--- Begin Message ---
-Caveat Lector-

"(...)Some veterans have suggested that depleted uranium weapons used
by the
U.S. air force against Iraqi targets might be behind the illnesses,
but [French Defence Minister] Richard said he saw little evidence of
this.

``Depleted uranium presents no more radiological risk than uranium
mineral and has a similar toxic level to heavy metals such as lead,''
he said...
(...)

Well, this makes my disinformation deflectors twitch a tad.

Is 'depleted' (ie say 60%) [sic, closer to 70 maybe] uranium:

(a) a biohazardous toxic waste that will require billion$ to clean up;
(b) a valuable treasure to delight the most ferocious military dudes;
(c) a weapon of mass destruction;
(d) a fundamental cause of "Burning Semen Syndrome";
(e) a factor in the death of the Nicholson's cat;
(f) a slow-motion depopulation instrument;
(g) a "crime against God and humanity";
(h) all of the above;
(i) other.

The quote in (g) is from Dr. Capt Doug Rokke who was the US military's
own guy in charge~~
more info available at:
www.oz.net/~vvawai/balkans/du-in-kosovo.html
(...)
Rokke and his primary team of about 100 performed their cleanup task
without any specialized training or protective gear. Today, Rokke
said, at least 30 members of the team are dead, and most of the others
-- including Rokke -- have serious health problems.

Rokke said: "Verified adverse health effects from personal experience,
physicians and from personal reports from individuals with known DU
exposures include reactive airway disease, neurological abnormalities,
kidney stones and chronic kidney pain, rashes, vision degradation and
night vision losses, lymphoma, various forms of skin and organ cancer,
neuropsychological disorders, uranium in semen, sexual dysfunction and
birth defects in offspring.

"This whole thing is a crime against God and humanity"
--Capt Dr. Rokke

:::::::::::

Dear Sir/Madame

My name is Dr. Jonathan Bernstein and I am an Assistant Professor of
Clinical Medicine at the University of Cincinnati in the Department of
Internal Medicine, Section of Allergy/Immunology. I was recently
awarded a research grant from the Department of the Army to study Gulf
War "Burning Semen Syndrome". This condition has been reported by
numerous Gulf War veterans or their sexual partners since returning
from the Persian Gulf where they or their sexual partners(s)
experiences a burning sensation after skin and/or vaginal contact with
semen.

If you or your wife or current sexual partner is experiencing
localized vaginal burning, pain or swelling after contact with your
semen, please complete the following questionnaires. If your are
interested in further evaluation of this problem please indicate this
on the questionnaire with your address, phone number and the best time
to contact you day or night. I will contact you to determine your
interest for further evaluation.

Please take the time to fill out the following questionnaires. If you
require more information about me, please take the time to review my
credentials or e-mail me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you for your cooperation with this project.

::::::::::::::
ld:
Aside from being a medical doctor and army Captain Doug Rokke spent
ten years teaching physics at university. He hardly needs a lecture on
chaos theory.
Of course he would love to have all the med logs so he could do a
statistical study that would meet your refined standards; however
there is a problem.
Powerful forces do not want such a study conducted.
Here is Dr. Rokke addressing a group of Senators and Congresspeople in
Washington about this problem:
(...)
"Since 1991 numerous Department of Defense reports have stated that
medical and tactical commanders were unaware of the probable NBC-E
[ie., nuiclear, biological, chemical--environmental]
exposures and never told about the medical and environmental
consequences of these exposures. THAT IS A LIE! They were told! They
were warned! Immediate and long-term medical care was recommended. The
threats, health and environmental consequences, and medical care
recommendations were provided in written messages and during courses
such as the 3rd U.S. Army Medical Command & ARCENT Medical Management
of Chemical and Biological Casualties, the NBC-E defense refresher
course, the Combat lifesaver course, and the Decontamination
procedures course which we taught to over 1200 military personnel in
the theater between December 1990 and February 1991. I gave the
classified threat briefing specifically identifying the anticipated
NBC-E exposures, taught the NBC-E defense refresher course, the combat
lifesaver course, and decontamination procedures course. Thus I can
confirm that commanders knew what to expect and how to be prepared!!!
Another important fact is that although Department of Defense
officials have stated over and over that the vital chemical and
biological logs were misplaced or lost, U.S. Government Accounting
Office representatives and the Pulitzer prize winning author Seymour
Hersch have verified that these logs were ordered destroyed in Florida
during December 1996 while Congressional committees were conducting
hearings on potential exposures..."

