--- Begin Message ---
-Caveat Lector-

If this is their new OP, it isn't gonna sell very well either.

Enough people are aware of the Frameup on Humanity to understand that left and
right are two wings of the same vulture, and we can point at the Vulture, and it
looks a lot like Kissinger.

I am thrilled that Roadsend has established a clear chain of evidence linking
Zionism to Jews-as-Freemasons, establishing Zion as a Freemasonic concept once
and for all.

heh. This happens to be the same concept I brought to CIA-Drugs when I came, and
got smacked around for "antisemitism" for thinking about.

It seems that "antisemitism" is a mind-trigger control word protecting still
another "Official Story" as phoneybaloney as the rest of the Official Stories
that makes up the Ivory Tower matrix of falsehood rationalists rationalize
rationally.

I've been peeking under the blanket of smoke and lies called "antisemitism" and
found just another intricate mind game to stifle thought and demonize freedom.
As a person of conscience, grown up under the globalist notion "We are all one
race"
I would like to blow a whistle and alarm for other people of conscience, and
find such a nest of mind-control trigger words attached to everything that needs
to be said, that I am in despair right now.

My ephiphany was http://white-history.com
I am a visual person, and I trust visual evidence best.
I do not agree with the conclusions of the site, which are extremely
incompatible with my goal of individual freedom for individual individuals.

These ancient White People left the same petroglyphic script on six different
continents.
They built megalithic structures with enough common features that the words
"Global Culture" leap to mind.
http://www.viewzone.com/stantest22.html

Most peculiarly, there is a correlation between this distribuition and potential
immunity to aids:
Those of us who believe AIDS is actually targeted biological
warfare find evidence here:

Human Gene Mutation
CCR-5-delta-32
There is apparently a human gene mutation,
"Mutation CCR-5-delta-32",
which makes its holders nearly immune to AIDS,
since this gene has no receptor for AIDS-similar viruses.

As the researchers have discovered, however,
"Mutation CCR-5-delta-32" not only is immense in its
distribution, but it also has a distinct north to south
distribution, and, on the evidence of Australia, an
"Indo-European" touch.
http://www.lexiline.com/lexiline/lexi76.htm

Whereever these folks came from, a common element of their civilizations is
reference to Osirus or parallel constructs, and a history of human-sacrifice
based religion.

By no coincidence, to this day the "elite" of any given culture are more apt to
have white-people aspects to their facial features than the majority population,
and these elites have been connected with secret societies and opiates as far
back as I can trace.

I think we have HG Wells close enough to the wellspring of the Frameup on
Humanity to call him one of the directors of it.
I found two ***virulently*** antisemitic articles by him
H G Wells: The Research Magnificent (1915)
http://web.archive.org/web/20010305214836/www2.prestel.co.uk/littleton/re4_wells_research.htm

H G Wells: The Fate of Homo Sapiens (1939), The New World Order (1940)
http://web.archive.org/web/20010305214825/www2.prestel.co.uk/littleton/re4_h_g_wells.htm

Blaming Jews is just another Frameup in the overall Frameup on Humanity. Blaming
Jews is "rational," but making it look that way is just a way of demonizing a
largely secular, educated and creative backbone of civilized life.

http://www.larouchepub.com/other/2002/2949moonification.html
H.G. WELLS AND BERTRAND RUSSELL:
The `No-Soul' Gang
Behind Reverend Moon's
Gnostic Sex Cult
http://www.larouchepub.com/other/2002/2949moonification.html

Rise of the Rough Beast
http://dailygrail.com/misc/pap190999.html

That Said,
The Omega Document that Roadsend also uncovered
http://www.foundation.bw/TheOmegaProject.htm

  o A single-nation global human population of ten million by 2012
  o Restoration of the biosphere to its state of five hundred years ago, within
a century

Shows that they are indeed out to create a "World Lit Only By Fire" by plan and
intent, wiping away a thousand years of progress and civilization, justified by
effects that those of us following the Frameup on Humanity already know were
created by the same elitist sucks in the first place.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Well, it is quite obvious that enough people are not buy what Bush Bandit's
> are selling and folks are disassembling and understanding.  An op is being
> put together in Cambridge/Harvard using the "talents" of folks like Chip
> Berlet and Dan Sheehan. The objective of the OP is to interject into the
> "debate" the classic left-right dichotomies and a new flurry of anti-Semitism
> to sully conspiracy theory research.
>
> They wish to keep us scratching the ground for a living, keep the left and
> right fighting each other instead of looking up.
>
> MHO
> Om

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> www.ctrl.org
> DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER
> ==========
> ctrl is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic
>screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please!  These are sordid matters
>and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis-directions and outright
>frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread
>throughout the spectrum of time and thought.
> That being said, ctrl gives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always
>suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. ctrl gives no credence to Holocaust
>denial and nazi's need not apply.
>
> There are two list running, ctrl@yahoogroups and [EMAIL PROTECTED],
>ctrl@yahoogroups has unlimited posting and is more for discussion.
>[EMAIL PROTECTED] is more for informational exchange and has limited posting
>abilities.

> Om

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

www.ctrl.org