-Caveat Lector- <A HREF="">www.ctrl.org</A> DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

Let us please be civil and as always, Caveat Lector. ======================================================================== Archives Available at: http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html <A HREF="">Archives of [EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>

--- Begin Message ---
-Caveat Lector-

Jim Rarey said:
> Condoleeza Rice has said no one in Washington even dreamed
> that airliners would be hijacked and flown into buildings.Either she is completely
>out of the loop in
> intelligence matters (as National Security Advisor) or she flat out lies.

http://web.archive.org/web/20010406192517/http://www.sarafina.nl/CONSPIRACYi.html

As we come into knowledge of self, we must, as well, come
into knowledge of who doesn't want us to "know thyself". The
average Afrikan who has some knowledge of white supremacy
might feel it's been, and only been, the "blue-eyed devil"
that is responsible. True, but not truth. If you read the
piece I wrote entitled, IZ YT Human? or Mutant!, I spoke of
the biblical bruthas, abraham and moses, as one of the first
sell-outs of the Afrikan spirit.

 As you well know, this country was founded by criminals who
colonized this area just as they chalked up Afrika in the
1800s. As we had our plantations in the south with house
negroes and field Afrikans, we find that this trend has
never changed as the years have gone by. Thanks to research
done by brutha Steve Cokely, we have found that there is a
black secret society that has been closely associated with
maintaining the grip of white supremacy on people of color.
These same secret societies, these house negroes answer to,
have a long history rooted in the physical and mental
enslavement of Afrikans around the globe. This black "secret
society" is called the Boule' aka. Sigma Pi Phi Fraternity,
Incorporated, founded May 15, 1904 in Philadelphia,
Pennsylvania.

 This is the 1st black fraternity in america and was before
the 1st black "college" frat, Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity
Incorporated which was founded December 4, 1906.

 The Boule' is a black GREEK secret society based on another
secret society founded at Yale University called Skull &
Bones. The Boule's primary founder was Dr. Henry Minton
(along with Dr.'s Eugene T. Henson, Edwin Clarence Howard,
Algernon Brashear Jackson, Robert Jones Abele and Richard
John Warrick), of Philadelphia. The founding member of the
New York City chapter, WEB DuBois, said the Boule' was
created to "keep the black professional away from the ranks
of Marcus Garvey." (One thing that needs to be pointed out
is the time period. At the founding of the Boule', it was
also a time Marcus Garvey's "Back to Afrika" movement was
reaching a million plus people without tv or radio.). DuBois
emphasized, as Cokely stated, "the importance to steal the
black professional away from Garvey because an Afrocentric
organization that articulated and captured the black
professional would give YT no safe haven in the black
community, so the Boule' -- the remaking of the house negro
was necessary to build a group of negroes who had an
investment in protecting the white system as produced by YT
having stolen this land...This is post reconstruction.

Taking away the articulate negro, now desiring to replace
them with organized institutions to keep them away from self
improvement. So we find in the same period, as the founding
of the Boule', the founding of the 4 black male (Alpha Phi
Alpha, Kappa Alpha Psi, Omega Psi Phi, and Phi Beta Sigma)
and 4 black female (Alpha Kappa Alpha, Delta Sigma Theta,
Zeta Phi Beta, and Sigma Gamma Rho) college-based
fraternities and sororities...We also find the founding of
the NAACP and Urban League."

 DuBois was one of the strongest opponents of Garvey and was
an instrumental "tool" in stopping one of the strongest
grassroots movements in this century. What was Garvey's
plan? His plan was to take as many Afrikans from the
america's and start a settlement in the nation of Liberia
and then help their new nation produce and control their own
rubber crops and other industries in natural resources.
Garvey said, "If the oil of Afrika is good for Rockefeller's
interest; if iron is good for Carnegie trust; then these
minerals are good for us. Why should we allow wall street
and the capitalist group of america and other countries
exploit our country when they refuse to give us a fair
chance in the countries of our adoption? Why should not
Afrika give to the world its black Rockefeller, Rothschild,
and Henry Ford?"

 This would've meant no Goodyear or US. Steel as we know it
today, because it would have set a precedent that would have
made all Afrikans aware of their land and mineral wealth.
This would've smashed the financial arm of white supremacy!
DuBois, along with Alain Locke -- the first black (Cecil)
Rhodes scholar -- publicly defiled Garvey by calling him a
"gorilla, dark, and dumb ass" any chance they got.

 Locke was quoted as saying, "We hope the white man
deliver's cause we crushed a great black thing, but we know
he'll deliver or our people will attack and plague us
forever more." These two house negroes made a bet that YT
would come out on top and give a certain percentage of these
greedy negroes, namely Boule' members, the wealth they stole
from Afrika. What's deep is they didn't believe in Afrikan
self-reliance and preferred YT to give them table scraps
instead of us making the whole pie!

 Understand the Boule' represents the weakest element of
Afrikan people. As Cokely put's it, "It took a type of
nigger to form an organization like this. I mean, we just
got our asses kicked during reconstruction, Afrika was
divided before our very eyes (berlin conference), damn, this
was 50 years before Rosa Parks!" The question is why were
these black devils like this? The answer may lie in the fact
that the Boule' is a GREEK organization.

 The name Boule' is a greek term, meaning "advisor's to the
king". The question is, who is the king?! The king that they
advise, or protect, are the white secret societies
responsible for white supremacy: the first white greek
fraternity, Phi Beta Kappa, the Illuminati,
Rhodes/Rothschild secret society, Skull & Bones, the Masons,
the Round Table Group, The New World Order, One World
Government, the Carnegie, Mellon, Rhodes, Milner's
Kindergarten, The Rhodes Crown, Times Crown, All Souls
Group, Clevedine Sect, and numerous other wealthy family
organizations (all are simply alias' and go by many names,
but consist of same members and ideology). These white
beasts have raped, murdered & colonized our people for
hundreds of years and their children continue the genocide
against people of color around the globe.

 One of the problems we should have with the Boule' (and the
offsprings of the Boule', the other 8 college frats and
sororities) is that they falsely acknowledge the GREEKS as
the founders of civilization. We of course know this is a
lie. We know that the greeks got their knowledge from the
Nile Valley (ancient Kemet and Ethiopia -- where the
original Afrikan man and woman evolved), and they
plagiarized (after killing us off and raping KMT, deemed
themselves as the originators of the knowledge we gave them)
our history and sought to erase the Afrikan presence of KMT.
We know that Pythagoras did not create a theorem, but that
he stole it from our ancient Afrikan mystery schools.