Last summer the UN, over objections from the US and UK, decided to do
a study
of there own:
" US-UK Defeated On DU Vote At The UN Sub-Commission
Contact Philippa Winkler
|928 774-1765 (USA)

Efforts by the US/UK to keep depleted uranium off the agenda of the UN
Sub-Commission on Protection and Promotion of Human Rights failed this
August (2002) as the Sub-Commission clearly decided that depleted
uranuim weaponry qualify as weapons of mass destruction (WMD) and
authorized a prominent member, Justice Y. Sik Yuen (Mauritius) to
prepare a study on the topic.

The UK member of the Sub-Commisson tried to have depleted uranium
weaponry deleted from the study, which had been authorized earlier by
the Sub-Commission, arguing that DU weaponry are not WMD,but her
proposed amendments and a substitute resolution were defeated, drawing
only two votes -- hers and the vote of the member from Norway.

The debate as well as the outcome reinforces the claim made by Karen
Parker and supported by a clear majority of international experts
--including 23 of the 26 members of the Sub-Commission -- that DU is
already banned because it is incompatible with existing humanitarian
law and qualifies as WMD..."

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Sean McBride" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Duncan,
>
> Would you please post a link to the best scientific study which
supports your argument, perhaps with the best brief excerpt from the
study?

> That's more effective than the insulting back-and-forth, which
doesn't provide much other than an opportunity for the feuding
parties to let off steam.

> Thanks.

background is
>   >actually BENEFICIAL to health.  This is called the HORMESIS
EFFECT.
>   >The INTERNATIONAL ENERGY CARTEL has poisoned public opinion with
>   >terrible lies on this subject.  Those prepared to learn the
extent of
>   >this deception can read about RADIATION HORMESIS at
>   >http://www.angelfire.com/mo/radioadaptive/inthorm.html
>   >
>   >Duncan you are a witting or unwitting tool of the masters of
>   >deception.
>   >
>   >Brian
>

>   Brian, yelling about how stupid people are on this list does not
alter
>   the fact that thousands of people are dying of sickness solidly
linked to
>   the ingestion of contaminated dust resulting from DU coated
projectiles.
>   Nowhere on your site can I find evidence that DU residue from
projectiles
>   is harmless.  Did I miss something?
>
>   And dismissing those authors I listed as 'thin on credentials'
and 'quite
>   wrong' sounds pretty much like a cop-out for the uneducated and
ignorant.
>   Fight data with data, not insults Brian.  Show us what YOUR
credentials
>   are so that I can compare them with those on that list please.
>
>   Your website relies heavily on the phrase 'no scientific evidence
exists'
>   to advocate that nuclear radiation is harmless.  I notice you
rely on
>   that same phrase to dismiss any debate on chemtrails, UFOs, and
HAARP.
>   Now anyone who believes Depleted Uranium is dangerous to human
health is
>   also ignorant and stupid, according to you.
>
>   I don't suppose that it ever crossed your mind that science
experts are
>   muzzled, hijacked, bribed, lie, cheat and can generally be
corrupt and as
>   corrupted as law enforcement officials?  You seem awfully close
to lots
>   of industries and multinationals which regularly appear as the
bad guys
>   Brian.  Why should I take you seriously?  How do I know you are
not
>   compromised?
>
>   Brian, I WILL examine more of the claims raised on your website,
as,
>   unlike yourself, I believe in examining both sides of a debate
before
>   making conclusions.  However it is going to take a lot of
convincing me
>   that Chernobyl's radiation was a huge beat up.  One of my friends
was in
>   the UK at the time of Chernobyl's blast, and she phoned  me to
say that
>   ALL the perimeter alarms of every nuclear facility in the UK were
going
>   off simultaneously from the background radiation from Chernobyl.
This
>   was not widely reported in the media.
>
>   Your material seems similar to MUCH of that of Lyndon LaRouche's
Brian.
>   Just how close are you with those guys?  Are you aware that
LaRouche is
>   considered a Vatican 'cutout' by those in the know across Europe
and
>   north Africa?   If so, what is YOUR opinion Brian?
>
>   Stop calling me a tool of deception and have a look in your
mirror Brian.

>   Duncan M. Roads
>   Editor, NEXUS Magazine
>   PO Box 30, Mapleton Qld 4560 Australia
>   Tel: +61 (0)7 5442 9280;   Fax:  +61 (0)7 5442 9381
>   http://www.nexusmagazine.com
>
>   "The nature of the universe is such that ends can never justify
the means.
>   On the contrary, the means always determine the end."
>   (Aldous Huxley)
>

>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>

>   Please let us stay on topic and be civil.
drugs
>   -Home Page- www.cia-drugs.org
>   OM

Service.