-Caveat Lector-

On Thu, 9 Jan 2003, thew wrote:

> Willie, you silly bigoted racist goon -

And proud of it!

> 1) these posts do not mention evolution

Maybe evolution is a false doctrine. But Willies can be subjected to
artificial or natural selection.

> 2) "miscegenation" is biologically bereft as a concept. Mixing gene pools
> eliminates unhealthy recessive techniques and brings out a strengthening of
> gene lines, and an improvement of health, intelligence, and general physical
> attractiveness.

Only sometimes. Mongrelize your dogs and you lose many valued and highly
selected traits. Mongrelizing Willie would probably improve the next
generation.

> 3) The Sumerians were a trading people at a crossroads of cultures, the
> chances of them ever being "pureblooded" (whatever that ridiculous concepts
> means) is about nil.

"Pureblood" is a very loose term but it has a link in animal husbandry to
the strains, breeds etc. which result from selection and inbreeding.
Willie's problem is that he comes from a breed which is too inbred and now
its highest intellectual pursuit is "hawg calling".

> 4) you are a right hateful bastard, aren't you?

Is hate a bad trait? Should it be bred out of future generations of
Willies?

POC