-Caveat Lector-

        In the 16th Century, Martin Luther, the great reformer accused the Jews of:
"squeezing from us our money and goods...of lying, blaspheming and cursing."

        He went on to say: "I will give you my true counsel. First, avoid their
synagogues and schools and warn our people about them...there is more wisdom uttered
in three of Aesop's fables, than in all the books of the Talmudist rabbis." Yet in
spite of this warning, Luther's books are now banned in Lutheran schools.

        It will do us little good to attack the arms of this world-wide octopus. The
filthy arms of prostitution, drugs, pornography, immorality -- you recognize most of
them, I am sure. It will do us little good to march before the abortion clinics and
before the theaters which display a filthy, blasphemous movie such as THE LAST
TEMPTATION OF CHRIST, as long as the head is allowed to remain healthy.

        Most of the well known Christian leaders who protested the movie, were more
concerned of the movie, than in its contents and what it would do to their people. How
many of them do you know that have even told their people that the producers of this
movie were Jews and that the studio that produced it was Jew owned and run?

        I dare you, as concerned Americans to look behind the facade of Hollywood and
see those who seek to destroy Christian values. I dare you to look at the names of
those who are seeking to destroy the economic stability of America in order to further
their control.

        I challenge you to look and then act, for you will find most of the top
leaders in this "Plot to Destroy Christianity," are Jewish names. These must be
exposed, if we are to remain free. They have already taken prayer and Bible reading
from our schools; crosses from our hillsides, and nativity scenes from our courtyard
square.

        This is a Christian Nation. If they wish to live as Jews, then let them abide
by our laws, not try and destroy them and set up their own filthy standards.

        When this is shown beyond a shadow of a doubt, then it lies within our rights,
to defend our Christian way of life, our faith, our race, our country and our freedom,
with any means that is at hand. If this means evicting the Jews from America, as has
happened to them before, then that means will be taken. But through God's help, we
will defend our faith, our race, and our freedom against this godless enemy and we
will consider their Christian stooges in America as our enemy too.

        WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER! Our freedom was not "bought and paid for at Valley
Forge," that was only the "down payment" on freedom. Every generation must be willing
to make payment on this account, if they are to remain free. BEFORE GOD, WE INTEND TO
DO JUST THAT!

      "False propaganda, to be truly effective, Has to exist
in an environment in which there are no alternatives
to contradict it.  Otherwise, it can be seen for the lie
that it is."

     There are three kinds of people in America:

1). Those that know what is going on;

2). Those that think they know what is going on; and

3). Those that don't have a clue as to what is going on.

     "5% of the people think. 10% of the people think they think.
The rest would rather die than think."

    "How long would it take a blind giant, hammering upon an
anvil, to produce a watch?" That's how long it would take the
evolutionists to explain their stupid theory.