http://www.takebackthemedia.com/bushnonazi.html

From: World-Action [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 10 January 2003 07:11
To: Jim Kirwan; George Paxinos; Nancy Keiler;
GrannyluvsYah; John Kaminski; Ellistayla
Subject: RE: Bush No Nazi

Regarding:  http://www.takebackthemedia.com/bushnonazi.html

This mail - 'BUSH NO NAZI' - and link was forwarded to me through all the
people I'm replying to.
When watching the Bush connection to IG Farben and the concentration camps I
remembered making myself watch, about 18 months ago, the 'WORLD AT WAR' TV
series - which shows a lot of film and details of the Concentration Camps.
They used Zyclon B gas to kill people in the gas chambers. And they even
managed to fool many Dutch Jews into paying their own rail fares to go to
'the new world'.... the concentration camps......

Immediately I thought of the worldwide CHEM-trail spraying........ which may
have killed more people than the AIDS epidemic over the past 5 to 10 years.
We may even be paying for the planes to spray the Chemtrails - just like the
Dutch Jews paid their own rail fares to the death camps.

How many people worldwide have died over the past several years from
pneumonia, breathing difficulties, bad immune system, flu, strange viruses,
etc??  Perhaps more than 20% of total world deaths over the past 5 years are
attributable to Chemtrail spraying. That's a lot more people than died in
the whole of World War II.

http://www.world-action.co.uk/chemtrails.html

Steve Wingate
ANOMALOUS IMAGES AND UFO FILES