-Caveat Lector-

The inner hermetic meaning  - think 0f a number between 68 and 70.

on 12/29/02 12:12 AM, Shemuwel Antoine Moser at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> -Caveat Lector-
>
> http://www.donet.com/~moser/index.htm/phallus-2-BB.htm
>
> More information.
>
> The Hexagram is formed from the major and minor conjunctions of the
> planet Mercury in one year by connecting the points. Mercury is the God
> of money and commerce. See the site above............

"It is not the function of our government to keep the
citizen from falling into error; it is the function of the citizen
to keep the government from falling into error."

                             Justice Robert H. Jackson

NEURONAUTIC INSTITUTE on-line: http://home.earthlink.net/~thew