world?>>

Slavery is evil and ought to be decried...like the white slavery that Israel engages in to this very day.

Israel does much wrong. It treats Palestinians very badly. I have seen no indication of slavery. Maybe I just never saw it, and it’s hidden – but I have never seen it.

I simply pointed out what Pierce was apparently trying to say and what was being distorted by people with an agenda (and the most powerful lobby in the world)

The multinational corporate ruling elite?

Bill.

Planet spins - so do I
                           neo-sufi wisdom

NEURONAUTIC INSTITUTE on-line: http://home.earthlink.net/~thew

<A HREF="">www.ctrl.org</A> DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

Let us please be civil and as always, Caveat Lector. ======================================================================== Archives Available at: http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html <A HREF="">Archives of [EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>