 Who is the Boule'? They are the so-called "talented 10th"
DuBois is famous for speaking of (it must also be noted that
DuBois' boy, Locke, was a faggot. DuBois was also perceived
to have homosexual tendencies). They are a mutation of a
white man that seeks to represent something he is not
(GREEK).

They are "prominent" blacks white america gave to us.
Collectively, all 4000+ members make up the wealthiest group
of black men on the planet. -- and to think, none are
working in the interest of black people; but, rather, gets a
kick out of holding YT's penis as he pisses on people of
color (the house nigga/field Afrikan theory ain't dead!)! As
of 1994, there were 101 chapters in the world; yes the
Boule' is in your town! Anywhere there are professional
blacks, the Boule' coagulates. The amount of these men's
wealth (including strong political and economic connections
-- strong enuff to assist in killing Malcolm X and fellow
Boule' member Martin Luther King!) cannot be matched by any
other 3300+ blacks anywhere in the world!

 THE HISTORY OF THE BOULE'

 Boule', again, meaning "advisor's to the king", is the
lower house of greek parliament. Inside the Boule' history
book -- written by Charles H. Wesley, a Boule' member, (also
wrote the history books for Alpha Phi Alpha, the Elks, and
Prince Hall Masons and founded Central State University in
Ohio) wrote on page 28, why one of it's founding member's,
Minton, who also owned the first black drugstore in the
u.s., wanted to create such an organization:"Minton wanted
to create an organization which would partake in the tenets
(basis, or root) of Skull & Bones at Yale."

Now who is Skull & Bones?? Skull & Bones' -- aka Brotherhood
of Death, alias the 2nd chapter of the Illuminati,
incorporated for business purposes as Russell Trust, was
established in 1776 at Yale University in New Haven,
Connecticut. Ironically, george bush and even vice president
al gore are members of this cult. Now remember, the beast
uses many different names to confuse you, but they all were
based in the same ideology...upholding white supremacy.

Most politicians, both black and white, are Masons. But
there is a difference. Non-whites can only attain 33
degreez; and whites get 33 and 1/3rd. The root of Masonry is
of the knowledge (33 1/3 degreez) sell-out moses gave YT
when he came to "civilize" them from living as beasts up in
the caucus(asian) mountains. They practiced homosexuality
and killed and ate people, as rituals they may perform even
today! They also pledged (through moses tricknology) in not
letting you, the true GOD, the Afrikan wo/man, to never know
that Jacob (Yakub), who was black, made them and that we are
the originators of the arts and sciences (360 degreez of
knowledge, not 33 1/3 which moses taught them).

 Now! If Henry Minton, who was black, wanted to create a
black secret society based on these beliefs and customs,
what type of devil is he? If you were to look on page 38 of
the Boule's history book, it also says,"In the building of
the organizations plan, reliance was placed upon GREEK
history and tradition. The reasons of this action are not
difficult to discover, for it is well known that the study
of greek civilization was basically an acquaintance with
western civilization, although greek culture had
relationships with the culture of the orient."

What they're not saying is that the greeks didn't have a
relationship, they stole their information from our
ancestors in KMT! Clever how they chose not to even mention
Afrika and settled for saying the "orient" which means east.
In summation, every black greek and white greek fraternity
and sorority manipulates the true history of where the
Greeks learned what they know. This is why it don't make
sense to be called a black GREEK! I should know, I pledged
one, but have since denounced my membership with black greek
organizations.

 If you are familiar with Masonry, or secret societies,
members took a pledge to never reveal the secrets of that
organization, for if he did, his punishment would be death.
This is why we it's difficult to get any of the Boule'
member's to tell us what's up. Thanx, to an article written
July 18th, 1990 of the LA Times and one published in the
,Washington Post, November 23, 1991, this secret society was
exposed.

 Because people are beginning to find out about the history
of the Boule', as well as their own \children lacking
interest in continuing the mental and spiritual rape of
Afrikan people, the Boule' publicly claims themselves as
only a "social" organization. Fellow Boule' member -- and
so-called, Afrocentric scholar -- whom I have the honor of
exposing, asa hilliard, was confronted in Pittsburgh about
his affiliation with the Boule' and he said,"we're just a
group of people that throw banquets and picnics". This, from
a negro who has written many books, performed countless
lectures, and whose name has been mentioned in the same
breath as John Henrik Clarke, Dr. Ben, and the like, should
be exiled from the Afrikan diaspora like we did to the
paleman back in KMT(IZ YT Human? or Mutant! - DGT
Jan/Feb.'96) !!

 Even Hank Aaron is in the Boule'!

 They hold regional conferences every year and a national
conference every 2 years. Each May, as a mandatory ritual,
each member must read the Boule' history book from front to
cover. So we know that each member has read pages 28 and 38
and know of the basis of their organization and it's false
acceptance of the greeks being the founder's of
civilization. What was interesting about the LA Times
article was the association of the Boule' with Skull &
Bones. "Like Yale's Skull & Bones secret society to which
(then president) George Bush belongs, the Boule' has been
criticized by some as a social anachronism, and has
challenged members to change its image."

 The 1990 incoming Boule' president, Dr. Benjamin major said
he was aware of charges that the group is more interested in
socializing and congratulating itself on its wealth and
success, exclusively, rather than making a substantial
contribution to the rest of black america. He said, "We
don't want to appear as if we were the remaining above the
problems of most black people. We know we didn't get here
solely by the dint of our own hard work. We owe a lot of
people, AND we have to give back to our brothers and
sisters." The key thing he said is that he said they owe a
lot of people and made this separate from them having to
"give back to our brothers and sisters." Who do they owe for
their success?? It's who they advise...the king!

