--- Begin Message ---
-Caveat Lector-

BUSH ILLEGALLY ARMED IRAQ
Treason Committed Against The U.S.A.
by George H.W. Bush
BUSH Sold Iraq Weapons Stolen from US Arsenals
Fighter Jets, Tanks, Helicopters, The Bull Moose Cannon
Without United States Government Permission,
In Exchange for Oil & Drugs,
here is some evidence
"THE NETWORK"
One of many.
Press Release
Dec. 22, 2002
By Stew Webb
Federal Whistleblower
www.stewwebb.com <http://www.stewwebb.com> coming late Dec 2002
co-partner www.almartinraw.com <http://www.almartinraw.com>
BUSH Sr. ILLEGALLY ARMED IRAQ, Part 2
by Stew Webb
A Message For The American Press:
Treason is defined under The Barkley Cole Indenture Act.
Document # 1 Stew Webb Federal Grand Jury Demand
(Treason stated in my filing)
Documents # 2 Filed in US Courts
(THE NETWORK BELOW by a shadow gov. CIA operative)
*When one is held as a Political Prisoner like I was, (1992-1993) one
develops tremendous sources, Bush had locked up to many people to
silence them after his Presidential Pardons of his partner criminals
like Ollie North. Casper the ghost, and John Poindexter, now working
at the Pentagons
new One World Order information office.

This is to get the Press to recognize we have Traitors in the White
House, and it is the Responsibility of a Free
Press to Expose these Criminals.
Otherwise if a revolution occurs, I would not want
to be in your shoes! Since the Press is hated in this
Country for not telling the people the truth.
*Are you Iran Contra literate?
*Remember BNL Bank, Rep. Henry Gonzales House Banking Chairman
June 1992 testimony and Bush's accounts at BNL Bank, Hildago Company?
(The Network below is were the money came from)
*Remember BCCI, Jonathan Beatty & George Williamson
with Time Mag. broke the stories on BCCI. George did the first
on Silverado in the San Francisco Chronicle. Jonathan followed up
with stories on Silverado Savings-Leonard Millman and Neil Bush for
me?
(Time Mag. Aug 16, 1990 Denver Airport & Oct 3 1990 Running with a
Bad Crowd)
*Maybe you need to watch more of the TV sitcom Soprano's to
understand
HUD is being robbed, still today by The Bush Crime Family Denver.
AIMCO, oh yes another Leonard Millman controlled company.
*Or maybe the hundreds of millions stole from HUD reinsurance
by George W. Bush and Millmans US Mortgage.
*Oh yes did you know 1.3 Trillion is missing from the Federal
Government?
Another Millman Carlyle Group company.
*I thought after George Bush, Leonard Millman, and Norman Brownstein
robbed your pension funds, one of you might have contacted me to get
to the bottom of that network.
*Since all of the above interface with my ex-father in law Leonard
Millman.
*Oh yes maybe I should do another on Iraq gate, Tricor supply Illegal
Chemicals to Iraq. Now killing our Vets-Gulf War Syndrome
Another Millman company.
*Or maybe you might look at Textronics, Iraq's report shows they
supplied Iraq illegally, another Leonard Millman Company
he uses his fake name Richard Millman on this one.
When I began digging last spring on Richard Millman Denver's
FBI field office tried to set me up on a murder.(yes I wrote a
report)
*How Neil Bush George W. Bush's brother is still in the Drug
Business.
He and I were in the middle of exposing them, the network below,
part of it is still in operation. That is the Denver Connections.
*Or maybe you would like the details of FBI Cointel-Pro-CIA-wet
opts.,
Ted Gunderson the Arms Dealer to Afghan Bin Laden, the foreign
press wrote a lot of articles about his illegal weapons for the
Bush Crime Family, why has the America Press ignored this?
*Remember Gunthier RassBacher-CIA, October Surprise 1980?
He is in this report.
*Here are documents on a silver platter. I was reserving them for my
books,
since the Government will not prosecute them.
*Yes you may use the evidence, against the Bush's, at least mention
were you got them.
*I have more facts to get out, if some one is listening.
*And for those in the press who really want to do another story, who
are not lazy or controlled by Bush's. Then send me an e-mail.
I will call you, you do not even have to give me credit as a source.

It is time for these Criminals "The Bush Crime Family" to be behind
bars.

Remember the longer you allow the Nazis-Bush's to be in control
the less Americans will remember about the Constitution and the
Bill of Right. A free press is the key.
"When the people fear the government, there is Tyranny; when the
government fears the people, there is Liberty." Thomas Jefferson
"Liberty cannot be preserved without a general knowledge among the
people, who have...a right, an indisputable, unalienable,
indefeasible, divine right to that most dreaded and envied kind of
knowledge, I mean the character and conduct of their rulers." John
Adams

Does this sound like George Bush Jr. and George Bush Sr.?
"Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the
citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a double-
edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the
mind. And when the drums of war reached a fever pitch and the blood
boils with hate and the mind has 'closed', the leader will have no
need in seizing the rights of the citizenry. Rather, the citizenry,
infused with fear and blinded by patriotism, will offer up all their
rights unto the leader and gladly so. How do I know? For this is what
I have done. AND I AM CAESAR." --Julius Caesar

(Bible=Basic Instructions before leaving Earth--KJV)
(Isaiah 5 vs. 20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil;
that put darkness for light, and the light for darkness; that put
bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter !)
*My Credentials of 18 years as a Federal Whistleblower speak for its
self.
See attached: S&L / HUD Whistleblower

Part 1 of 2
Part 2 filed Oct 5, 2001
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE DISTRICT OF NEVADA
Case Number: CV-S-01-0714-PMP-PAL
Filed This Date: September 18, 2001
Stewart A. Webb,
And in behalf of
Amanda Melia Webb (Amanda Millman)
Plaintiff's Minor Daughter,
And in behalf of
The People Of The United States of America
And the United States Government.
P.O.Box 31052
Las Vegas, Nevada 89173-1052
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Plaintiffs,
Vs.
Kerre Sue Millman (Co-Conspirator /Plaintiff's ex-wife and Attempted
Murderer of Plaintiff's Daughter Amanda Melia Webb)
Leonard Yale Millman (Co-Conspirator Bush Crime Family Money
Launder/Kingpin/Scamster/Terrorist "The Denver Connection")
(Note: wwwalmartinraw.com)
Elaine Ruth Millman (Co-Conspirator)
George Herbert Walker Bush (Co-Conspirator Ex CIA Director/Former US
President)
(Note: www.almartinraw.com)
Neil Bush (Co-Conspirator Former Director Silverado Savings & Loan)
(Note: www.almartinraw.com)
Jeb Bush (C0-Conspirator Governor Florida) (Note: www.almartinraw.com)
Carl Lindner (Co-Conspirator Bush Crime Family Money
Launderer/Kingpin/Scamster "The Ohio Connection")
(Note: www.almartinraw.com)
(1 of 8)
Gale Norton (Co-Conspirator US Secretary Of Interior/ Former Attorney
General Colorado) (Note: www.almartinraw.com)
Phillip D. Winn (Co Conspirator Convicted Hud Figure/Former Swiss
Ambassador/Pres. Pardoner MDC Director) (Note: almartinraw.com)
Larry A. Mizel (Co Conspirator CEO MDC Holdings, Inc. Parent Co. of
Silverado/Imperial Savings) (Note: wwwalmartinraw.com)
Norman Phillip Brownstein (Co-Conspirator Council to CIA Director
George Bush Current Bush Crime Family Attorney, Former MDC Director)
(Note: www.almartinraw.com)
Oliver North (Co-Conspirator) (Note: www.almartinraw.com)
Hillary Clinton (Co-Conspirator CIA Counsel US Senator Ny.) (Note:
www.almartinraw.com)
William Jefferson Clinton (Co-Conspirator CIA Agent/Former US
President) (Note: www.almartinraw.com)
Charles Keating (Co-Conspirator CEO Lincoln Savings/CIA Operative)
(Note: wwwalmartinraw.com)
Federico Pena (Co-Conspirator Former Mayor Denver, Co., Former
Secretary Transportation/ Resigned Sec Energy while under indictment)
(Note: www.almartinraw.com)
Wellington Webb (Co-Conspirator Mayor Denver, Colorado)
Meyer Blinder (Co- Conspirator CEO Blinder/Robinson/National
Brokerage Group of Companies) (Note: www.almartinraw.com)
Linda Thomas (Co-Conspirator Judge Dallas, TX.)
Zita L. Weinshenk (Co-Conspirator US Federal Judge Denver)
Edward Nottingham (Co-Conspirator US Federal Judge Denver)
Sherman Finsilver (Co-Conspirator Retired US Federal Judge Denver)
Henry Solano (Co-Conspirator Former US Attorney, Denver)
(2of 8)
Michael J. Norton (Co-Conspirator Former US Attorney, Denver)
Greg C. Graff (Co-Conspirator Assistant US Attorney, Denver)
Thomas O'Rourke (Co-Conspirator Assistant US Attorney, Denver)
F. Joseph Mackey (Co-Conspirator Assistant US Attorney, Denver)
Charles Szekely (Co-Conspirator Assistant US Public Defender, Denver)
Charles Sandage (Co-Conspirator)
Lee Redneick (Co-Conspirator Inspector General US Department of
Justice Public Integrity Section Washington. DC.) (Note:
www.almartinraw.com)
David Mann (Assistant Inspector General US Department of Justice
Washington DC.)
