From: Conspiracy Theory Research List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On
Behalf Of Samuel Antoine Moser
Sent: Sunday, January 19, 2003 6:27 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [CTRL] Oz Concerns About Mossad Death Squads

-Caveat Lector-

Agreed.

However people make it seem extra sinister around here if it's israel
doing
it.

------------------------------

Do you know why this is so? It is because many people here are followers
of Aleister Crowley and the Ordo Templi Orientis and the Thelemic Order
of Golden Dawn. These people are ANTI-SEMIT to the extreme. Just like
Hitler.

Don't you know that the Aleister Crowley crowd is BIG in the conspiracy
scene? So are the Church of Satan. All Occultists and even Wiccans are
VERY anti-Jew unless the Jew is a follower of Kabbalah. If the follow
the Torah then they are hated by these people as much as Hitler hated
them.

http://www.donet.com/~moser/index.htm

--
--