 Vernon Jordan, Clinton's main man(boy)!
 Boule' member Vernon Jordan, who is also on the Trilateral
Commission and Board of Council of Foreign Relations (CFR)
-- which was started by cecil rhodes and lord rothschild,
responsible for last phase of development of white
supremacy) was quoted at a Boule' function as saying, "We,
the talented 10th, are the best able and the only ones
suitable to save the black race." This is the egotistical
mentality of all members and can be traced back to its
origin.   Understand that all black "leaders" white america
gave us, actually had an allegiance with white supremacy. If
you think about it, back in the early 1900s, we weren't even
40 years out of slavery. So the house negro/field Afrikan
mentality was still in existence. Most Afrikans, of that
time, had gone through much self-denial. The old cliche',
"If you black, get back; if you brown, stick around; if you
yellow, you're mellow; and if you white, you i-ight or
right!", was rampant and most of our ancestors lost
themselves through bleaching their skin, conking their hair,
and speaking "civilized" in order to be seen different than
a field niggah.

 We must also realize that most of our co-founders of black
organization's were mulatto's (very light-skinned). These
house negroes had already felt they were better than
dark-skinned blacks. And went out of their way to prove to
YT they were different. Because we were now "free", YT still
needed to keep an eye on us. They needed an overseer. This
is why around the same time as the founding of the Boule',
we find the founding of the NAACP and the Urban League.
These "black" organizations were co-founded by jewish spies
who used DuBois as their scapegoat!! One must also note that
NAACP co-founder, Joel Spingarn, a known beast who spied on
the Afrikan community, was also very influential in the
finding of the Boule'.

A lot of us don't know this. These organizations were really
a front. They were s'posed to defend the countless
atrocities against black people; on the contrary, we found
out the very whites we were complaining about, actually help
find these organizations!! This makes a lot of sense now. I
see why the NAACP doesn't even own the building national
headquarters of located at. Think about it. With all the
loot the NAACP gets annually, and they still have to pay
rent for their building?! That's because they have to answer
to someone (YT) who is their major fund raiser. While we
were being lynched, raped, and murdered by YT, we thought
these organizations would help us fight for justice; later
to find out the person our "leaders" answer to is the very
one with blood on his hands!! Can you see why we are in the
shape we're in today Afrikans?! It is very evident.

In the words of Cokely, "When we look at the Boule' closely,
we find a confusion of values. Black men who felt that their
advancement was edged upon a positive relationship with
wealthy and influential white people. And I say that that
may have an adverse impact on our revolution. Therefore, we
give them (the Boule') today, this official warning...Our
goal is not to kill off the Boule'; but to warn them as an
organization. To warn the individual that if they bring
false values, or worship a false idol, into the community at
a time the community attempts to self-determinate (liberate
ourselves), if we gave the call, they will come and grab
you, we have every one of your addresses and phone numbers,
we can get you, if we choose to. But we only choose to ask
you to step aside and the day we got to get "massa", you
find some way to be on vacation...To kill off the Boule'
would be like eating the peel off a banana and ignoring the
actual banana." In other words, in order to stop the puppet,
you must stop the puppetteer.

We have a copy of the Boule' membership book and found some
very interesting names. Along with the name's and chapter's,
we have their address' and phone numbers. Out of the list we
found members such as, Dr. Daniel Hale Williams - performed
1st open hear surgery; Ralph Bunch - former UN Ambassador;
Arthur Ashe; Urban League President, Whitney Young; Martin
Luther King, Jr.; Benjamin Mays; Carter G. Woodson (all who
died never speaking of the Boule' and therefore taking the
secrets of white supremacy with them); Maynard Jackson -
ex-mayor of Atlanta; Baseball great Hank Aaron; Tom Bradley
- tv personality; Dennis Archor - mayor of Detroit; Elvin
Big 'E' Hayes; Bill Cosby; Jesse Jackson; Earl Graves; John
H. Johnson; Douglass Wilder; ex-Steeler, Lynn Swann, and
David Dinkins - ex-mayor of New York City, to name a few.

Most Boule' members are of the "successful" group. As Cokely
puts it, "Yes the Boule' is in your town!" Anywhere there
are "prominent" professional blacks, chances are they're in
the Boule'. Brutha Cokely is the God that should be given
biggup's to. His tireless dedication and research has
allowed the masses of Afrikan people to know the truth of
which the Boule' has pledged to never let you know. We have
the roster up to 1994 which includes 101 chapterz. It is now
1998, we haven't yet gotten the latest roster, but I'm sure
thre are quite a few more. Next piece, we will elaborate on
the symbolism behind their logo, their colors, the origin of
college fraternities and sororities and the close relation
to demonic masonry. Continue to seek knowledge and we shall
find. LIK SHOT!!   ABOUT THE BOULE'..."Collectively, all
4000+ members make up the wealthiest group of black men on
the planet -- and to think, none are working in the interest
of Afrikan people; but, rather, gets a kick out of holding
YTs penis as he pisses on people of color...

 DEEL 2
 Peace Goddess' and Godz!! As we continue further
inscissions into these "advisor's to the king" (the Boule'),
I would like to go over a few things from part one's dope
piece to refresh your pineal glandz. This is truly a time to
rejoice because the truth is sprouting up like a plant
through the cracks of a concrete sidewalk. For too long
these secrets have been buried and now, by the forces of
Nature, we see rebirth in this concrete jungle!   Last
piece, we laid the foundation of this wicked
"white-with-black-faced" secret society called the Boule' or
Sigma Pi Phi Fraternity, Inc.

We unleashed our liquid sword and beheaded the beast of
secrets exposing the organization's founding 6 members, one
being dr. henry mckee minton of Philadelphia, on May 15,
1904. We also know, from reading the history book of the
Boule' -- written by charles h. wesley, that on page 28, we
find that minton wanted to make this organization just like
Skull and Bones, the 2nd chapter of a german-based white
supremist organization (the Illuminati) which founded Skull
and Bones at Yale University in 1776.

We also found the premises for this wicked group was to
steal the black professional from the ranks of Marcus
Garvey, which, at that time was reaching over 1 million plus
Afrikans in america without tv or radio. We also realized
that right after the Boule' was founded, the 4 black frats
and 4 black sororities were founded, as well as the NAACP
and Urban League. And we also found a close relation with
masonry.   Next, our next incision will go a level deeper.
We will perform open heart surgery and split open the aorta
of so-called black greeks; we will define the meaning of the
Boule's logo -- the Sphinx; their colors; and more of their
connection with masonry.

