-Caveat Lector-

G' Force

Now if the 95% of Light speed was gravity speed.

"The opportunity to do this arose in September 2002, when Jupiter passed in
front of a quasar that emits bright radio waves. Fomalont and Kopeikin
combined observations from a series of radio telescopes across the Earth to
measure the apparent change in the quasar's position as the gravitational
field of Jupiter bent the passing radio waves.
>From that they worked out that gravity does move at the same speed as light.
Their actual figure was 0.95 times light speed, but with a large error
margin of plus or minus 0.25.But experts say the indirect evidence that
gravity propagates at the speed of light was already overwhelming. "It would
be revolutionary if gravity were measured not to propagate at the speed of
light - we were virtually certain that it must," says Lawrence Krauss of
Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio." New Scientist

Because the Big 'G' has the basic number reference of the Moon in Hades, the
other place, according to the Book of Enoch, for that Moon's has a 354 day
cycle or a half cycle of 177 days.

The Bible says the Bible is the symbol of the Ruler of Darkness, and there
is one religion which has the crescent Moon atop the Dome of the Rock.

Anyway, light speed in a vacuum is some 186,282.4675 miles per second, and
so about 95% is 177,000 miles per second.

Then 177 is thrice 59 a Knights Templar reference.

And the cobra goddess of Delta Egypt is 17 days whereas the vulture goddess
of Upper Egypt is 42 days incubation, and so total 59 days, thus the symbols
worn on the headdress of the Pharaoh, implies he is a Ruler of Darkness, Mr.
'G' himself.

And darkness is death. Thus the Pharaoh seems to show that he also rules in
the other dimensional kingdom too.

Or '13' could also represent the Big 'G' at 1,300 x 130 x Pi and /3 is
176,976.382 miles per second.

Or I could use 17,000,000 cubits x 32 times at 544,000,000 cubits per second
at 176,972 miles per second.

Thus the 'surveyor's mile is an Ancient Egyptian's serpent.

The G - the Navigator and Surveyor

But then we could go a touch Masonic, and bring in Ishmael at 137 as the
Navigator at 6,087 feet a nautical mile, and as a master surveyor at 5,280
feet, a standard mile, meaning 137 x 6,087 x 5,280 feet and /Pi is 1.5
seconds at 176,963.108 miles per second (and the mile is symbolized by the
Coffer in the K.C.).

I was thinking about the extreme importance of gravity.

And I wondered about the Astronomical Unit of some 92,955,000 miles from the
Earth to the Sun, and this relationship with the Moon's mean Earth-Moon
distance of some 238,857 miles.

So I 92,955,000/238,857.4 x G at 177,000 mps x Pi is twice 108,200,000

And the reference for the goddess Themis - Judgment is 1082 says I.

For the goddess is an elohim of Fire at 323 + 323 + 109 + 109 + 109 + 109.

JohnDM