Robert Pence (Co-Conspirator Former FBI/sac Denver)
James M. Lyons (Co-Conspirator Director MDC)
Allan Karsh (Co-Conspirator Denver Kingpin Leonard Millman's Brother-
in-law)
Ted L. Gunderson (Co-Conspirator Former FBI/sac LA, CA., Current
Illegal CIA Operative/Missile exportation, Narcotics
Importer/Scamster)
(Note: Newsmakingnews.com)
Thomas Gaule (Co-Conspirator Convicted Killer, Las Vegas NV. Mental
Case/Sidekick-Co-Conspirator to CIA Ted Gunderson)
Anna May Newman (Co-Conspirator Former employee for CIA Agent Clint
Murchison side-kick-to CIA Ted Gunderson)
Las Vegas Police Department
(Unnamed co-conspirators)
Las Vegas District Attorneys Office
(Unnamed co-conspirators)
Las Vegas FBI Office
(Unnamed co-conspirators)
(3 of 8)
Las Vegas US Attorneys Office
(Unnamed co-conspirators)
Nevada Attorney General's Office
(Unnamed co-conspirator)
Additional Yet Unnamed Defendants 1-1000 and Co-Conspirators
Defendants,
MOTION FOR HEARING TO PRESENT EVIDENCE
BEFORE THE UNITED STATES FEDERAL GRAND JURY
COMES NOW, the Plaintiff, Stewart A. Webb, pro se, and moves the
District Court to enter orders directing the Federal Grand Jurors to
hear allegations and testimony of the Plaintiff and others, (in
secret) concerning the above named and Yet unnamed Defendants and
their participation in a Continuous Criminal Enterprises,
Racketeering Influence Corruption Organization (RICO), Obstruction of
Justice, (under color and cover of law) Narcotics trafficking into
the United States of America, Racketeering and Conspiracy to defraud
the People of the United States of America.

"The Bush Crime Family" Partial Network.
Bush Sr. Supplied IRAQ Illegally with
Fighter Jets, Tanks, Helicopters, for Oil and Drugs.
Documents number 2 The Network
(This may be one of the documents Bush Sr. shredded in the White
House after giving Presidential Pardons to his Partners in Crime,
since he shredded 7 million government documents prior to leaving
office in Jan 1993.)
This is one of many smoking guns, if you know were to get them.
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
WESTERN DISTRICT OF NORTH CAROLINA
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Plaintiff,
vs.
ROBERT MEDLEY
Defendant,
Case Number
C-CR-90-186
C-CR-90-188
C-CR-90-187
Judge: Graham C. Mullen
MOTION ADDENDUM IN SUPPORT OF 2255
The Defendant, Robert Medley, now files this Addendum to the
proceeding 2255.
This is in support of and enlargement thereof the original document
titled
Motion to Present said 2255 motion.
THE NETWORK
The original network is as follows and then with the players
interlocking
connections.
1. The Airlines (cargo only) that are involved by name and location.
(1) A. Southern Air Transportation (Referred to S.A.T.) Miami
Florida.
(2) B. Crittenden Air Transportation (Referred to C.A.P.) Miami
Florida.
(3) C. Sarrkes Air Cargo (PAM) (Referred to S.A.C.) Miami Florida.
(4) D. Continental Air Transportation (Referred to C.A.T.) Austin
Texas.
(5) E. Caldwell Air Cargo (Referred to C.A.C.) Charlotte, North
Carolina.
(6) F. Company Air Ways (Referred to C.A.W.) Atlanta, Georgia.
2. The people involved.
A. Sarrkes-Nephew King Faud-Saudi Arabia (USA)
B. Howard Marks or Marx-Pakistan (England)
C. John Doe-Denver (USA) (Neil Bush Director Silverado Savings)
D. John Doe-San Fransico (USA)
E. "Jinks" Caldwell-Charlotte (USA)
F. Rick Thorpe-(St. Louis) (Woodriver) (USA)
G. Dr. Gillard (Atlanta)
H. Dr. J. Stephen Ellis-(Dayton) (USA)
I. K. Koonce-(Detroit) (USA)
J. Ray Emerson-(St.Louis) (USA)
K. John Doe-(Austin) (USA)
L. J.W. Schildtknetch-(St. Louis) (USA)
M. G. RassBacher-(Austria & USA) Gunthier RassBacher aka Emery Peden
N. D. Bateman- (Jerseyville) (USA) aka Batman
Page # 2 Omitted to protect lives.
in Drug Trafficking, Arms Dealing, and Money Laundering that the saga
is
interwoven through attempt will be made to segregate them combined
for understanding.
DRUGS
The drug operation is known only in part. The entire network
is presented in drugs but this is not the only network that operates
within the United States.
The short background to show the inner workings. In order to
finance the huge operations a source of initial money is needed.
The source normally starts with a legitimate business that goes
criminal.
Counterfeiting is the normal first step. The next step is the drugs,
then the laundering of profits and a final stage of arms dealing
(both small and up to artillery).
The operation that is now present. The items to check.
The company of Southern Illinois Road Builders, Inc. that was formed
in Marion, Illinois. The one partner, Mr. Donald Bateman was a
counterfeiter.
The bank of Little Egypt in Marion had the bank president Richard
Dodd
commit suicide while the major holder of this banks paper, Boatmen's
Bank of St. Louis, Missouri president Mr. Armstrong ran to South
America
never to return, counterfeit money being laundered by both.
During this time frame the largest Drug Ring in Midwest was formed by
Mr. Rick Thorpe. The name was called the Company. Mr. Thorp a
business
associate of said Mr. Bateman. Mr. Thorpe went into Air Cargo
Business and
owns an Airport in Atlanta, GA. In Atlanta, GA., or rather Douglas,
GA.,
lived a Dr. Gillard the head of Douglas County, GA. Hospital.
Dr. Gillard wrote scripts, manufactured Dalidos (Synthetic Heroin)
and Crystal Meth. Dr. Gillard business associate of Mr. Bateman.
Another branch was forming in Atlanta, GA. and further south.
At Miami, Fl. a series of air transportation companies had adjacent
offices
& hangers. Briefly the operation was this.
Southern Air Transportation was flying small arms to South America
and
returning with cocaine. Crittenden Air Transportation was doing the
same
on a contract basis. At the same location was Pam Cargo that was
owned
and operated by Mr. Sarrkes the nephew of King Faud of Saudi Arabia.
(Since deported) This cargo brought in Hashish and Heroin.
Sarrkes was business associate of S. Crittenden of Crittenden Cargo.
In San Francisco, California another cargo operation owned by
Pakistan
personnel listed as Air Ticketing Network was operating. This company
also had a secondary company in Denver, Colorado called Colorado
Satellite T.V. The A.T.N. Cargo brought in Heroin. The Heroin was
distributed to Denver, CO. The drug of choice varies in people so
exchanges were arranged. The exchange point in this ring was Denver.
The heroin brought in by Sarrkes was Turkish-Indian-Pakistan type
heroin whereas the San Francisco variety was China White 99.9.
To explain , the heroin China White 99.9 was taken to Denver via
ATN Cargo. Crittenden Cargo was taking the cocaine to be
exchanged for heroin to Denver, same with the Hashish and
Dr. Galliards products. The A.T.N. Cargo was also delivering to
Austin,
Texas via Continental Cargo. The return China White was flown
into Atlanta, GA. to The Company Airport. At the Atlanta, GA.
exchange
Crittenden Cargo picked up for Miami, Fl. Caldwell Cargo picked up
for
Charlotte, NC. charter cargo was planes were used for other major
locations, and Chemitco-Concorde Cargo was used to St. Louis,
area. "Pot" was also handled by the tons, basically by
The Company which also flew into Detroit, Chicago and St. Louis
(Apex aviation)
The Hashish was brought in via of A.T.N. Cargo from Pakistan under
operation of Howard Marx a.k.a. Marks. Mr. Marx was a friend of
Mr. Bateman also but more importantly he was a direct connection
of B.C.C.I. (Bank of Credit & Commerce International)
The B.C.C.I. connection was surely required after the suicide of
Marion, IL. banker and flight by Mr. Armstrong, as both had been
the laundering link for counterfeit money to establish this network.
A complete diagram at end will show more vividly this operation.
The note should be added here that the products were stored in
warehouses as necessary and that brings in the J.W. Schildtknetch
connection. He was employed by Parks Corporation that had
warehouses in Charlotte N.C., Charleton, West VA., Cleveland, Ohio.,
and St. Louis, MO., Chemitco-Concorde network had a total of 76
warehouses
nationwide to include Austin, Texas, Atlanta, GA., Miami, Fl., and
Denver, Colorado.
At the same time this was going on another company in St. Louis,
MO., a steel company was being purchased by National Steel
Corporation
of Pittsburgh, PA.
This steel mill was selling certain types of steel for export by
showing it
as "scrap" and thus avoiding Federal Law concerning an end use
statement.
The steel was being sent to Brazil for re-exporting to third world
countries.
Another few interesting facts about the steel mill. This where
the "Weapons"
from evidence rooms were allegedly destroyed. A check of the drug
network show differently, the weapons were flown to the Contras as in
Iran-Contra Affair. Same airplanes and of course weapons from Detroit
area where National Steel had another plant as well as Weirton, W.
VA.
Southern Air & Crittenden Cargo delivered to Contras and brought
back'
the other cargo. National Steel also built two Tube Mills- those
mills
produced pipe as well. A gun barrel regardless of size is a tube.
Same method scrap to Brazil then re-export. A subcontractor of
G.C. Steel bought scrap from Defense Contractors and Shipped also.
Enough "scrap" (actually perfectly good) parts make a whole-say tank.
National Steel customers included Stupp Bros. who make shell casings
for government. At the time this was all going on, a man named
Gerald Bull, a gun designer, and a man who had his problems with
Federal Government set up shop in St. Louis. The man operated
through a small corporation called Liberty Loan. Another company
was formed called Styx Company that were stock brokers, in fact
their famous customers included Geral Bull, Adan Khassoggi, Howard
Marx, Rich Thorpe and Mr. Armstrong. This company was followed
by yet a third company called National Brokerage,
(a foot note by Stew Webb: National Brokerage was an MDC Holdings,
Inc. Subsidiary
company, Blinder/Robinson-Worlds largest Penny Stock Fraud and
Silverado Savings
Neil Bush Director.. My ex father in law Leonard Millman
controls MDC Holdings of Denver. MDC Director Phil Winn-Convicted
HUD figure.And remember Mena Ark. drugs for guns-M&L Business
machines Denver laundered the drug monies. MDC Controlled all these
companies.