Let's start with their logo. Most will say it is a sphinx.
True, but not truth. Most will associate the sphinx with the
tall, solid block statue our ancestors built in ancient KMT
(in Afrika). Because we have been conditioned to "accept
without question", we never thought of looking up what
sphinx means. Look in any dictionary and it will tell you
that a sphinx is half woman-half lion with breasts and
wings. So when I think of the tall statue in KMT, does it
look like a woman?? Where are the breasts?! What about the
wings?! The original, Afrikan name is Her-Em-Akhet, which
means Heru of the horizon and has the face of the builder,
Khafre. When we look up the definition of sphinx, it means
"to strangle, guard; gatekeeper or protect". This has
nothing to do with KMT or Afrikan people.

The sphinx is a grecian myth and is a major part of masonry.
We will see why the black frat, alpha phi alpha, the frat I
was down with (but now am no longer a member), adopted the
sphinx and not Her-Em-Akhet. The history of the sphinx is
wack, in fact, all greek myths is bullshit! According to the
greeks, this beast was a guardian of the city of thebes. She
sat on a cliff on the only path leading to the city. Anyone
that wanted to enter thebes had to first confront the
sphinx. The sphinx would ask one simple riddle and if you
didn't know the answer, she would devour you, tearing you to
pieces. The king, creon, was upset that many people were
unable to enter his city. He consulted a homosexual named
oedipus (NOTE: homosexuality was a norm for the grecian
culture). The king offered his crown and his daughter if he
could kill the sphinx. So he bounced to where she was and
she asked him the riddle, "What has one voice, and goes on
four feet on two feet and on three, but the more feet it
goes on the weaker it be?" oedipus responded, "Man -- who
crawls on all fours as a baby, then walks on two as an
adult, and walks with a cane in old age."

After answering the riddle correctly, the sphinx committed
suicide by jumping off the cliff and oedipus was claimed
king of thebes for outsmarting the beast.   Where do you see
an Afrikan presence in this? Nowhere. Remember, greek
mythology is based on myths!! It doesn't necessarily mean
their stories actually happened. All pale-faced people came
from the caucus mountains and their knowledge base is based
upon what abraham and moses gave them (33 1/3rd° of
knowledge), therefore, they are incapable of being master's
of origination. They are, however, the masters of
plagiarism. They could never understand what Her-Em-Akhet
means. The statue faced the east because our ancestors knew
the pineal gland is the seat of the Afrikan soul and when
the sun rises in the east, it hits the forehead (pineal
gland), suppressing the beastly nature of man.

As author Tony Browder puts it, "Symbolically, the body
represents the animal nature which exists in wo/man, and the
lion exemplifies the royalty and power of the divine spirit
that exists in its lower physical form. The head of a man
symbolizes the intelligence of the mind which must be
cultivated in order to elevate the consciousness into a
higher spiritual state so that it may become divine.
Metaphorically speaking, it is the suppression of the lower
animal nature and the refinement of the thought process that
leads to the spiritual evolution of man. Spiritually
speaking, it is only by conquering the "beast" within that
one is capable of truly knowing God." It clearly makes sense
Y the first black college fraternity, a phi a, would chose
to call it the sphinx and not Her-Em-Akhet: because their
knowledge base is greek oriented and not Afrikan!

 The caucasian (including these people who think they're
jews) is incapable of an understanding this deep because of
their calcified brain, lack of melanin, and long, stringy,
lifeless hair (our 'kinky', coiled, curly hair -- and is
made up exactly like the curves in your DNA, the spiral look
of the Milky Way galaxy we live in and so on -- serves as
antennas to ancestral data bank, or how we've been able to
remain spiritual and aware of our Afrikan heritage despite,
at one time not being able to read, being kidnapped from our
homeland and duped with white values).

 WHAT DOES THE LOGO MEAN?

 As stated before, Boule' means "advisor to the king", and
we clarified last month that the king is the Rockefeller
Foundation. If we were to bring some numerology into this,
the sphinx's number is 9. The riddle was what walks on 4, 2,
then 3. That equals 9. 4 symbolized the ignorant man (baby);
2, the intellectual (young adult); and 3, the spiritual (old
man with cane, which means wisdom). The masonic definition
of the number 9 is the natural number of man AND the lower
worlds (or evil)! Looking at the logo, you will notice under
the sphinx between the greek letters, there are 2 sets of
3x3 squares. Brutha Steve Cokely pointed out, after
attending a Boule' national conference a couple years ago,
that each square represented each of the 4 black frats and 4
black sororities. The final square belongs to the one that
started it all, the Boule'!

 Understand, this ain't something I & I thought up to amuse
you. We went to the lion's den to find out what this beast
is all about. None of this is secondhand info! Remember what
I just told you about 9 being their number?! I know I don't
have to think for you, weigh it yourself! You will also
notice the sphinx with his right paw covering an earn
(vase). Inside the earn we see a circle-within-a-circle with
a dot in the middle. This had 2 meanings: first, the
circle-within-a-circle is the symbol of the Rockefeller
Foundation (which is subservient to the Rothschild/Rhodes
secret society, the Illuminati).

 So what the sphinx is doing is what it's definition is,
"protect, guard; gatekeeper". It is protecting the interests
of white supremacy! The second meaning is the circle within
the circle has a dot in the middle. The circle, including
the dot is the symbol of Ra. Our ancient Sun God, or Heru of
the original trinity, Ausar, Auset, and Heru. The outer
circle is like a enclosed layer, closing off the power of
Ra, along with the paw to further conceal the truth of our
ancient history the beast knows is very vital to our
upliftment! There are many symbols out here that have racist
definitions. Remember the saying, "A picture speaks a
thousand words". This is a code of communication we
originated on the walls and temples back in KMT (Metu Neter
or as the greeks call it, hieroglyphics).

 The Boule's colors are blue and white and is a cipher
within itself. Blue has a close relationship with masonry.
In masonry, blue resembled the lower protective lodges.
These are also the code of silence lodges. They are the
frontline of the protective layer. The color white really
needs no elaboration, but we will for those 'YT lovers'...it
represents the race they respect the most.

 THE BOULE'S NEED TO RECRUIT

 The Boule' has taken a sworn oath to maintain the   state
of white supremacy and to never let you know   the whites
that rule the world. It's just like the   house negro/field
Afrikan theory. The white 'massa'   needed a house negro to
keep an eye on the rest of   the Afrikans to alert him if
there would be an   uprising (the word 'negro' stands for
clarification.   Many have been taught that negro is spanish
and   means black. But the spanish got this word from the
greeks, who called 'necro'. Necro in greek means   DEAD! So
what we are dealing with when dealing with   'negroes' is
DEAD-thinking Afrikans!).

