-Caveat Lector-

Euphorian wrote:

> -Caveat Lector-
>
> January 24, 2003
> http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,1-553590,00.html
> Documents 'show Saddam's chemical plans'
> by pa news
>
> Iraqi documents obtained by the BBC appear to suggest that
> Saddam Hussein is preparing to use chemical weapons against Western
> troops in the event of war, it was reported today.

The following newsletter out of the UK has been forwarded to most of the lists
I'm on, except this one.  The first part of it addresses the issue of this story
you've posted.  Propaganda on both sides of the Atlantic is flowing fast and
furious in the face of the growing opposition to this criminal conspiracy to
war.  The more the opposition grows, the more outlandish will be the "reports" of
the "need" to bomb Iraq.  It is extremely prudent at this pivotal time to heed
the warning notice posted at the beginning of every post to this list - "Caveat
Lector"!