Get the message? see Stew Webb Bush Crime Family Flow Chart www.9-
11.co.uk <http://www.9-11.co.uk>)
operated by an Austrian National named Joseph Peden a.k.a. Günthier
Rassbacher. (Stew Webb note; Rassbacker Office of Naval Intelligence-
CIA-
became a friend of mine in 1991.)
This firm brokered weapons, aircraft both fixed & rotary wing.
Simply put the players were in place for arms manufacture and
shipment.
In St. Louis was the world headquarters of General Dynamics.
Rassbacher a.k.a. Peden was an arms dealer in aircraft that was
manufactured by General Dynamics Apache Helicopters and F-14 &
F-16 Fighter Jets. Khassoggi was a dealer in other arms.
Granite City Steel owned by National Steel had a sales office
adjoining
General Dynamics in same building on the same floor. They also had
an organization named the Veeder Korean Council next to General
Dynamics. National Steel has arranged for one of their subcontractors
to purchase the 'Scrap" at the Tank plant.
To give an idea of this alliance Mc-Donnell Aircraft lost a 200
million
dollar deal to General Dynamics after the visit of the Koreans to the
Veeder Korean Council. The "Scrap" heavy artillery parts would then
be loaded into a railroad scrap car for transporting. The cars would
be reported damaged to railroad and a car broker would purchase the
cars from the railroad. The railroad would then give the cars a
"non-revenue" move (loaded) to any destination in U.S.A.
The cars would be reported destroyed by railroad and numbers removed
from cars and painted scrap. This effectively moved the "scrapped"
parts to another location to load in barge for export.
The car brokers were Parks Corporation, J.W. Schildtknetch.
The "parts" would be loaded in barge & shipped to meet a steamer.
General Dynamics owned majority stock by Crown Family, further the
barge line was Sioux City, New Orleans also owned by Crown Family.
At steamer location two methods could be used-first method was via
Stinson Steamship Line owned by National Steel or via any vessel
flying
Brazilian or Portuguese flag under Most Favored Nations Treaty.
>From Assembly in Brazil then to Portugal for sale to the Portuguese
Army General and no problem of searching as the NATO Sea Command
(Iberian Sea Command) was under command of Portuguese Admiral.
The final transaction was arranged via of the Dergo establishment
of Liechtenstein owned by Mozar Al Kassar of Damascus, Syria.
The method of payment varied depending on final destination.
Sarrkes already mentioned paid in Oil.
The Oil came to U.S.A. and was handled through another company
of National Steel--Permeian Partners Oil Transmission Company.
This also involved another few interested Oil was also handled by
a branch of Stiefl Nicholas Company of St. Louis, Mr. H.G.Walker.
(Stew Webb note Walker is George H.W.Bush's cousin)
Mr. Walker had been involved in Old Granite City Steel (on the Board
of Directors with Mr. Veeder former President of Granite City Steel
who had founded the Veeder Korean Council. Mr. Walker was
also on the Board of Laclede Steel who also supplied in this
operation
with intelligence maps and reinforcing cable for barrels.
As all this was going on the Controller of Granite City Steel was a
Thomas Huyer who was later deported to Netherlands and Mr. Peden
a.k.a. RassBacher to Jail or Austria. Mr. Brimberry of Styx Company
went to jail for embezzlement and Styx was purchased by H.G.Walker.
As Styx was closed and accounts assumed by H.G. Walker another
source for money transfer and to be found so National Steel hires
Hiliti Corporation to do work inside their steel mills. Hiliti
Corporation
owns the entire country of Liechtenstein the home of Dergo
establishment
and even Interpol has no authority in that country.
As the company shut down and Mr. Thorpe went to jail and Crittenden
Cargo shut down & Mr. Crittenden went to jail & Continental Bankrupt,
and PAM, Mr. Sarrkes was deported to Saudi Arabia the operation
changed. Chemitco & Concorde picked up the slack as it was now
operated by two former Granite City Steel executives, Mr. Hoff
and a Mr. Zogar, the latter a former Air America Pilot.
A Mr. Eisenbeis and Mr. Cueto were the organizers of the Granite City
Steel plot dating back to 1963. In that year the Nuclear Submarine
Thresher Sunk. The power plant called the Silent Propulsion System
was installed by General Dynamics. To do this the stern of submarine
was opened by Electric Boat Division of General Dynamics and worked
over.
The wrong steel was used in certain parts and Thresher sank with all
hands. This may explain why the former president of Electric Boat
Division of General Dynamics fled to Greece-with 200 million and was
never chased. Mr Cueto hired Mr. Hoff at Granite City Steel, and
again
at Chemitco-Concorde, as he was on the Board. Mr. Cueto
also hired Mr. Little who is replacing Mr. Eisenbeis. Mr. Eisenbeis
was
the man who put steel theft scheme in place that resulted in
submarine
loss.
After all the deportations of people and arrest of people and closing
of companies the scenario leveled out again. National Steel
incorporated
two truck lines, TMH and National Steel Carriers that could replace
the
Air Cargo routes questioned. They also had Ben Franklin Stores
requiring warehouses and National Steel Service Centers warehouse to
replace Parks Corporation and others. The exchange point remained
Denver, the cocaine still came in Miami via Southern Air Transport
and "Jinks" Caldwell cargo still handled from Miami only now to
Denver
and ATN Cargo from overseas to Denver.
Precautions were taken to cover people in the future so a Dr. J.
Stephen Ellis was set up (Attorney) to handle identification
problems,
a Kevin Koonce to launder local money, Mr. Ray Emerson, partner
of J.W. Schildtknetch to handle hot shipments into St Louis.
To Cover even more local talent was used, for instance a paid
government informer named H. Heater patented through Georgetown
Railroad in Austin, Texas, a remote control item that could perform
multiple functions with same controller. This H. Heater was partner
of J.W. Schildtknetch and the Mobil scud missiles used said device.
The Georgetown Railroad is the supplier of official scales for the
governments of Pakistan and India.
The local operations of St Louis and Atlanta and Charlotte will be
explained now as they are known.
In Charlotte, N.C. the "Ned Johnson" group was the local cocaine
dealer and there is a separate heroin dealer. "Jinks" Caldwell has
been named already. Dr. Gillard is still in business as is koonce.
In St Louis area (Granite City Steel) Mr. Heater is still setting up
Crystal Meth Labs, and his friends the Fults family still moving
cocaine
and now getting off barge lines at Sauget, IL., rather than via Air
Cargo.
Mr. Bateman is in jail but no counterfeit is needed. Mr. Marx is in
jail
but the Pakistan connection of A.T.N. Cargo has no further need of
B.C.C.I. and banks in Liechtenstein with Dergo establishment.
Chemitco & Concorde still operate the operations changed people
but not style.
The former mayor of East St. Louis, and minister Carl Officer, the
imprisoned Reverend Joe Davis, and the Rev. Joan Bateman as
well as minister in Charlotte, NC., involved the mayor of St. Louis,
V. Schomel involved with Chemitco-Concorde. U.S. Congressman
Jerry Costello involved with those people via of St. Louis mayor
and Mr. Amiel Cueto attorney of Belleville and son of Eloy Cueto
of Granite City Steel.
The people in Charlotte a John Doe undertaker and a John Doe
minister and an attorney named Merryman and a paid informant
Pee Wee Givens.
National Steel is now owned by Nippon Kokum of Japan.
Nippon Kokum is owned in part and influenced by the Yakuza.
(Stew Webb note Japanese Mob.)
The networks just described are the sole reason of purchase by the
Japanese as the organized crime of Japan, the Yakuza, needed a
basis of operation same as the corporate would and this represented
organized American Crime in the name of industry at its peak.
The whole scenario will and is changing again but the tracks are
there.
The case is rested now, on the basis of the facts it must lead to an
organizer in the Charlotte area to match an H.G.Walker of St. Louis,
few men match that description only one comes to mind,
an attorney a brilliant attorney.
Submitted By:
Robert Medley
Defendant.
Connections
Ministers
C. Officer -- St. Louis
J. Bateman -- St Louis
J. Davis -- St Louis
J. Doe -- Charlotte
J. Baker -- Charlotte
Undertakers
John Doe --Charlotte (Pee Wee Givens)
C. Officer --E. St Louis
J. Schildtknetch--St Louis
Dealers
R. Thorpe --St. Louis-Atlanta
Gillard --Atlanta
Marx --Miami
Sarrkes --Miami
Crittenden --Miami
LAUNDERS
Koonce --Miami-Atlanta
Brimberry --St Louis
Boatmen's Bank--St Louis
Bank of Egypt--Marion, IL.
RassBacher--St Charles National Brokerage a.k.a. National Financial
Services
John Doe --(Denver a.k.a. Neil Bush Silverado Savings & Loan/MDC)
Arms
Eisenbeis --St Louis
Little --St Louis
Hoff --St Louis
Gunthier Rassbacher--St Charles-Austria
Al Kassar --Syria
Adam Khassoggi--Syria-Offices St Lake City
Sarrkes --Saudi Arabia
COUNTERFEITER
Bateman
OIL
H. G. Walker --St Louis (George Herbert Walker Bush's Cousin)
Sarrkes --Saudi Arabia
Eisenbeis --St Louis
B.C.C.I (Bank of Credit and Commerce International)
Brimerry
H.G. Walker
Marx
Sarrkes
Bateman
Armstrong
Dodd
AIR CARGO
SAT-Miami
CAP-Miami
PAM-Miami
CAT-Austin
CAC-Charlotte
CAR-Atlanta
ATN-San Fransico
ATN-Denver

S&L whistle-blower faces federal charges
By JERRY URBAN
Houston Chronicle
September 18, 1992
A man said to have been an instrumental source in unraveling
the savings and loan crisis was in Harris County Jail Monday on
federal charges of making threatening interstate telephone calls.
Stewart Anthony Webb 38, allegedly made calls to his former
father-in-law, wealthy Denver businessman Leonard Millman.
Webb contends the FBI unjustly acted because of pressure from
Millman, but a spokesman for the agency's Denver office denied
any government impropriety.