 The Boule' is no different. They are guaranteed table
scraps as long as they keep the rest of us in check. They
are allowed to get high paying salaries, luxurious cars,
even their own businesses (although dictated by YT--look at
Ebony, Jet, Essence, Black Enterprise, etc and notice the
many white advertisements inside each issue. These are the
one's who dictate what goes in and goes out of each issues
of these so-called black magazines.) as long as they
'inform' massa of any Marcus Garvey's, Queen Tiye's, Malcolm
X's, or Queen Nzingha's.

 As in the first piece, we knew the Boule' was founded to
steal the black professional from Garvey. We know Garvey
wanted to go back to Afrika because Rockerfeller,
Rothschilds, Carnegie, Mellon's, and the Oppenheimer's were
in our motherland raping and stripping her natural resources
(gold, silver, oil,diamonds) and building mega-trillion
industries. What we don't realize is why and how white
supremacy, using the Boule', got the newly pardoned young
black professional.
 Think, around the early 1900s (Boule' founded in 1904; All
black frats and sororities, NAACP, and Urban League founded
within 10 years after that), we were barely 40 years out of
physical slavery. The Civil War just passed. We were free
(physically), but our mental was so damaged, there was much
self-denial going on. Many of our ancestors hated being
dark, having nappy hair, thick lips, hips, the whole nine.
Alot of this was enhanced with white amerikkka portraying us
as monkeys, watermelon eater's, shoe-tapping, broken
english, happy-go-lucky, turn-the-other-cheek, passive
negroes.

There were many products available to those blacks who no
longer wanted to be Afrikan, or their true selves. There
were bleach creams to make your skin lighter and the
straightening comb (Madame CJ Walker, 1908). This made those
who didn't want to be Afrikan, be something else, YET still
not white! What was going here was separation. The people
were divided. If you were dark-skinned, it wasn't much you
could do. But if you were light-skinned (mulatto) you had a
chance. We still see this today, especially in our women
having artificial hair, nails, eyes, breasts, you name it!

When given a deeper look, the "founders" of these
organizations, most found in the early 1900s, "not only
mimicked their prototype, white institutions, they attempted
to 'out white' them", as writer Charles Grantham cited in
his book Do "We" Really Wanna Be Greeks? Most disagree, and
you're probably wanna-be greeks, but ask yourself, if these
organization are really for Afrikan people, why do you wear
the greek letters of the enemy??!! You don't need ANY
affiliation with the enemy to do good for your peeps!!   The
first Afrikans allowed to go to college were those that came
from families that tried to be what they were not, white!
These were the 'upper-class' negroes YT knew were busy
trying to be like them. They knew these negroes didn't like
being around their darker skinned brutha and sistaz. They
knew these negroes tried to act like them, dress like them,
eat, sleep, mate, speak, and worship the same demonic god
like them! Now there were a couple of dark-skinned Afrikans
that got through. A couple of the founder's of the wack frat
I'm no longer apart of had some. These were the one's most
suitable to be the gatekeeper's of the concrete plantation
the New World Order was beginning to physically manifest.

The 8 black frat and sororities are subordinates of the
Boule'. The founders of Alpha Phi Alpha, were affiliated, in
some way with either the Boule' or masonry. Within the
organization, they started segregation. In the history book
of a phi a, there was a day called 'tap-day', where
interested bruthaz were blindfolded and the members of the
frat walked up and tapped on the shoulder the ones they
wanted to become members. Those not chosen could not join.
These bruthaz, envying the declined membership, chose to
start their own frat, Kappa Alpha Psi, with the help of a
"jewish" frat, Phi Nu Pi. Understand that all black
organizations had black faces as scapegoats, but it was this
white beast that used these negroes to further mentally
enslave us, having us segregate ourselves.

The bruthaz of Kappa Alpha Psi, in turn, became just as
selective. Along with the Alpha's not taking bruthaz solely
because of our Afrikan link, two other frats emerged: Omega
Psi Phi and Phi Beta Sigma. Today, there are even more
frats, further dividing our people and enabling the beast to
slay us because we are not united.   The same goes for the
sororities. It shouldn't come as a shock when learning what
the AKAs requirements were for anyone to become considered a
possible member when they first started in 1908, they had a
system called "the brown bag test". This was a test that
consisted of a brown paper bag. They would line up the ones
interested and put a brown paper bag next to their skin. If
they were darker than the bag, they couldn't become a
member. Deep, DEEP hatred of our culture!

 Think of how many could not join because they were too
dark. Sistaz who were members of AKA, who didn't like what
they were about, broke away and formed their own sorority,
Delta Sigma Theta. Soon, two other's formed, Sigma Gamma Rho
and Zeta Phi Beta. Today, we have more black sororities,
even one's that claim they're a nursing sorority. As Cokely
stated, "You may be just an Alpha or AKA, but you are greek
nevertheless!"

 The whole notion of becoming a black greek is wack! When I
pledged (and every initiate of every organization has to do
this), one of the first things we had to learn was the greek
alphabet. Y not the Metu Neter?! After all, that is our
foundation, which preceded greeks! The reason? If you
remember, in the Boule's history book, on page 38 it says,
"In the building of the organizational plan, reliance was
placed upon Greek history and tradition. The reasons of this
action are not difficult to discover, for it is well known
that the study of Greek civilization as basically an
acquaintance with western civilization."

So it makes sense why they would carry on the legacy using
greek letters and reciting the greek alphabet. But it
doesn't stop there. For all you black "greeks", I'ma 'bout
to behead the whole 'crossing over' ritual.   Once an
initiate has pledged a certain amount of time, there is a
ritual that goes on before they are welcomed into the
organization. Most call it "crossing the burning sands".
What many don't know is the history behind crossing the
sands.

