-Caveat Lector-

"Typically contrails can only form at temperatures below negative-76 degrees Fahrenheit and at humidity levels of 70 percent or more at high altitudes, according to National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration meteorologist Thomas Schlattes. Even in most ideal conditions, a jet contrail lasts no more than 30 minutes."

From 'Stormy Weather - The Government's Top-Secret Efforts To Control Mother Nature' http://memes.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=1617&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

They want/ed to patent life forms they didn't create and control the food chain through the Terminator Seed (Monsanto) - why WOULDN'T they sell nice weather.  We ARE talking about megalomaniacs after all.  As I hope the following indicates, I HAVE looked into this.  First, my own thoughts on and an explanation of weather modification:

I travelled, by backpack, some 12,500 miles this last year and it took me through Colorado (home of the National Center for Atmospheric Research and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Agency), New Mexico, Arizona, California, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, and Nevada.  What I consistently found was that a vast majority of the spraying going on was in areas where weather builds exponentially: the west coast and the eastern slope of the Rockies for example.  This does not fit the biological agents theory but such weather modification could be used to mask other operations.

Chaos science says there is symetry across scale, another way of saying, as above so below.  Scientists have found this to be true in the way that 'an' electron orbits a nucleus, like a planet orbiting the sun.  Chaos science also recognizes certain tenets that have long been the domain of eastern 'mysticism,' like the idea that events and actions have effects on the space/time continuum that grow - that is the EFFECTS grow.  It is like a ripple in a pond where in a few minutes, the outermost ring will be enormously larger than at first.  Also, if you stack 2X4's (for those of you that work with wood) so that the second from the bottom board is merely a millimeter off center, it wouldn't seem like it would mean much but if you stack thirty this way your stack will fall.  This is because small differences mean more over space AND time.

This is the essence of weather modification.  Getting in place where weather systems grow exponentially, one can have a greater effect on the weather system as it travels further east, away from the Rockies for instance.  It takes less energy, therefore less money to affect the weather this way.

~~~~~

Zbigniew Brzezinski in 1970: "Technology will make available, to the leaders of major nations, techniques for conducting secret warfare of which only a bare minimum of the security forces need be appraised…Technology of weather modification could be employed to produce prolonged periods of drought or storm."

http://www.memes.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=1566

The following snip is taken from http://www.memes.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=1018

~~~~~

Where Climate Modification Meets Sept. 11

"A United States Air Force document from 1996 projected one future scenario where 'the American World View became more Global following a major terrorist attack on the US early in the twenty-first century' .

Former U.S. National Security Advisor Zbigniew Brzezinski argues that the key to world power is in Central Asia with its vast oil deposits, but short of a galvanizing attack by foreigners or terrorists on the scale of Pearl Harbor, the U.S. public lacked the imperial will to seize world dominance."

Dr. Arnold A. Barnes, Jr. described a key element of Full Spectrum Dominance as "Weather Modification.”

see
http://www.columbusalive.com/2002/20020516/051602/05160205.html

~~~~~

In the US, the technology is being perfected under the High-frequency Active Aural Research Program (HAARP) as part of the ("Star Wars") Strategic Defence Initiative (SDI). Recent scientific evidence suggests that HAARP is fully operational and has the ability of potentially triggering floods, droughts, hurricanes and earthquakes.

~~~~~

As I write this I have just come into Boulder's Public Library, out from under "chemtrails" galore. I have never seen this many trails in the sky. I also don't see nearly as much of this experimentation in other places as I do when in Boulder, home to the National Center for Atmospheric Research. Many disaster relief agencies, conveniently, situate in Boulder. I once saw photos someone had taken of the skies over the University of Colorado (in Boulder): they showed, apparently recordable by film but relatively invisible to naked eye, lasers - bright red beams across the sky. This person took his own pictures and, in my opinion, had not the technical capabilities to fake them. He often spoke of his readings that he engaged in, trying to decipher his results and he often spoke of mirrors - satellite-bound ones. As I think of that and look at the sky, it sure seems that when these contrails (highly compressed steam?) hit the area of the sky OVER the University of Colorado, they take on a wave effect...~visibly~...like something invisible is hitting it and making them ripple. Some portions even seem to be steaming UPWARD...

http://memes.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=1018

~~~~~

See:

An article that seeks to begin to create a mandate for spraying chemicals in the sky http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2002/03/08/wplane08.xml&sSheet=/news/2002/03/08/ixworld.html

'A Scientific Look at Climate Engineering [Chemtrail Schemes and more]' http://alberta.indymedia.org/news/2002/08/4138.php

[9-11: Bringing it all together] - The NRO, September 11, UAV's, Echelon, ARPANET, the NSA, the Israeli Space Agency, NIMA, Booz-Allen & Hamilton, NASA, Ron Sega, Vince Foster, Global Hawk, TIA, Mitre Corp., Star Wars (SDI), Prince Fahd of Saudi Arabia (and his satellite investments), and the NMCI. Were the WTC attacks a hack?
http://makeashorterlink.com/?D55732703

Do you Yahoo!?
<A HREF="">www.ctrl.org</A> DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

Let us please be civil and as always, Caveat Lector. ======================================================================== Archives Available at: http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html <A HREF="">Archives of [EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>