Jonathan C, Beaty, a senior correspondent for Time magazine,
wrote a letter in support of Webb.
"The news articles that Mr. Webb contributed to exposed a pattern
of illicit political influence in Denver and led to the indictments,
and subsequent convictions, of several businessmen," said Beaty's
letter placed in court records.
Webb, who had lived in Houston for a year before his recent arrest,
is expected to be returned to Colorado for trial.
H. Michael Sokolow, a public defender, wrote in an emergency
appeal to reduce Webb's $ 50,000 bond that Webb provided information
to Congress pertaining to the late 1980's influence peddling scandal
in the Department of Housing and Urban Development.
Webb, a construction contractor by trade, also provided information
to lawyers and investigators in the failure of Lincoln and Silverado
savings and loans, Sokolow said.
"Mr. Webb," he wrote, "is a political whistle-blower on fraud on
the highest levels of federal institutions."
Webb claims tape-recorded conversations between him and Millman,
on which the FBI based its charges, were made during a child custody
dispute in the mid-1980s. An FBI affidavit said the conversations
were made from Independence, Mo., to Denver from 1987 to 1991.
Political Prisoner Case number 92-C-R-356
False Warrant Sept. 18, 1990
False Arrested Sept. 16, 1992
Released July 20, 1993
The US Attorney Stated in Court upon dismissal that the Government
had waisted $ 750,000.00 (3/4 of a Million Dollars of US Taxpayers
money
trying to convict me of a crime I did not due. (With falseified
evidence they
could not present, and I was not given under discovery untill the day
of dismissal.)
Charges dismissed with prejudice Aug. 20, 1993
By Federal Judge Richard Matsch US District Court Denver, Colorado
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Donations needed to further expose the Bush Crime Family
and their New World Order if you can help simply
log onto www.paypal.com enter [EMAIL PROTECTED]
and follow the instrutions, thank you.
And send me an e-mail please.
Thank You
Stew Webb

Inside The Bush Crime Family
Part 1
News Release
Stew Webb
Federal Whistleblower (18 years of service to America)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.stewwebb.com coming soon.
Co-partner www.almartinraw.com
PO Box 31052 Las Vegas, NV. 89173
Inside the Bush Crime Family
December 1999 Part 1. (Part 2 May 2000.)
By Uri Dowbenko
www.4bypass.com
Media ByPass 1-800-4-BYPASS
DEA Video Documents Cocaine Pickup by George W. Bush
Despite the Big Media Cartel's coronation of George W. Bush as the
next U.S. President, skeletons keep rattling in the Bush family
closet.
In fact, current U.S. politics can be described as a high-level mob
war
between the Bush crime family versus the Clinton/Dept. of Justice
crime family for-at the very least-control of the country and its
drug economy-based assets.
Most recently, the Secret Bush Brothers Video, which allegedly shows
George Jr. and Jeb with a formidable quantity of cocaine-an allegedly
controlled substance-has surfaced, at the same time as the withdrawal
of a purported Bush scandal book by a New York publisher.
The bogus book scandal might be described as "limited hangout,"
an agency term for promoting a red herring story in the media to
distract
the public from the CIA's criminal behavior.
According to LAPD Whistleblower Michael C. Ruppert, the Drug
Enforcement Agency has in its possession a video of George W. Bush
and Jeb Bush flying in to Tamiami Airport outside of Miami, Fla.,
to pick up a couple of kilos of powder for a party.
Ruppert heard about it from Terry Reed, author of Compromised:
Clinton, Bush and the CIA (1994). "I was with Terry recently at
a public speaking engagement where he reminded the audience
of a little passage from his book Compromised," writes Ruppert.
"In that passage he describes how Barry Seal had told him that
he had `insurance' in the form of proof that the Bush Boys were
doing heavy drugs."
"Thanks to the `uc' as under covers are called, Barry Seal and Terry
Reed were sent on a drug sting to meet some wealthy Texans,"
writes Ruppert. "It turns out that the wealthy Texans were
George W. and Jeb Bush who flew in on the family owned King
Air to pick up the cocaine themselves. Hidden DEA cameras
filmed the whole incident, including the tail number of the aircraft
and both Bushes' participation. According to Reed, nobody knew
in advance who the buyers were."
In a hair-raising finale to the story, Reed states that he has both
the tail number of the aircraft and the DEA case file number,
"and he strongly suspects that tape to turn up during the 2000
presidential election."
Getting the Dope on Bush
CIA operative Terry Reed has worked closely with the late Barry Seal,
a notorious drug smuggling pilot who also worked for the CIA.
In his book, Compromised, co-written with veteran journalist
John Cummings, Reed describes a conversation he had with Seal
about his "insurance" a.k.a. blackmail, in case Bush crime family
syndicate would try to double-cross him.
"Ever hear the old expression, it's not what you know, it's who you
know? Well, whoever said that just hadn't caught the Vice President's
(George Bush's) kids in the dope business, `cause I can tell you for
sure what you know can definitely be more important than who you
know," bragged Seal to his buddy.
Reed was incredulous. "Barry, are you telling me George Bush's
kids are in the drug business?" he asked.
"Yup, that's what I'm telling you. A guy in Florida who flipped
for the DEA has got the goods on the Bush boys. Now I heard this
from a reliable source in Colombia, but I just sat on it then, waiting
to use it as a trump card if I ever needed it. Well, I need to use it
now. I got names, dates, places, even got some tape recordings.
I even got surveillance videos catching the Bush boys red-handed.
I considered this stuff my insurance policy," said Seal.
"It makes me the mole on the inside that's feeding the stuff to me
invincible. Now this is real sensitive s**t inside of U.S. Customs
and DEA and those guys are pretty much under control. It's damage
control as usual. But where it gets real interesting is what the
Republicans will do to the Democrats in order to dirty up the
people who might use this information against Bush."
Hinting at a high-level Mob War between the Bush Family and the
Clinton Family, Seal told Reed that "he was on a secret mission by
none other than the Agency (CIA) to sort of dirty up some people
real close to the Governor (Clinton)."
"Now I had been working on this through Dan Lasater," continued
Seal.
"Now Dan's a good old boy and all that, but he's got a drug problem
and he's got the b**s to be stealing from the Agency, too."
Some nerve. Imagine stealing cocaine drug profits from the CIA.
When Reed questioned him about the duffel bag Seal had taken to
Skeeter Ward, Seal said, "Let's don't call it cocaine. Let's call it
neutralizing powder. Least that's the way the Bush family saw it.
This is just one family warring against another. Just like the Mob."
Reed claims he found these revelations "disquieting." Seal tried
to reassure him by saying, "Terry I told you when I met you.
I'm in transportation and I transport what the government wants
transported. In this case, the Republicans, the Bush family, wanted
some stuff transported into Mena and into Arkansas that would
end up in the noses of some very prominent Democrats."
Seal was later assassinated.
More Corroboration
Other corroboration of the Bush crime family shenanigans comes
from former FBI asset Darlene Novinger. It's a tough life, after all,
to work for the Feds-especially if you expect not to be stabbed in
the back.
Rodney Stich, in his 1994 edition of Defrauding America
(www.defraudingamerica.com), writes that Novinger was a "former
FBI operative, (who) reportedly discovered during an FBI investigation
that Vice President George Bush and two of his sons were using
drugs and prostitutes in a Florida hotel while Bush was vice
president."
"She reported her findings to FBI supervisors and then (was) warned
no to repeat what she had discovered," continues Stich.
"Novinger had been requested to infiltrate drug trafficking operations
in South America and the United States. She was pressured to quit
her FBI position; her husband was beaten to death; and four hours
after she appeared on a July 1993 talk show describing her findings
(after she was warned not to appear), her father mysteriously died.
A dead white canary was left on his grave as a warning to her. After
receiving death threats she went into hiding, from where she
occasionally
appeared as a guest on talk shows and called from undisclosed
locations."
Presumably, the long arm of the Bush crime family syndicate has kept
her in hiding ever since.
According to a later 1998 edition of Defrauding America, Novinger
was a former investigator for the Federal Crime Task Force working
with
the FBI in an unofficial capacity. She was recruited as an undercover
operative, and she had the authority to investigate and report
criminal
activities, but not the power to arrest. She was not paid a salary,
either,
but received periodic payments based upon assets seized or the value
government agents placed upon her information.
Her success led her to be assigned to Atlanta where she was involved
with "an investigation that revealed a large drug operation involving
a powerful Lebanese drug trafficking family living in luxury in Miami
and Jamaica," writes Stich. "It was called Operation Nimbus and
it involved the Smatt family, headed by William Smatt, related to
the the Lebanese Phlangee group."
Most importantly, Novinger said that "the investigations showed that
the drug trafficking operation involving the Smatt group also
implicated
Vice President George Bush and his son Jeb."
There is, after all a formidable strategic importance in having
positioned
the two Bush Boys, Jeb and George Jr., as governors of the two states-
Florida and Texas-which coincidentally happen to be the primary drug
trafficking portals into the country.
Stich writes that "the irony of this discovery was that George Bush
was
the head of the South Florida Task Force. The investigation also
discovered that Bush was being politically corrupted and blackmailed
by drug traffickers who knew of the vice president's involvement in
these criminal activities."
Novinger said that after submitting the report to the FBI concerning
Bush's involvement, orders came from Washington to stop the entire
investigation and destroy all reports.
Stich adds an additional corroboration of Bush crime family drug
trafficking involvement. "Before Operation Nimbus was shut down,
veteran U.S. Customs investigator Joe Price, had filed similar reports
involving high level drug trafficking, including the George Bush
involvement," writes Stich. "After Price had filed his report in
September 1983 concerning Bush's involvement in drugs, supporting
Darlene's reports, FBI arrested Price on false narcotics trafficking
charges."
Note to all U.S. Federal employees: report a crime, go to jail.
Fighting Against the Bush Crime Family
One of the most outspoken anti-Bush Crime Family activists is private
investigator-Federal Whistleblower Stewart A. Webb. He claims that
the Bush Boys-George Jr., Jeb and Neil- as well as George Bush Sr.
are implicated in many top level criminal activities.