I will need to use refer to the piece I wrote in the
Jan/Feb.'96 issue, "IZ YT Human? or Mutant!" So go 'head and
get your copy...Got it? Ai-ight! Remember the tribe of
people who were ousted from KMT? It was Ad(h)am and Eve. If
you recall, we ended our cipher knowing Adham and Eve were
not literally man and woman, but that Adham was a tribe of
people. We know why they were exiled from KMT, because they
were albino's who were grafted from Jacob (Yakub), causing
mischief. We know the pharaoh sentenced them to journey, by
foot, across the Sahara Desert up to the caucus mountains
where they lived for 2000 years! While the beast struggled
to make it across the "burning" (hot) sands of KMT, our
Afrikan ancestors rode on camel back. We also know that,
first Abraham, then Moses, went up to the caucus mountains
to "civilize" them with 33 1/3rd° of knowledge, which is
"tricknology". They were instructed by these 2 sellout
Afrikans to come back to KMT (by this time they lost all
their melanin and ability to understand nature) again and
take over KMT.

They came as the Persians, Romans, and lastly the Greeks! Do
I have to spell the connection?!   In one of masonry's
rituals (degrees), there is a riddle. A master mason asks an
initiate, "did you come by foot or camel back?". If the
initiate, unknowingly replies, "by foot". This let's the
master mason know he is talking to "the beast" and he is not
ready to earn that degree yet. The mason's know about the
story of Jacob and they know of their true origin. The
underlying message is that we don't know! It is evident when
black frats and sororities "cross", by foot, over the
burning sands of egypt (KMT), they are mocking the travel of
the beast from KMT to the caucus mountains. This
understanding is key, for if you are a member of something
and do not know what it's really about, you have been
misled; and if you are given this information and continue
to misrepresent something that's s'posed to be Afrikan, you
will be held responsible once we decide to liberate
ourselves, and furthermore you will have to answer to the
spirit of our ancestors and The Almighty Creator!

As Cokely put it, "I say to you black greeks, that if you
control these organizations, to make them afrocentric and
change the name's and number's that you use to articulate
them. They are letters and codes you can develop to be
ancient Afrikan and the replacement would be supported by
all of the black people - we would guarantee you that. But
we serve notice to you that today it's the Boule', tomorrow,
the other 8, you will have to stand into account for the
wearing of the clown suit and impersonating a people of
which you are not."

AN INSIDE LOOK AT FRATERNITY/SORORITY SHIELDZ...

When names, symbols and colors are implemented, the
finishing seal of any organization was authorized by
conscious-thinking individ(evil)'s. For instance, you will
notice the shield of Alpha Phi Alpha (the first black
collegiate fraternity, founded December 4th, 1906). It is
not a coincidence they have (as well as Kappa Alpha Psi and
Omega Psi Phi) a knight's helmet on the top of the shield.
Now what does a knight "in shining armor" remind you of?
Camelot; King James and the Knights of the Round Table. Who
were in search of the holy grail, which is subliminal for
the 3rd eye or melanin! We know the Illuminati
(Rhodes/Rothschild secret society) also goes by the name,
the Round Table Group.

The Rockefeller Foundation created the Boule', which created
the 8 black fraternities and sororities. Rockefeller is a
subdivision of the Rhodes/Rothschild or New World Order
regime. Also notice the sphinx (not Her-Em-Akhet is facing
westward and NOT east, which is subliminally showing the
preference of the western (white) philosophy and not the
east (Afrikan). In the shield of the Kappa's, you will
notice the greek wordz, Phi Nu Pi. This was the "jewish"
group that was the financial backing to their start. The
sign "Pi" is also a coded symbol for the Illuminati.
Remember the movie, The Net? What was the symbol at the
corner of the monitor that allowed Sandra Bullock to get
into these 'secret' files?...Pi! Also, what is Reebok's
symbol? Steve Cokely teaches it was the British colonial
flag, but now it's a Pi sign!

This gives a deeper meaning to their slogan, "this is my
planet". On the Omega's shield, you will see the knight with
2 crossed swordz behind him. This bears close resemblance to
Skull & Bones logo of a skull with 2 crossed bones behind
it. Phi Beta Sigma also goes by the name, the "Sigma's".
Sigma is the 18th letter in the greek alphabet. For those
that know numerology, Sigma breaks down to 1+8, which equals
9. 9 is an evil masonic number (in Kemet stands as a
positive number, along with 13) and should also be noted
that 9 is the number of the Boule' (8 frats/sororities plus
the Boule'). Also, the Sigma's go by anutha name, "Blue
Devil's".
 As far as the sorority shields, the AKAs founding year,
1908, comes out to 18; which is also 9; along with their 9
founders!   The Delta's have a deeper significance to white
plagiarism. At the top of their shield, you will notice a
white woman on the top. Now Y is there a white woman on top
of a black sorority's shield?!!?

The woman is Minerva, the Roman goddess of wisdom (notice,
even she's looking west). Minerva also went by the greek
name Athena. The greeks (the first master plagiarizer's)
copied Athena from the Afrikan Goddess Neit, which can be
traced back to 4000BC. Just like the Alpha's choosing a
grecian sphinx instead of the Afrikan Her-Em Akhet, the
Delta's chose the grecian replica of the Afrikan Goddess
Neit. I haven't found much on the Zeta's yet (besides them
being the sister to the Blue Devils), but there is one thing
that drawz attention. The initiates of Zeta are called
Archonians. Archon's are what the members of the Boule' are
called. As well, it isn't a coincidence that most, if not
all, of the sororities call their annual conference, THE
BOULE'!!

If you look at the bottom part of Sigma Gamma Rho's shield,
what do you see?...A Skull with crossed bones!! Just like
the Illuminati's 2nd chapter, Skull & Bones! None of this
shit should be taken as mere coincidence. If our fellow
negro (brain-dead) founder's was about Afrika, they would've
put Afrikan symbols on their shields so there would be no
room for doubt, but instead they were instructed by their
overseer, the Boule'; who was instructed by Rockefeller, who
probably was by Skull & Bones, which was by the Illuminati,
to put these subliminal character's on, what Cokely calls,
these "guardian animals" that keep watch over the Afrikan
community for the beast!   So what's up black greek?! You
can't be both. You can't ride the fence. You're either
Afrikan or greek.

Historically, our ancestors never had a positive
relationship with the greeks. It is they who delivered one
of the final blows to our Kemetic mystery system by raping,
killing, plagiarizing and defacing our people, along with
the temples, to build what many today think is what they
originated.   I have received madd heat from many black
greeks because of my stance on greekdom. And most say they
never joined with these intentions and feel as long as they
continue to do service projects (like taking blood from the
black community and giving it to the
blood-sucking-Rockefeller-owned, blood banks) then it's ok,
'cause they're "active in the community". Yeah, but for
who??

