To:                     "Dick Eastman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
From:                   "Eastman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date sent:              Wed, 29 Jan 2003 20:45:02 -0800
Subject:                [CIA-DRUGS] BUSH OPENS COASTS TO DRUGS, ILLEGALS, ARMS, ENEMY
INFILTRATORS  -- HE'S SENDING THE COAST GUARD TO FIGHT IN IRAQ!!!!!!

Now they can get into ths country that Chinese heroin made from the opium
that is now  once again supplied by the National Allicance drug lords of
Afganistan which the Taliban was erradicating before Bush moved in and murdered
the Taliban  etc.  Of course it is a plan to recover the US economy.  The drugs
in the US mean  big revenues for the druglords who then launder the drug revenues
to the investment bankers, who then invest the proceeds in China  --  and so the
"service sector" (which includes "financial services" like these) will once again
"carry the economy"  --  i.e., hide the major big-time economic depression by
averaging in the "profits" from drug laundering of  the financial sector.

ANd that is why we need to send the Coast Guard to Iraq --  "It's the economy
stupid!"  Ain't that right?)

Dick Eastman
Yakima

========
A wise observer writes:

   I was watching CNN and a ticker came across the screen sAying the
the "US Coast Guard is sending forces to the Pursian Gulf".  Why would
we send our Coast Guard there?  This thing is way way
off track.  If the coast guard is gone, who will prevent some ship from
coming in from the coast with a bunch of nasty stuff to attack us?

   This stupid idiot in the President's job has gone too far off the
mark for me!  I might just join the immigrants high tailing it outa
this country.

  Oh God Please save us from this waco President

=========

"Two world wars, shame on them;
a third world war, shame on us."

Case solved.  America's criminal ruling elite is
responsible for the war-instigating mass-murders
of 11 September, 2001. The proof is in the Pentagon
attack.

As you will see here, the  Pentagon's security camera
video sequence is "SMOKING-GUN" EVIDENCE, establishing
the  September 11 mass-murder as an "INSIDE-JOB," a
frameup conspiracy devised to involve the U.S. in a war
for  monopoly Control  of  oil, for war munitions and
war-debt profiteering, for greater centralization of
Federal power over our lives, and for the continuation
of Afganistani "Northern Alliance" druglords' opium
shipments over the Silk Road to China to boost world
HEROIN PRODUCTION thereby increasing the flow of drug
revenues that are laundered into the big New York and
City of London investment banks for investment in
"global plantation" penny-labor super factories in
the "People's" Republic  of Chinese Triad Princelings.

Steve Wingate
ANOMALOUS IMAGES AND UFO FILES
http://www.anomalous-images.com