Webb, a political whistleblower on the highest levels of federal
fraud,
has been investigating government corruption since 1986 and has
produced a series of videos called "Corruption in High Places."
Webb has uncovered key evidence linking government officials with
illegal drug smuggling and money laundering, as well as data on the
Savings & Loan Scandal of the 1980's, in which an estimated $1
trillion
was stolen from the American people.
In his research, Webb also discovered the connection between the
so-called HUD scandals in which $50 billion was stolen in U.S.
Department of Housing and Urban Development fraud and the Junk
Bond Scams/Loan Swaps of Michael Milken, Larry Mizel and
Charles Keating which claimed over $6 billion.
Since then he has been a prime source of information to Rodney Stich,
author of Defrauding America (1994, 1998) Pete Brewton, author of
The Mafia, CIA and George Bush (1992), and Jonathan Beatty, a
senior correspondent for Time magazine.
"The news articles that Mr. Webb contributed to expose a pattern
of illicit political influence in Denver and led to the indictments
and
subsequent convictions of several businessmen," wrote Beatty.
Reporter Sarah McClendon wrote in her Washington Report
(Dec. 24, 1991) that "Stew Webb cannot lay his head on a pillow at
home because he must keep running from the FBI which wants to
jail him for talking publicly how private industry was involved in
raising money for covert action by the CIA and also how Bush friends
in Denver are involved in using government housing money for
developments and profit making."
Almost single-handedly, Webb has pursued justice in a system in
which government officials and judges have been compromised
through bribery and other scandals.
It's gotten real up-close and personal, as they say, because Webb's
former father-in-law, Leonard Yale Millman, a prominent Denver
businessman, has blocked access to Webb's own daughter.
Webb claims to have evidence that Millman (MDC Holdings,
National Brokerage Companies) has been one of George Bush's
primary money launderers for the last 20 years. His fight for a
Grand Jury demand has been stalled.
In a letter to U.S. District Court Judge Richard P. Matsch, Webb
writes that he has "a Justice Department Assistant Inspector General
who is prepared to act in our behalf to assist in the Grand Jury
investigation.
Other government agents are willing to help. A dozen secret witnesses
can be selected from more than 200 potential witnesses.
They will testify about Leonard Yale Millman, Larry Mizel
(MDC Holdings), Norman Brownstein (NSA attorney; Director,
MDC Holdings) and others involved in an ongoing criminal enterprise."
The Brownstein Connection
Webb has been tangling with some serious players. Brownstein, for
example, is chairman of the board of Denver law firm Brownstein,
Hyatt, Farber and Strickland P.C., "the state's most politically
connected
firm," according to Denver's 5280 Magazine (April/May 1998).
"Just how influential is Norm Brownstein?" asks 5280.
"When Brownstein visits Capitol Hill, U.S. Senators follow him
down the hall. Ted Kennedy calls him the `101st Senator.'
Bill Clinton takes his calls...
Brownstein operates at the national level where he is considered
to be one of the country's top five fund-raisers."
In Pete Brewton's groundbreaking expose "The Mafia, CIA and
George Bush," Brownstein is named as "one of the most influential
political fund-raisers in Colorado." He was a member of the board
of directors of the infamous MDC Holdings from 1980 to 1989 and
paid $492,000 in 1986 and $280,000 in 1987 for his legal work.
"MDC Holdings is a large Denver based home builder and residential
developer headed by Larry Mizel," writes Brewton. "It has gained
notoriety in the saving and loan debacle for its dealings with
Michael Milken, Charles Keating's Lincoln Savings, San Jacinto Savings
and most of all, Silverado Savings, the Denver S&L where Neil Bush,
the President's son sat on the board of directors."
Brewton writes that "as a lobbyist, Brownstein has worked for the
junk bond industry, including many companies that issued bonds through
Drexel Burnham, and he has also lobbied for savings and loans,
including
Imperial, that had large junk bond portfolios."
Brownstein also lobbied for Lincoln Savings, controlled by CIA
operative Charles Keating, who raised money to buy Lincoln from
Michael Milken.
The Grey Men's Empire
Webb also claims that the Bush Crime Family Syndicate-he calls them
"The Grey Men's Empire"- is responsible for high level national
corruption that includes illegal drug smuggling, arms smuggling,
money laundering, insurance fraud, savings and loan fraud and
murder for hire.
The sons of George Bush, Webb claims, are also co-conspirators.
Texas Governor George Bush Jr., for example was involved with
Little Rock, Ark.-based Worthen Bank and Stephens, Inc., an alleged
money laundry operation according to several researchers.
Bush Jr. also cashed out in an inside stock trading deal involving
Harkin Oil. The country of Bahrain gave this unknown company
oil drilling rights in exchange for a new air base to be built at
American
tax-payers expense.
According to Webb, "George Jr., Jeb and Neil Bush were all party to
the crimes involving drugs and gun money laundering through
Silverado Savings in Denver. They were all aware of `Poppy' George's
schemes using CIA, Israeli Mossad, Homestead Air Force Base and
Mena, Ark., to import drugs and ship weapons."
In the biowarfare-treason department, "Jeb Bush controlled the
shipping
of 18 strains of chemicals shipped to Iraq through Leonard Millman's
National Gulf Stream Aviation warehouses at Boca Raton Airport,"
says Webb. "These chemicals are now being reported as responsible
for Gulf War Syndrome currently killing Americans who served
in the Gulf War."
More Criminal Conspiracies
Webb's investigations have uncovered many criminal conspiracies which
continued to be conducted under the auspices of what has been called
the
Shadow Government-the so-called "national security" and "intelligence"
agencies. These include illegal covert drug smuggling, weapons
dealing,
and money laundering-operations which have their deadly roots in the
World War 11 era of the Brownshoe Boys of the OSS/ CIA.
Harassed, falsely arrested and imprisoned numerous times, Webb filed
a Demand for Convening a Grand Jury in 1995 "to investigate crimes
concerning Racketeering Influenced Corrupt Organizations (RICO)
and continuous criminal enterprises, high treason, narcotics
trafficking
into the United States of America, theft of over $ 1 trillion from
U.S. Government and obstruction of justice" naming among others
George Bush.
According to Webb, George Bush has bragged that "as long as we keep
food on their table, gas in their gas tanks and a roof over their
heads,
we don't have to worry about the BUDsters." The arrogant senior Bush
calls the American people BUDsters." It stands for Broke, Useless
and Depressed.
That's quite a joke coming from the former head of the CIA. After all,
they refer to themselves-with no irony at all-as "Criminals In
Action."
Bush Jr's Drug Plane?
The most recent bombshell in the Bush Crime family scandals has been
discovered by Daniel Hopsicker and Michael C. Ruppert.
In an article called "Why does George W. Bush fly in drug smuggler
Barry Seal's airplane?" the authors reveal that CIA drug smuggling
pilot Barry Seal was murdered by a hit team directed by NSC staffer
Lt. Colonel Oliver North. The hit team members revealed this fact to
their attorneys during trial.
Afterward, the airplane that was the crown jewel in Seal's drug
smuggling
fleet, a 1982 Beechcraft King Air 200, through a convoluted series of
transactions, ended up as George W. Bush's personal aircraft.
According to Jerry Daniels, Executive Director of the Texas State
Aircraft
Pooling Board, "He used to fly on that airplane all the time. He
stopped when he became a presidential candidate because the state
won't let you
fly its aircraft for political purposes."
Was that the plane-Bush Jr.'s favorite, called "Zero-Eight-Foxtrot"-
the
one he used in the cocaine pickup at Tamiami Airport?
END.

"The Bush Crime Family Flow Chart"
By Stew Webb
My web-site www.stewwebb.com will not be up for a few days
several people have requested "The Bush Crime Family Flow Chart".
Therefore you may find it at www.9-11.co.uk. Thanks to Stormy.
Look 1/2 way down the front main page for the following;
www.9-11.co.uk
>From Federal Whistleblower Stew Webb:
"StewsFlowChart.jpg"
Stewart A. Webb Vs The Bush Crime Family
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE DISTRICT OF NEVADA
Case Number: CV-S-01-0714-PMP-PAL
"stewwebb1.htm" "stewwebb2.htm"

Inside the Bush Crime Family
Part 2
(December 1999 Part 1.)
(May 2000 Part 2
By Uri Dowbenko
www.4bypass.com
Media ByPass 1-800-4-BYPASS
Media-bypass-Magazine
The Control Files:
Blackmail of Congressmen and Senators
Federal Whistleblower Stewart Webb remains adamant in his outrage
at the epidemic corruption in the highest levels of government,
especially
in the U.S. Department of Justice.
"There is no party line difference," says Webb. "There's this group of
criminals-and there's a woman in the White House, Hillary Clinton-
who are screaming about Democrats-when when in fact she herself
was involved in the blackmail of Democrats.
"The Highest echelons of the Democrats and the Republicans are both
involved, and they have conspired in the elimination of good, honest
people in government," Webb states. "Also, the control that they have
in certain judicial districts is incredible. I've been told by Justice
Department officials that Denver, Colo., was the most corrupt judicial
district in the country because of the control that `The Boys' had."
And who are "The Boys"? "The Boys" are the spooks and other
criminals who constitute the Shadow Government of the United States.
The late journalist Danny Casolaro called this criminal network
"The Octopus." It includes federal judges, attorneys, politicians,
bureaucrats, current and former high-ranking military officers, as
well as CIA, NSA and other intelligence operatives.
The intelligence agency assets and covert operatives are part of a
secret faction called Pegasus. This ultra secret group, which includes
Whistleblowers Gene "Chip" Tatum and Gunther Russbacher,
conducts assassinations, drug trafficking and money laundering
under the cover of "national security," continuing the criminal
operations of the OSS- originated "Super Program" and the
"Brownshoe Boys."
In a recent interview, Webb tried to explain the complexity of this
organized crime hierarchy which has infiltrated the federal government
and which, in many cases, can not be distinguished from the
government itself. Call it the Bush-Clinton-DoJ Crime Family
for short.
