-Caveat Lector-

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 11:21:32 -0800 (PST)
From: Franklin Wayne Poley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [INGRAM] What Shall We Do With The Drunken Premier: Recall him?

I think these are the words of your Dean and Hatch "Twisted Tune".
BTW, the tables in my book, "Alcoholism: A Treatment Manual" (with Lee and
Vibe; available on Amazon.com) are not as detailed as we would want for
this case but you can extrapolate reasonably well.

According to his LIE, he had 5-6 drinks over 7 1/2 hours. That would not
even put him close to .08. This LIE was presented to the public as "honest
contrition" and PUSHED ON THE PUBLIC BY HIS CAUCUS. As I recall, it was at
the Press Conference in Campbell's constituency office that Deputy Premier
Christy Clark said "He's been entirely forthright in dealing with it".

Am I correct, Mr. Palmer? And how dare you query that it is so amazing
that the ONLY time Campbell has ever been drinking and driving, he was
caught, is an "incredible coincidence". You are very naughty, Mr. Palmer.
Next thing you you may even start asking about the entire WEB OF DECEIT of
this government and whether those 146 judges knew some things the public
did not know when they signed an unprecedented letter about its DENIAL OF
THE FUNDAMENTAL CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT OF ACCESS TO JUSTICE.

Shaw TV News knows the truth about the Campbell lie. They had the gallant
Michelle quaff down a lot of hooch under controlled conditions and then
use a breathalzyer (with Surrey RCMP I think). That Michelle could drink
me under the table any day ... my stomach couldn't keep 6 drinks in one
hour down! Maybe Shaw News could post various drinking patterns over 7 1/2
hours which would yield a .161 reading. My guestimate is 3x the
"forthright" false confession of the drunken premier. But Shaw with RCMP
help can tell all of us on a web site. If he had consumed what he said he
consumed, and somehow made an honest mistake and slipped over the .08
line, I would not call for his RECALL on that basis. The contempt for
justice, truth and the people of BC and Hawaii revealed by the lie is
another matter. TO WHAT EXTENT IS THIS A GOVERNMENT WHICH SET OUT TO LIE
AND UNDERMINE THE JUDICIAL-CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS OF BRITISH COLUMBIANS?
Has their real agenda been the "perversion of justice" to use Attorney
General Geoff Plant's phrase?

That is what the drunken premier has opened up for all journalists: the
perverted politics and political perverts of BC.

FWP

Slogan Banner for the 2010 Olympics in BC, in front of the Premier's Box:

"OUR TURN TO SHINE"

GORDO ON THE ISLE OF MAUI
(Sung to the tune of: What Shall We do with the Drunken Sailor?)

1.  What shall we do with a drunken Premier?
What shall we do with a drunken Premier?
What shall we do with a drunken Premier?
On the Isle of Maui.

2. The right lane's been his political motto,
But straight down the centre in a rental auto,
Hard to do when you're driving "blotto",
On the Isle of Maui.

3. Bought his booze from a private vendor,
That's what you do for an island bender,
Say to the policeman "I surrender",
On the Isle of Maui

4. Stand on one leg, glare of the flashlight,
Walk in a straight line on this dark night,
Weaving now but at least he's going "right",
On the Isle of Maui.

5. Blow in the tube of the breathalyser,
A taxi's cheap; "Gord, you're no miser",
One year older, still not wiser,
On the Isle of Maui.

6. Put him in the back of the police cruiser,
Drunk tank next, like a common boozer,
B.C.'s top man "What a loser!"
On the Isle of Maui.

7. Your guilt you say is uncontested,
Stepping down has been suggested,
"Gord, the Shame!, you've been arrested!"
On the Isle of Maui.

8. Moral high ground in opposition,
"Resign, you'd cry with great derision",
Perhaps you'll re-think your position,
On the Isle of Maui.

9. Driving drunk can lead to ruin - ye,
Foolish man we may impugn thee,
Gordon - "What a big Kahuni!",
On the Isle of Maui.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

In August, 2001, the popular Ingram show was cancelled, suddenly and without
explanation. It was the only televised challenge to the social-political establishment
of BC. Why did this happen? What can be done to remedy this assault against our
by-Constitution "democratic society"?