Of those black greeks who no longer associate with people
like myself, we must realize these people only was down
because we were trying to unknowingly be something we will
never be....GREEK! It's unfortunate that once one does
decide they want to be Afrikan and nothing else, they
suddenly lose these so-called friends. Even if some greek
wan' romp because of this, I will simply ask before doing
battle, "are you steppin' to me as an Afrikan or greek?" I
need to know 'cause if you're greek, then I will attempt to
slay you as a greek. The choice is yours. Let me know so
when the revolution manifests on the physical plane, I know
whether to equip you with weaponry or vanquish dat ass!

I am merely doing what The Creator compels me to do. I
realize truth hurts. It took me several months before I
realized what I had to do. Had I not canceled my membership
to this demonic-based negro organization, I would be
condoning the many killings, rape and thefts these beasts'
performed to our people - and still do in anutha form
(mental) today.   I leave one last seed I want to plant in
the mindz of every black greek readin' this series, "Did you
come by foot or camel back?" LIK SHOT!

DEEL 3

What has become, an ongoing series exposing one of the vital
pawns used in the Illuminati's global operation of caucasian
dominance. Having obtained a copy of their history book,
History of Sigma Pi Phi: First Of The Negro-American
Greek-Letter Fraternities, by Charles H. Wesley, we found
the plan was for a fraternity "conceived by one of them and
partially perfected by two, to band together college degree
men who were congenial (having the same nature or tastes)",
pg 29.

We also found their insignia, the Grecian Sphinx, covering
an urn (vase) with its right paw, the circle within a circle
(representing both the Rockefeller Foundation & the
concealed history of Ra) also represents the container into
which were placed the names of Greek citizens who would be
chosen by lot to lead the state. Sphinx can be best defined
as "to guard, protect or gatekeeper" in Webster's
Dictionary.

The Boule' is responsible for starting the 4 black
fraternities and sororities, which started a couple years
later. Their conspiratorial inception was to keep secret
from Afrikans who the real people in power is, therefore,
"guarding/protecting" the secret establishment or "advising
the King". This was during the early 1900s, a time where
'certain' blacks were just being allowed to receive a higher
education at colleges and university. The Boule' was very
instrumental in "stealing" the educated Afrikans from the
infamous Marcus Garvey movement. This was done largely part,
by one of the NWOs best reprogrammed regimes, Henry McKee
Minton.

HENRY McKEE MINTON: THE MIND OF A DEVIL

   Henry Minton was a physician and the first black to have
his own drugstore in the states. "He was one of the growing
groups of trained (YT style) community leaders, who were
seeing clearly that a full life for themselves could not be
assured without a sharing of their fellowship, camaraderie
and idealism with others of like minds and hearts."

The ones responsible for "training" these negroes was, of
course, YT. Wesley goes on to say of why Minton started the
Boule', "this organization should be a fraternity in the
true sense of the word; one whose chief thought should not
be to visit the sick and bury the dead but to bind men of
like qualities, tastes and attainments into close sacred
union (exactly like Masonry and Skull &
Bones...faggotitis!), that they might know the best of one
another...In summary, Minton, wanted to create an
organization which would partake, in his own words, of the
"tenets (like) of Skull and Bones at Yale and Phi Beta
Kappa..."

If you read January '97s issue of DGT on Skull & Bones, you
already know they are the second chapter of the German-based
Illuminati (aka New World Order aka One World Government).
The Boule' protects the Round Table Group [it must also be
noted that after an initiate becomes a member of Skull &
Bones, they are called a 'Knight' (of the Round Table)].
Wesley was quoted once saying, "The Round Table lives only
in poetic life and history. They can live again in life. And
we can make them live through us. It can continue as a dream
-- and it can continue through us."

We know from our studies the Round Table Group still exists.
The Round Table Group is a secret society started by Cecil
Rhodes and Lord Rothschilds in the late 1800s. They were
responsible for the last phase of development for the global
white supremacy we experience today. Rhodes and Rothschilds,
along with the Rockefeller's and Oppenheimer - who inherited
Rhodes trust- control the racism we feel on all 4 corners of
the earth and in between.

Rothschilds is responsible for Europe; Rockefeller, North &
South America, Canada and Mexico; and Oppenheimer,
Australia, Afrika and the rest. The Round Table Group has
connections with the CFR (Council on Foreign Relations),
Committee of 300 aka the Olympians, Imperial Brain Trust,
Trilateralists and the Invisible Government, all white
supremist organizations scheming demonic plans against
people of color as we speak. But not all negroes who were
reprogrammed remained negroes. One Afrikan in particular,
Geroge GM James, did what no other negro had the cahunaz to
do! Yet, to thid day he get's no respect!    vs.

CARTER G. WOODSON & WEB DuBOIS vs. GEORGE GM. JAMES

Carter G, the so-called "Father of Black History" and WEB,
are two noodle-back negroes that couldn't find it in their
souls to do something as courageous and honorable as the
late George GM James.   GM James, a mason, wrote the
controversial book entitled, Stolen Legacy, which was
published in 1954. Shortly after the book was released,
James died, believed to be a masonic death (neck cut from
ear to ear with tongue cut out). Back then, if you were a
mason and you told secrets, you would pay with your life
(not to say that isn't still the case today). His book
clearly proved that Greek philosophy was stolen Afrikan
history; demonstrated the Afrikan origin of the Mysteries
Schools; and created a social reformation through relearned
philosophy of Afrikan history.

His work served as the foundation to Afrikans finding
themselves in Kemet before YT, thus giving our origin back
to the Afrikan wo/man. He was also able to prove several of
the so-called greek "scholars" (pirates) were known to have
studied in Kemet, or were instructed by others who had
studied there, and those who had not studied under the
priests of Kemet had access to the texts stored in the
Library of Alexandria which housed countless plagiarized
texts of the Mysteries Schools, and upon those greek
plagiarizer's returning to their native cities, many were
exiled or condemned to death (ie. Socrates and Plato); and
as young students, they disappeared from sight only to
surface decades later as masters of various schools of
thought foreign to their native lands.