"These are the players, and here's how it works," he says. "First
there's
General Richard Secord, Leonard Millman, Neil Bush, Jeb Bush,
Hillary Clinton, Jackson Stephens and Jonathan Flake of the CIA.
Those were the ones who were in charge of what they called
`The Control Files.'"
"What happened was that
they got the files from the CIA on the
congressmen and senators...The alliance started
with Secord, who was running the Iran-Contra operation,
making sure there were weapons and guns-
all part of the Denver equation as well."
"What happened was that they got the files from the CIA on the
congressmen and senators... The alliance started with Secord, who was
running the `Iran-Contra' operation, making sure there were weapons
and guns-all part of the Denver equation as well. They did a lot of
securities
fraud and banking fraud on behalf of the Denver boys." (Webb is
referring to the failed S & Ls, HUD scams, and other real estate
development subsidiaries used to launder money in the Denver area.)
At least since 1981, this organized crime group has established
conduits
for sending arms south into Latin America and drugs north into
North America, then laundering the drug profits through Wall Street,
banks, S&Ls, as well as real estate deals, often involving HUD low
income housing and mortgages.
"Later in 1993, when they supposedly stopped funding the Contras,
they changed the name to Operation Black Eagle," Webb explains.
"That's when they really went ballistic and started stealing from
America wholesale.
"There was Hillary Clinton and the Rose Law Firm, a CIA proprietary,
and also Webster Hubbell, who's been indicted and jailed. (Hubbell
was the former No. 2 at the Justice Department, who was used to
run interference on any investigation that got too close). He was
the former Assistant Attorney General under Janet Reno.
"And there was Vince Foster (another Rose Law Firm/intelligence
operative) who had been killed. The car that drove off the body
(of Vince Foster) had Denver ties. That was the Hensel Phelps
Construction Company. The car license was RCG702, a yellow
pickup truck with Arkansas tags that belonged to Hensel Phelps.
"Hensel Phelps was taken over back in 1992 by three Denver-
connected people, including drug money launderer John Dick,"
Webb continues. "Clinton allowed the drugs to come into Arkansas.
His partners were Dan Lasater and Jackson Stephens (the infamous
financier of both the George Bush and Bill Clinton presidential
campaigns). Gene Tatum called it the `Three Legs of Iran Contra'-
Arkansas, Colorado and Ohio."
Gene "Chip" Tatum. a CIA operative, helicopter pilot, mortgage
banking scamster and government assassin, was part of Pegasus,
the defacto Bush Crime Family hit squad. He was often used to
deal with uncooperative partners in crime. His work, of course,
was also done under the cover of "national security."
According to his own testimony, Tatum was "tasked" by George Bush
to eliminate Texas billionaire Ross Perot. When he refuse-purportedly
because Perot is a U.S. national-Tatum and his wife were prosecuted
under phony charges and falsely imprisoned. According to recent
reports, Tatum is offshore enjoying the fruits of a deal he made to
remain silent.
Banana Republicans
"Ohio was Carl Lindner's Chiquita banana," Webb continues.
"He laundered part of the money from the drugs and so did Millman
in Denver. The money went north. Millman then reinvested the
laundered money into real estate, the `Grey Men's Empire.'"
According to Pete Brewton, author of the groundbreaking expose
The Mafia, CIA & George Bush (1992), "Allegations of CIA
connections to Lindner waft around him, but nothing has ever been
proved. One interesting link was Lindner's purchase of United Brands,
which as United Fruit worked hand in hand with the CIA in the
overthrow of the Jacob Arbenz government in Guatemala in 1954.
In February 1984, Lindner's American Financial Corp increased
its ownership in United Brands to 45.4 percent from 29.3 percent.
"Lindner's spokeswoman said that Lindner had never had any
relations with the CIA," writes Brewton. "But Lindner does have
a relationship with former CIA Director George Bush. The corporate
recluse is one of Bush's biggest campaign donors...During the 1990
summit with French President Francois Miterrand, Bush held a press
conference in the backyard of Lindner's Ocean Reef house."
In his book, Brewton also ties drug trafficker Jack DeVoe in with
Lindner. "DeVoe used the Ocean Reef landing strip to fly much of
his cocaine from Columbia." writes Brewton. "The exclusive Ocean
Reef Club is owned by Cincinnati billionaire Carl Lindner, the
secretive, security-obsessed, semi-reclusive, Baptist corporate raider
and major Republican donor.
"Lindner, who has been Michael Milken's biggest and most respected
client, started out in the milk business and gradually expanded into
other areas," continues Brewton. "His business empire includes the
insurance and financial services company American Financial
Corporation, Chiquita Brand International (formerly United Brands
and before that United Fruit) and PennCentral, which bought
Marathon Manufacturing from Walter Mischer and Mischer's close
partner Howard Terry in 1979."
Infamous CIA scamster-lawyer Charles Keating represented Lindner
in Cincinnati. Then Keating quit his law firm and went to work for
Lindner as Executive Vice President of American Financial.
In 1976 Keating moved to Phoenix to take over Lindner's home
building company American Continental Homes. Keating bought
the company and changed the name to American Continental Homes.
Continuing the trail of the money laundering story, Webb says that
"it went directly from William Kennedy, the other Rose Law Firm
partner (nobody talks about) who's in prison for 24 years in
Lompoc Penitentiary in California. He laundered the money on
behalf of Rose Law Firm through M&L Business Machines in Denver,
which was a cutout for Leonard Millman. M&L ended up in trouble.
Because they had so many loans out from Capital Fed in Aurora,
Colorado, Capital Fed itself collapsed.
"Besides laundering M&L money for Rose Law Firm, William Kennedy
was also involved with the blackmail of public officials and payoffs
through Boulder Properties, including U.S. Attorney Mike Norton."
How Corporate Government
Criminals work Together
And what was the transfer mechanism to pay off Norton?
"There was an attorney from Boulder, Colorado called Tom Berg,"
explains Webb. "He was also the one who laundered the money for
a guy by the name of Macy-of Macy's Department Store-at the time
when Mr. Macy was under bankruptcy. In order to bleed Macy's
Department Store and make it look legit, they made it look like they
kept paying millions in attorney fees. That's how Macy himself
drained his own company.
"Norton was paid off through artificial M&L front accounts, continues
Webb. In other words, they would put money in an artificial name into
investor accounts with M&L. Then they would shove the money
overseas. They were setting up offshore trusts and laundering it
through the Bahamas, then over to the Isle of Jersey.
"The M&L Business Machines corporate attorney was Norman
Brownstein. M&L laundered money for U.S. Attorney Norton, who
actually had me under a false warrant," Webb continued.
"He also laundered the money for Bob Pence, former special agent
in charge of the FBI, who covered up for them in the 1970s-1980s.
He was the guy who was running the covert operation for the CIA
to get me arrested.
"They laundered the money of Charles Keating and Lincoln Savings
into M&L and then into an account for M&L called Realty Holdings,
Inc.-Real Property Services Corp., in Denver. Realty Holding, Inc.,
today owns massive amounts of shopping centers all across the
United States, especially in Las Vegas, Colorado and the West Coast.
Bribes were also paid to public officials to hide their identities.
Real Corp Realty, they called it.
"There are two components-Rose Law Firm launders the drug money
into M&L, while they were paying public officials," said Webb.
"At the time the Attorney General for the State of Colorado,
Gail Norton covered it up. (Other corrupt deals like) the Denver
Airport and Silverado and all that stuff was in the limelight.
Gail Norton was covering it up because one of her assistants at the
AG's office told me that she was rewriting the reports. They even
came up with the idea how Gail Norton got paid. She was resistant
to them in the beginning.
"The way they got her? Mike Norton kept telling her she'd better
play ball. They got legislation passed to allow four attorneys to be
put on the payroll. She was getting salaries of four nonexistent
attorneys supposedly working in the basement. The checks got
delivered to M&L in an account for Gail Norton."
"When she left, Gail Norton went to work for the Brownstein law firm,"
says Webb. "And one of Brownstein's attorneys became the U.S.
Attorney Tom Strickland. The typical revolving door scenario.
"Also, they laundered the money for the FBI agent protecting them,
Bob Pence, U.S. Attorney Mike Norton, and Colorado Attorney
Gail Norton (no relation), They also laundered
" They laundered the
money for the FBI agent protecting
them, Bob Pence,
U.S. Attorney Mike Norton
and Colorado Attorney General Gail Norton.
They also
laundered money for
local district attorneys, as well
as DAs and U.S. Attorneys out of
Phoenix. "
money for local district attorneys, as well as DAs and U.S. Attorneys
out of Phoenix.
"They laundered the bribes for an SEC attorney named Joseph Dougherty.
He was a contract attorney from Philadelphia who was supposed to go
after "The Boys' and investigate Charles Keating. Dougherty delivered
cash to M&L on behalf of Charles Keating to hid the money."
The Boulder Properties Scam
"The Control Files' means that once they compromise you, they own
you for life," explained Webb. "Or they get you jailed."
"M&L suddenly ended up in bankruptcy court, while they're laundering
money for `The Boys'," says Webb. "All these records were sealed, so
nobody could get to them. As a result, William Kennedy ends up in
jail.
At the same time, they worked the deal against the congressmen and
senators they didn't have under control--special key Committee members
such as Chuck Schumer on the Judiciary Committee, who has since
become a rabid anti-gun advocate."
According to Webb, the Boulder Properties scam compromised
Stephen Solarz, Ron Dellums, David Boren, Bill Alexander and
Charles Shumer, among others.
"Here's how they worked the deal against Schumer. The blackmail
came through what they called `Boulder Properties Ltd.' This is
how they did it.
Whitewater Development had loans at three banks-Madison Savings,
Twin Cities Bank of Little Rock, Arkansas, and Beach Federal
of Arkansas. Twin Cities Bank was used as a front for the Rose
Law Firm. The CIA broke the bank. Before the bank finally went
down, there was an operation set up in which the bank was used
to send letters to senators and congressmen whom they wanted to
target. Letters said that real estate limited partnerships were
available.
