From: "Zuukie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, January 12, 2003 12:54 AM
Subject: [CTRL] Solana, the EU and religion

http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/world/story/0,4386,165132,00.html

http://dawsonspeek.com/

http://www.euobserver.com/index.phtml?aid=8928

http://www.euobserver.com/index.phtml?aid=7919

http://www.euobserver.com/index.phtml?aid=5399

http://europa-eu-un.org/article.asp?id=1890

http://www.jpost.com/Editions/2001/11/21/Opinion/Opinion.38489.html

> Who are you calling stupid, Dr. Solana?
> By Michael Freund November, 21 2001
>
> 11. And from
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://search.ft.com/search/article.html?id=030107005768&query=Solana&vs
> c_appId=totalSearch&state=Form
>
> Read and be aware.  Which side will Europe take when we are embroiled in
> a great war? Lee
>
> Solana fears widening gulf between EU and US
> By Judy Dempsey
> FT.com site; Jan 07, 2003
>
> The public face of Javier Solana rarely changes.
>
> The European Union's foreign policy chief, or High Representative, is
> adept at schmoozing, smiling and patting colleagues on the shoulder,
> reluctant to utter a controversial word. It has been his official image
> since taking office in etc.
>
> <A HREF="'http://www.ctrl.org/">www.ctrl.orghttp://www.ctrl.org/">www.ctrl.org</A>
> DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER
> ==========
> CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic
> screeds are unwelcomed. Substance-not soap-boxing-please!  These are
> sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'-with its many half-truths, mis-
> directions and outright frauds-is used politically by different groups with
> major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought.

> Archives Available at:

>  <A HREF="'http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html">Archives'>http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html">Archives of

>  <A HREF="'http:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/">ctrlhttp:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/">ctrl</A>
> SIGNOFF CTRL [to:]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<A HREF="">www.ctrl.org</A> DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

Let us please be civil and as always, Caveat Lector. ======================================================================== Archives Available at: http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html <A HREF="">Archives of [EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>