Carter G. became well known for his infamous quote, "When
you control a man's thinking, you do not have to worry about
his actions. You do not have to tell him not to stand here
or go yonder, he will find his proper place and stay in it.
You do not need to send him to the back door. He will go
without being told. In fact, if there is no back door, he
will cut one for his special benefit." Woodson became
controversial and wrote his bestselling Miseducation Of The
Negro, years after being exiled from the Boule' along with
DuBois.

Woodson, a member of Omega Psi Phi, can be found receiving
grant money from the Carnegie, Lord-Spellman and the
Rockefeller Foundation's to assist in his education
programs. He also lost most of the grant money because he
refused to merge his operations (under direct orders of the
foundations) with Tuskegee spy, Robert Multon (also an
Omega). These revelations made Woodson realize he had made a
grave mistake and began telling the people we were being
miseducated by white people, not just in schools, but in
life itself....yet he never gave any inkling to the black
(nor white, for that matter) secret society he had once
belonged to.

This shows that although he had been disgruntled with the
learned conspiracies of Afrikan people facilitated by the
Boule' (under orders of the Round Table Group), he couldn't
bring it to himself to relay this vital information to the
people. Maybe he feared his death, like GM James
experienced. Nevertheless, he chose to bury the secrets with
him -- which shows he still obliged the secretly sworn oath
of maintaining the status of white supremacy and never
letting Afrikans know the whites who rule the world, who are
responsible for our decreasing educational, economic and
spiritual existence.

WEB emphasized the importance to steal the Afrikan
professional away from Marcus Garvey because an Afrocentric
organization that articulated and "captured" the black
professional would give YT no safe haven in the Afrikan
community, so the making of the Boule' was necessary to
build a group of loyal negroes who had an investment in
protecting the white system as produced by white
supremacy.

DuBois was quoted once calling Garvey a gorilla and monkey
attempting to "Tarzanize" his back to Afrika movement.
However, years after his exile from the Boule' he, too
became controversial. Most associate him with the start of
Pan-Afrikanism. This devil, who sold our people out by
duplicating Woodson's sworn secrecy (protecting/guarding)
the secrets of the Boule'. This negro, who hated Garvey and
Afrika so much, actually ended up moving to and eventually
dying in Ghana, West Afrika. Talk about a spineless
hypocrite.

DuBois was also the first negro to write for the Round Table
Group's offspring, the Council on Foreign Relations,
magazine Foreign Affairs. We know YT would never let a
writer such as one from the DGT staff write for their white
supremacist publication. So it should not be a shock to know
YT would not have DuBois unless they felt DuBois was that
"kind" of man (boy).

THE NAACP CONNECTION

  In 1919, a group organization protested against the Boule'
in Washington, DC, exposing their allegiance to global white
supremacy. The US. military investigated the Boule' and
later adopted them as a spy network alliance. Each member of
the Boule' must take a lifetime membership to the NAACP (DGT
January '97), so it serves as no coincidence that we also
find during that same time, in the 1910s, the NAACP
initiated the Anti-Lynch Bill with the US. government.
DuBois was one of the pawns used in the finding of this
so-called negro organization which is also started, owned
and operated by the Round Table Group. The NAACPs major fund
contributor's come from the Rockefeller Foundation who once
gave them $3 million a couple years ago.

The government did not pass the Anti-Lynch Bill until 1959!
This isn't even 40 years ago!! Y?? We found the government
would comply with the "request" ONLY if they (NAACP) would
trade "Black intelligence". In other words, the government
would not honor this bill unless the NAACP agreed to spy for
them!   Word out is the Boule' can also be linked to the
Tuskegee Experiment in Alabama. Of the negro doctor's who
injected Afrikans with syphilis, they were Boule' hired on
contract by the government. There was an incident with the
local KKK because the clan did not believe the Boule' would
not, could not, do such a thing as expressing loyalty to YT
over their own people. So they showed up to make sure they
would. Needless to say, they met no resistance, for the
Boule' doctor's assured the clan the government hired to
right group and that they would fulfill their assignment.
These bootlickin' house negroes assured the illuminati there
was a group of loyal negroes available to counteract any
type of Afrikan the "king" did not like.

In 1917, one Lt. Col. Ralph VonDemon set up a negro spy
network, under direct orders from then US Secretary of War,
Newton D. Baker. Baker's special assistant, or negro laison,
was Emmit Scott who was the Boule' grand archon in 1941
(Scott was also the one who was responsible for the emerge
of Carter G.). Scott worked very closely with jewish spy,
and co-founder of the NAACP, Joel Spingarn. We also found
that the spy, Robert Multon, Woodson refused to work with,
was the one who got Emmit Scott his position with Baker.
Multon was on duty during the Tuskegee experiment. In fact,
he was responsible for bringing the US Army to Tuskegee!
Multon also was the one who stopped the kkk from having
white doctor's in Tuskegee to instill the syphillis.

VonDemon later hired "jewish" spy Joel Spingarn to "watch"
(spy) the Afrikan community. This points out a direct link
between the US government, the Boule' and the NAACP, all
spying on the Afrikan community looking for, what "Gay"
Edgar Hoover later called (in his COINTELPRO operation), the
next "Black Messiah" who would emancipate the mentally
enslaved Afrikan. All these organizations were working under
strict dictation from the Illuminati or Round Table Group.
The Illuminati's need to "control" the 9 areas of people
activity (economics, education, entertainment, labor, law,
politics, sex, religion and war) as noted by Neilly Fuller
and Francess Cress Welsing, had a significant impact in the
realm of education. There has also been the misconception
that our HBCUs (Historically Black Colleges & Universities)
were started by Afrikans. This is not the case.

The Illuminati used the Boule' when they started to build
these so-called "Black" universities. Rockefeller and Julius
Rosenwald joined forces in the financial backing of these
breeding grounds mistakenly called institutions of higher
learning (should be called higher training). Labeled the
Push Foundation, Rosenwald joined the Rockefeller Foundation
in 1922. Together they found Phipps, Atlanta, Dillard,
Spellman, Howard and Clark Universities just to name a few.
Most likely there is a Rosenwald Hall on each and every HBCU
across the country. Stay tuned to future issues of DGT as we
unearth more secrets of the dick ryderz! LIK SHOT!!

-Home Page- www.cia-drugs.org
OM