They called them `Marine Research and Development Corp.', Jeb
Bush's front. They told them that `You should invest in this deal,
that you can make high returns on your money, and get tax breaks
and so on with the 1981 Recovery Act.' Many of these congressmen
and senators were foolish enough to do it.
They had cash, and they were looking for tax breaks. They keep
getting bombarded by these letters, so they took the chance.
"It was a simple $3,000 investment. All of a sudden, their investment
went to a $20,000 profit in six to nine months. And that was the bait
and switch. All of a sudden they're getting a $20,000 check on a
$3,000 investment. They thought `hallelujah,' this is the greatest
thing ever. This is legit. I got huge profits. I got a tax write-off.
The whole bit.
"Then all of a sudden, right after they get their check, they get a
letter from Twin Cities again. `We have another legitimate real estate
deal for you to invest in, Boulder Properties Ltd.' So they all put
their
money back in to Boulder Properties. Guess who financed Boulder
Properties? Silverado Savings and Loan."
Silverado, which later collapsed, was the notorious CIA money
laundering front, which had Neil Bush on the Board of Directors
as window dressing.
And who was the mastermind behind this "Control Files" scam?
"Originally it was Secord," says Webb. "He was given the `Control
Files' by George Bush Sr. They told him who needed to be under
control that they didn't have under control, and the ones they had
not blackmailed."
And why was this so important to the Bush Crime Family?
"They (these legislators) were chief (Congressional) Committee
members,
involved in congressional investigations having to do with House
Banking and from S&Ls or they were key Committee members
dealing with (Department of) Justice involving the appointment
of prosecutors and so on. Or, they were involved in Housing,
where they steal on a constant basis from HUD. Or they were
involved with Foreign Affairs-shipping biological and chemical
agents (overseas). So they had to have control of them.
"They were planning ahead in case something would happen, they
would have control of these congressmen and senators,"
explained Webb.
"They targeted these legislators.
Arkansas Congressman Bill Alexander, who was sucked into this deal,
later filed a lawsuit against Twin Cities bank. Alexander also ended
up as co-counsel for Terry Reed in his lawsuit against them for
guns and drugs. Bill Alexander doesn't know- and still doesn't
know-how he got sucked in and set up. He just knows he's got
a lawsuit. He knows he was targeted. He knows he was cratered.
He had a 28-year record in Congress with an impeccable reputation
for being honest. The reason he got cratered was because he was
looking at the guns and drugs situation in Arkansas.
"They called it the Alexander Committee. It was a Congressional
enquiry in 1990-1991. He took statements under oath from
CIA operatives Heinrich Rupp, CIA operative Dick Brenneke,
CIA operative Gunther Russbacher, CIA operative Al Martin
and others. They testified in these secret inquiries about guns
and drugs in Arkansas. And that's the reason they had to take
Bill Alexander out. They had him co-opted with the Boulder
Properties scam.
"And here's how Leonard Millman fits in. Millman and his boys
in Denver were in control, since MDC Holdings, Inc., owned
Silverado Savings. So Millman threw in a bunch of his old
properties-run-down properties he no longer wanted-and bare land,
whose value was over-inflated and made it look like it was worth
a lot more than it was. They falsified financial statements on junk
apartments, HUD properties they stole. Then they falsified
financial statements, so it looked like the deal was producing income.
They pulled the money out of their bank Silverado in order to make
the loan.
"They kept the partnerships alive. They had Boulder Properties
I, II, III-up to thirteen or fourteen of them. One was designed for
Bill Alexander and any-body else who would scream about guns
and drugs. One was designed for HUD. One was designed for
Banking (committee) members.
"When the time came that Alexander, as an example, started inquiring
into the situation, all of a sudden the plug got pulled. The
partnership
was no longer valid. It was in trouble financially, so each partner
had to come up with $10,000 a month each-to meet their obligations.
"It was all planned that way. So all of a sudden this guy's pumping
out ten grand a month out of his pocket-that he can't afford.
And that put him into bankruptcy. They used that against him
in the election, saying `Look, how can this person represent you
who's in bankruptcy personally; how can he even manage the money
of the Country?"
"And that's how they did it. They put him in a financial squeeze,"
says Webb.
According to Webb, they got Schumer through his wife. "Schumer
didn't even do that. He was an attorney and he was going to fight
them. You know how they got him? They got his wife a job.
Remember the House Post Office scandal? Check kitting.
Selling cocaine over the counter. They gave her six months
probation. They set her up. And that was the final blow-when
Schumer turned on key congressional investigations.
That's the way the game is played-the basic blackmail."
"It was Millman's personal and other MDC properties they threw
into the partnerships. And it was Hillary Clinton's law firm,
the Rose Law Firm, that wrote the original partnerships.
They did the original paperwork."
The Bill and Hillary Story
"So you have two known Republicans-Jeb Bush and Neil Bush-
along with Democrats-Hillary Clinton and Jackson Stephens- all
involved and all in bed together, blackmailing United States
Congressman and Senators through Boulder Properties," Webb
continues.
"You also got Hillary Clinton again, laundering money through
the Rose Law Firm (a CIA proprietary operation) the drug money
that M & L was laundering and the bribes and payoffs of the people
protecting them-United States attorneys, judges, prosecutors, etc.
The story of the compromise of Bill and Hillary Clinton should be
better know, since the Monopoly Media Cartel has never told the real
story. "Bill McCoy was gave me all the details," said Webb.
The late Bill McCoy was a former Army CID investigator who was
mysteriously killed in 1997.
"They used Clinton as a Vietnam protestor in London. His handler
was London CIA Station Chief Cord Meyer. Mary Meyer was his
wife. She was killed after she was found to have had an affair
with U.S. President John F. Kennedy.
That embarrassed Meyer." according to Webb.
Wholesale Government Corruption
"They paid off FBI agents, FDIC inspectors, IRS agents, and they
paid of three judges," Webb says, continuing his litany of high crimes
and treasonous activities. "Public officials were paid with condos in
Vail, Colorado. They controlled U.S. District Judge Sherman
Finesilver,
who was part of the Shamrock Overseas Disbursement Company.
He was paid through Richmond Homes, a division of MDC Holdings,
through a United Bank account in Denver. He was paid for construction
supplies like plywood and insulation on houses for Richmond that
were never delivered. In other words, they made it look like he was
paid
for items which were delivered, when in fact they weren't.
"Another Federal Judge- Judge Zita Weinshank got paid through
condos given to her in Vail. She was given an MDC transferred
property into her name for ten dollars. They also set up artificial
names and corporations.
"Federal Judge Nottingham was the same judge they used to control
the M&L Business Machines testimony by the president of M&L
Business Machines, Robert Joseph. His testimony was that M&L
was a huge money laundering operation. That was grand jury
testimony which became public record in May 1994.
A reporter with the Rocky Mountain News interviewed Joseph,
who told him that M&L was involved in a money laundering,
not a check kitting scheme.
"U.S. Attorney Mike Norton was protecting him. He had taken
bribes and had laundered his own bribes through M&L investor
accounts. He said this wasn't money laundering, that it was check
kitting (the cover story)."
Since then U.S. District Judge Sherman Finsilver has retired. U.S.
District Judge Nottingham is still a judge, and
Zita Weinshank is still a U.S. District Judge, all from Colorado.
Anatomy of the Bush Crime Family
""Secord was the controller who worked directly for George Bush Sr,"
explained Webb. "When Secord gave orders, everybody knew they
came from George Bush Sr. Stephens was the money guy and
financier. Millman was the money launderer. Hillary and the CIA's
Rose Law Firm set things up. Jeb Bush was primarily into the drugs.
And Neil Bush was primarily into the money laundering.
As an example, Jeb Bush's partner Ron Morales got busted under
the DEA's Operation Desert Fox, the largest cocaine bust in U.S.
history that never hit the news. (1992) They estimated that he had
imported
over 400,000 tons of cocaine and marijuana in his operation over a
period of ten years. They brought it into Colorado. They brought
it into West Texas and then it was delivered in about eighteen semi
rigs to Colorado. That's where a lot of the arms were being shipped
out of."
Arizona based investigator Brian Quig also figured prominently in
exposing the guns for drugs network of the Bush Crime Family.
His web site is called www.DCIA.com. or Decentralizing the CIA,
a great repository of secret U.S. history of the late 20th Century.
"Quig used to be an investigator for the Assassinations Subcommittee,"
says Stew. "Then he ended up going after Keating and Singlaub.
General John Singlaub, who ran the Mena drug operation, was
silently in charge. His office was right across the hall from Charles
Keating. And the other guy (in the office) across the hall was
Walter Bush, the nephew of George Bush. So Quig was over there
digging in the trash and finding notes from the Secret Service being
sent
to Singlaub."
Criminal Cover-up at the
Department of Justice
One of the most notorious albeit successful DoJ cover-up artists is
Lee Radek, chief of the ironically named Public Integrity Section
of the Criminal Division. Radek's adeptness at stalling Bush/Clinton
Crime Family investigations is a matter of public record. His ability
hid government corruption has elevated the art of criminal cover-up
to a science.
For instance, when the Landmark Legal Foundation asked for an
inquiry into campaign corruption, Radek wrote this weaselly reply-
"An inquiry into this matter is already underway within the Defense
Department, to which Justice Department will defer until such time
that a prosecutive opinion is sought concerning any potential
criminal violation."
On Feb. 28, 1997, when U.S. District Judge Falcon Hawkins of
South Carolina issued an 86 page order rebuking the Justice Department
and the FBI for their phony sting operation, which destroyed the
South Carolina Legislative Black Caucus and led to the impeachment
of former Federal Judge Alcee Hastings, Lee Redek was specifically
singled out for censure for what was described as "a pattern of
outrageous judicial misconduct" and "appalling and egregious
prosecutorial misconduct."
Judge Hawkins called the DoJ corruption "repetitious, flagrant, and
longstanding... amounting to a pattern of misconduct."
Likewise, other permanent DOJ bureaucrats like John Keeney
and Mark Richards have been instrumental in institutionalizing
Doj crimes and cover-up. Coincidentally, Mark Richards has recently
been reassigned overseas.
