-Caveat Lector- In a message dated 1/26/03 7:42:13 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Powell claims Saddam has 'clear ties' to al-Qaeda and Bin-Laden
this is probably true just like there were ties between Japan and Germany in WW2,
so then Isreal would be a sort of ally. Now over sevral billion a year go to Isreal,
and Isreal has a very powerful intelligence network  and are alleged to be hunting down
PLO people in other countries, perhaps they are also controling local police Sheriffs and assciated mafia like the Gangster Deciples who represent a 6 pointed star
in Chicago.
Im pro American and stand behind our president as we were attacked by an enemy,
I would defend Mr.Presidnet Busch with my life, I would not defend the Mossad who may be doing dirty tricks and setting people up as nut case white supremecists,
I do know first hand there is a group in Chicago who has been subjecting me to physical torture and electronic attacls that are at a level of a military attack
destruction of computer hardware, phone tampering, torture via biological telemetry to
implants in my skull and stomach I am subject to a form of sexual assulat daily
and a double hernia right now my brain is being cooked, I think my neighbors are involved and I think the Chicago fire department knows whats going on.
I think the USA needs to spend some money on government contractors on U.S.soil
who are trying to build radio frequency safety equipment and supply every American with Chemical biological defense equipment.
Several billion is to much money.
America is supposed to be a free country and that means Jews can read the Torah in a Synagoge  and Msolems read the Koran in a Mosaque and Christins read the bible in Church whether they are Protestant or Catholic or Lutheran and no one attacked or subject to torture.
And Bhuddsits as myself should not be tortured when trying to use a computer. White men with shaved heads should not be falsely called pedophiles because another group are anti white as an excuse for putting electrodes in a persons skull and stomach and torturing him.
If you want to go online and see an adult film from a playboy website you should be able to. Being a hetorosexual  is not a crime especially when all of your girlfriends are over 21!
Corrupt people  in Chicago are actually trying to induce pedophila using children
and mindcontrol by torturing and brainwashing straight normal adult white males who are not Jews.
Ive been subject to torture and interogation 7 days a week on the hour and theres a big cover up in Chicago Rogers park. Id say someone with power and money
is involved perhaps it is the Mossad. If its not then its someone else.
Idoubt its the PLO.
I dont want my tax dollars going to the Israeli Army so they can massacre Palestinians in fact Id like to see peace in the middle east so I could visit the holy sites.

Some say that Common Wealth Edsion is involved in involuntary human medical experiments as well and pulse the ac to induce mind control
im not sure who is doing it but its not going to make me hate any race of people
or relgious group. I will not attack a person because of his skin color  relgion or ethnicity.

I will attack someone who is torturing me in defense of my life, as a directed Energy weapon can be used thru the wall or floor in an aprtment complex and if you have implants you can be tortured remotely.
I think the FBI should start looking into Organized crime and the use of electronic survilllance such as recievers to implants in peoples bodies as the local drug dealers
seem to have gained access to the transmitters.
I bet that the guy Matt Hale has implants in his head and was setup by corrupt law enforcment as thier really is an orgnanized anti white movement in Chicago
bigots in law enforcement target who they dont like racially, I think it needs to stop and the issue addressed in media.
I dont think children should be called racial names on the internet as well
and Federal prosecuters should take note that thier is really mind control being practiced to induce violence and racial animosity.
Violence  is against my relgion as a Bhuddist. Children need law enforcement to
do something about torture so thye can just be kids and not attacked because of thier skin color, the instigators need to be stopped. No more nutty White scapegoats.
<A HREF="">www.ctrl.org</A> DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

Let us please be civil and as always, Caveat Lector. ======================================================================== Archives Available at: http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html <A HREF="">Archives of [EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>