--- Begin Message ---
-Caveat Lector-

"Satan" is just a name for Lucifer's bad habits, so he can parade around like
some farking sham "Lord of Light" or any other excuse or cover to get people to
worship a motheaten pretender god-wannabe with a bad temper and such an
inferiority complex he needs constant praise and adoration.

http://666lucifer.bravepages.com/

 LUCIFER’S NETWORK

Master’s Of The New World Order

CHAPTER 1 FREEMASONRY (THE MASONIC LODGE/TEMPLE/ORDER IN THE NEW AGE)
 http://666lucifer.bravepages.com/lucifers_network_1.htm

CHAPTER 2 THE FEDERAL RESERVE
 http://666lucifer.bravepages.com/lucifers_network_2.htm

CHAPTER 3 THE ROTHSCHILDS, ROCKEFELLERS, AND THE MASONIC NEW WORLD ORDER
 http://666lucifer.bravepages.com/lucifers_network_3.htm

CHAPTER 4 THE COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS (CFR)
 http://666lucifer.bravepages.com/lucifers_network_4.htm

CHAPTER 5 THE UNITED NATIONS
 http://666lucifer.bravepages.com/lucifers_network_5.htm

CHAPTER 6 THE BILDERBERGERS
 http://666lucifer.bravepages.com/lucifers_network_6.htm

CHAPTER 7 THE CLUB OF ROME
 http://666lucifer.bravepages.com/lucifers_network_7.htm

CHAPTER 8 THE TRILATERAL COMMISSION
 http://666lucifer.bravepages.com/lucifers_network_8.htm

CHAPTER 9 LUCIS (LUCIFER) TRUST
 http://666lucifer.bravepages.com/lucifers_network_9.htm

CHAPTER 10 THE WORLD CONSTITUTION and PARLIAMENT ASSOCIATION
 http://666lucifer.bravepages.com/lucifers_network_10.htm

CHAPTER 11 LAYOFFS AND CUTBACKS FROM GLOBALIZATIONS INVESTMENTS
 http://666lucifer.bravepages.com/lucifers_network_11.htm

CHAPTER 12 TED TURNER AND THE UNITED NATIONS
 http://666lucifer.bravepages.com/lucifers_network_12.htm

CHAPTER 13 LUCENT TECHNOLOGIES AND THE LASER CARD
 http://666lucifer.bravepages.com/lucifers_network_13.htm

CHAPTER 14 CEREMONY OF INDUCTION and EXTREME OATH OF THE JESUITS
 http://666lucifer.bravepages.com/lucifers_network_14.htm

CHAPTER 15 THE ILLUMINATI CONSPIRACY CHRONICLES
 http://666lucifer.bravepages.com/lucifers_network_15.htm

CHAPTER 16 THE AMERICAN NIGHTMARE
 http://666lucifer.bravepages.com/lucifers_network_16.htm

"bernardkellogg77703 " wrote:

>      I had done some investigation on the subject of the Satanic.
> Pursuant to my studies in symbolism which appears on tatoos, the
> symbol for Lucifer is the double lightening bolt. The lightening bolt
> represents Lucifer who is the Angel of Light.  The only significance
> that I can see a possibility is the use of the numbers 22 and 11 as
> code words to identify the operation of the Satanists. If you will
> recall the insignia of the Storm Troopers, the SS if converted into
> 22 is quite similar to the insignia zz which would be two lightening
> bolts side by side. The 11 would be a variation of the lightening
> bolt only the zz is straightened out and the 11 would appear. I have
> seen on tatoos the 11 tilted to the left at a slant together. I don't
> know if my thoughts on this matter are helpful, however these are my
> thoughts regarding your inquiry. Just as the Christians communicated
> in symbols using the fish often so too do the Satanists use code to
> identify thenselves using code and symbols. You might do a personal
> research on Satanic symbols using Christian research sites to assist
> you.

-Home Page- www.cia-drugs.org
OM