-Caveat Lector- <A HREF="">www.ctrl.org</A> DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

Let us please be civil and as always, Caveat Lector. ======================================================================== Archives Available at: http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html <A HREF="">Archives of [EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>

--- Begin Message ---
-Caveat Lector-
> Dick,
>
> For us Brits who don't know the lie of the land I think you will have to add
> this into your package. The killer plane came in from the right and chopped
> the street lighting down. This we can understand but why the 757 didn't and
> couldn't will have to be explained.

I cannot make the desired diagrams.  No scanner, graphics program
skill.

However here are the photographs that I would like to enlarge and
copy segments of etc. and draw lines on.

They each are big downloads  -- but together they do the job.

In this picture  -- the camera facing west  -- shows the Pentagon to the right.
The dark upper right is Arlington Cemetery.  In the foreground is Reagan
National Airport.  At the right edge of the cemetery can be seen eight
long buildings side by side  -- this is the Naval Annex which FLight 77
flew directly over.  The cemetery and the Annex are on a hill, above
the Pentagon.  The Colombia Pike can be seen in front of the ends
of the eight buildings of the Annex and it can be seen curving off to
the right around the cemetery further to the west.

To the right of the Pentagon is a large parking lot and behind that is
the "cloverleaf" highway interchange where the lamp posts were downed.
(Here consult the aerial map photo with the down posts indicated.)

Remember it was the side of the Pentagon facing the cemetery that
was hit.

What we have seen so far merely establishes that the Naval Annex is
considerably higher up than the Naval Annex.  Flight 77 came over the
Annex, parallel with that stretch of the Colombia Pike highway.

Now you know what to look for in the dead-overhead photo map
(over 2000KB  sorry to say  -- but wow! it does the job!)

Just note that the distance from the Annex to the crash point is
is between .5 and .3 miles  --  NOT a heck of a lot of distance
to turn, level off and align an airliner  -- especially if it is to level
off at 20 feet so that the required steep banking turn is impossible.
The wing span of the Boeing 757 is 135 feet.

Here is all that is needed to make a determination.

The statements of passengers can be found at the French site,
but I have some on the page APFN has made available to me.

The critical point of the witness testimony is that the
Boeing was over the Annex and parallel to the Colombia
Pike in front of  (south of) the Annex :

Other pictures in my site give the lay of the land best.  Most  others
just show closeups of the Pentagon and closeups of the
highway where the lamps were downed.

I hope you will take a look and tell me if you obtain the same result
I do.

BTW, Just got off the phone with my ISP  -- I have service until the 31st  then I am
cut off.  That is a good time frame for me to finish my work on the internet.
Bush will have caste the die by then  -- there will be no need to warn of
consequences  -- the consequences will be self evident.

Dick

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
HGTV Dream Home Giveaway

-Home Page- www.cia-drugs.org