In a Dec 21, 1997, article called "Public Integrity?" columnist
William Safire called for an Independent Counsel to investigate
Radek for covering up the Clinton campaign corruption scandals.
Radek even went to court to impede prosecution of high officials
under investigation. "Specific information from credible sources-
an Independent Counsel and a District Attorney-support a charge
that Radek may have violated Section 1505 of the Criminal Code,
`Obstruction of proceedings before departments, agencies and
committees," wrote Safire. "Section 1505 makes it a felony to try
to `influence, obstruct or impede the due and proper administration
of the law...'"(The Department of) Justice cannot credibly investigate
itself.'"
In other cases of illegal campaign contributions in the 1992 and 1996
elections, the investigation of Jorge Castro Barredo was taken away
from prosecutors in the Southern District of Florida by Lee Radek
and the Public Integrity Section, so that the statute of limitations
would expire. It did, and the case was effectively killed.
More evidence of DoJ obstruction of justice includes the Charlie Trie
fundraising scandal. According to a Sept. 29, 1999 Washington
Time story, "Senate panel to probe FBI's lost Trie notes" by Jerry
Seper,
"Justice Department lawyer Laura Ingersoll, who headed the campaign
finance probe, blocked their bid for a search warrant to stop the
destruction of evidence by Charlie Trie and his assistant. Miss
Ingersoll
and her boss Lee Redek, head of the department's Public Integrity
Section, refused for four months to allow agents to ask a magistrate
for a search warrant after a `trash cover' investigation showed
financial business and travel records were being destroyed...
Mr. Thompson said he believed Miss Ingersoll had been set up as a
`fall person'. I don't think a lot of this necessarily has to do with
her. I think she was just doing what she was told by Mr. Radek.'"
Likewise, the investigation into the Buddhist Temple fundraiser,
attended by Al Gore where illegal contributions were laundered,
was halted when Lee Radek ordered California Assistant U.S.
Attorney Steve Mansfield to stop his inquiries. Mansfield was told
that an independent counsel should handle it. The investigation
stalled while the nuns destroyed evidence even while admitting
that it was to protect Al Gore.
Secrets of the DoJ "God Squad"
When an IRS sting got to close to one of The Boys' money laundering
operations, M&L Business Machines in Denver, the DoJ's Lee Radek
reportedly made a secret settlement with Leonard Millman, Larry
Mizel, Phill Winn, Norman Brownstein and others for a whopping
one billion dollars, says Stew Webb.
Lee Radek and the DoJ's Public Integrity Section have so much
power in obstructing justice and directing (or
quashing) "investigations"
that it's referred to as "The God Squad."
Before the Bush Sr. presidency, there was no centralization of federal
prosecution.
In other words, before a federal case was filed, the FBI would do an
investigation and if there was enough evidence, it was sent to the
U.S. Attorney for prosecution.
The Department of Justice had ten offices in the country with a
Federal
Racketeering Division, which dealt specifically with these types of
cases.
Not any more.
Today's justice system works like this:
Before a federal case is filed, the investigative reports go through
the
local U.S. Attorney's office which forwards it to Lee Radek's
"God Squad," which then determines whether the case warrants
prosecution or not.
"Radek is responsible for steering certain investigations into a dead
end
and otherwise making secret deals with criminals to avoid
prosecution,"
Webb contends.
"Lee Radek and the `God Squad'-the Public Integrity section of the
Department of Justice-is supposed to be the watchdog." says Webb.
"When Janet Reno talks about how she has confidence in the `Public
Integrity' Section, that they can handle any prosecution that needs
to be done, she means the protection of the corruption in Justice."
Of course, the highly publicized INSLAW affair must figure
prominently.
The DoJ theft of the PROMIS software, a highly advanced interactive
database which could track cases and cross-reference them to
prosecutors, defendants and attorneys must have been extremely useful
in derailing "sensitive" cases.
According to Webb, M&L Business Machines, a corporate shell
money laundry front for the Denver Connection, had offshore trusts,
REITS and other companies to disguise the origin of drug profits
and other funds stolen from scams like ongoing HUD mortgage fraud.
MDC Holdings, Inc. which had around $12 billion in assets, was run
by Leonard Millman, Larry Mizel, and convicted HUD figure
Phil Winn, former Ambassador to Switzerland appointed by
George Bush Sr.
Even CIA asset Eugene Hasenfus, whose plane crashed in Nicaragua
during the Iran-Contra era, had paychecks from M&L. Other covert
operations were run out of HUD, where financing, enforcement and
regulation authority also provided the perfect cover for money
laundering.
"Radek came out of the CIA counsel, I believe in 1977 or '78,"
continues Webb. "His underling-the Assistant Inspector General
was David Mann, who also laundered his bribes through M&L
Business Machines. Mann, by the way was U.S. Attorney Mike Norton's
direct boss.
Pennsylvania Senator Arlen Specter, inventor of the Warren
Commission's
goofy Single Bullet Theory ("a single bullet went through President
John F. Kennedy, then zigzagged into Texas Governor John Connally,
got tired, decided to take a nap, then landed on JFK's stretcher")
has also been linked to these scandals and corrupt activities, says
Webb.
"Specter was involved with Mizel and Millman in a company called
International Signals and Controls in Scranton, Pennsylvania," he
says.
"There was a guy by the name of Jacobs& Gerwin, who went to prison
because of their Iran-Contra activities. They were shipping missiles
and
component parts to Iran and Iraq. And Specter never went to jail.
Millman and Mizel had ownership of the company.
Webb's Quest for Justice
In a letter dated Nov 30, 1999, Whistleblower Stew Webb wrote
Congressman Dan Burton offering to testify regarding the epidemic
corruption at the highest levels of the U.S. government.
This letter states that "on several occasions since 1998, Mr. Al
Martin,
Retired Lieutenant Commander, Office of Naval Intelligence,
(www.almartinraw.com)
who was initially responsible for exposing Iran-Contra, and I talked
to you and your aides.
"Our conversation encompassed illegal importation of drugs,
illegal shipment of military weapons, Whitewater, Kenneth Star and
the corrupt FBI investigators. Our conversation involved the narcotics
money laundering and manipulating the U.S. Department of Justice
settlements with Leonard Millman, Larry Mizel, CIA Counsel
Norman Brownstein, Phillip Winn, Frederico Pena and others
involving the Denver Connection.
"Since May 17, 1999 there has been a second request by me with
U.S. District Judge Richard P. Matsch for a Grand Jury
(Case Number 95-Y-107) filed in U.S. District Court in Denver,
Colorado, Criminal Division, originally filed Feb. 25 1995.
This Grand Jury request states Oliver North, Jeb Bush, Neil Bush,
George Bush Jr., Hillary Clinton. George Bush Sr., Leonard Millman,
Larry Mizel, convicted HUD figure Phillip Winn and others stole
over one trillion U.S. dollars from the U.S. Treasury and investors
and established the guns for drugs network.
"I have proof of payoffs to federal judges, prosecutors and FBI agents
in the Denver district. I have more than 200 key witnesses who are
CIA-Shadow government agents, federal whistleblowers, former
prosecutors, former DEA and FBI agents and others who were framed
and jailed by this ongoing CIA `Enterprise.' A am being stonewalled
by Judge Matsch. The purpose of this letter is to request hearings as
to why requests are being ignored. I also have information about
government knowledge in advance of the Oklahoma City bombing
and the CIA involvement in the bombing.
Sincerely,
Stewart Webb."
To date, he has not received a reply. Webb's allegations are serious,
and they require an accounting. Secret slush funds from cocaine
profits, S&L scams and HUD financial fraud have been used to
compromise judges, prosecutors and federal officials while the
Government-Media Cartel has maintained total silence.
World-Class Criminals Rule
If the Bush Crime Family has infiltrated and subverted the federal
government to this extent, then the legitimacy of the State itself
falls
into question.
Retired U.S. Army Brigadier General Russell S. Bowen in his book
The Immaculate Deception: The Bush Crime Family Exposed (1991)
wrote that "scandalous intrigues, outright deceptions and downright
lying have been the continuing modus operandi of the Bush clan.
They have an unmatched and unprecedented history of self
aggrandizement. They have dimmed the dream of their country.
That will be their dubious legacy..."
And now that George Bush Jr. is grasping for the ultimate prize, this
"Super Program" of organized crime is positioned to move to the
next phase. In essence, the Family That Preys Together Gets the
White House. And more.
Unchecked, unprosecuted and unconvicted-the rise of the Bush Crime
Family marks the beginning of a New Age of Global Caesarism.
This real-life criminal conspiracy is the consolidated piracy of the
New World Order itself. Its prophet, George Herbert Walker Bush,
declared the New World Order as a rational for his criminal military
action during the Persian Gulf War.
None dare call it Global Fascism, but this overworld mega-corporation
oligopoly working with underworld organized crime syndicates is
the defacto Ruling Class of Planet Earth.
It still remains the greatest threat to freedom.
END OF THE BUSH CRIME FAMILY PART 2....
Stew Webb
Federal Whistleblower (18 years of service to America)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.stewwebb.com
co-partner www.almartinraw.com
PO Box 31052 Las Vegas, NV. 89173
Donations are very much needed and appreciated,
you support of $ 10, $ 20, $ 50 $ 100 helps keep the
facts before all America. With out the support of true American's
and The Lords help in the past, many of the scandals I have
exposed would not be possible. My track record speaks for
itself, and 7 attempts upon my life. I am in need of you support.
If you can help, send your support to my PO Box or simply
log on to www.paypal.com online secure banking. You may use
your credit/debit bank card or a credit card to make a donation
simply enter my e-mail address [EMAIL PROTECTED], and the
amount you wish to give thank you, for you help.
If you can help send me an e-mail
to insure I have received you contribution to the cause.
Thank You
Stew Webb
www.stewwebb.com <http://www.stewwebb.com> coming end of Dec. 2002
co-partner www.almartinraw.com <http://www.almartinraw.com>