-Caveat Lector-
In a message dated 1/30/03 2:25:42 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

"This is a moment to seize. The kaleidoscope has been
shaken, the pieces are in flux, soon they will settle
again. Before they do let us reorder this world."

- Tony Blair October 2, 2001

<A HREF="">www.ctrl.org</A> DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

Let us please be civil and as always, Caveat Lector. ======================================================================== Archives Available at: http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html <A HREF="">Archives of [EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>

--- Begin Message ---
-Caveat Lector-

Especially for Mark Urban. Here you see Tony Blair at Prime
Minister's Questions yesterday, spelling out in very clear terms what
is going to happen next.

Add that to what he said in October 2002 and you have some of what I
said in my last reply to you. He, Bush and the other criminals REALLY
believe they are on a mission to create a much better world. Nothing
will stop them.

"This is a moment to seize. The kaleidoscope has been
shaken, the pieces are in flux, soon they will settle
again. Before they do let us reorder this world."

- Tony Blair October 2, 2001

"MY WAR ON THE WORLD Jan 30 2003

Blair: We'll fight all who pose a threat

By James Hardy, Political Editor

WILD-EYED Tony Blair warned yesterday that he was ready to wage war
on the world.

The Prime Minister told jeering Labour MPs his next target after Iraq
was North Korea and the fight would go on until the world was a safer
place.

Anti-war MPs heckled Mr Blair during Commons question time as he
desperately tried to justify military action on Saddam Hussein.

They shouted "who's next?" and "when do we stop?" in one of the most
open shows of defiance since the crisis erupted.

A finger-jabbing Mr Blair turned on them: "After we deal with Iraq we
do, yes, through the United Nations have to confront North Korea
about its weapons programme.

"We have to confront those companies and individuals trading in
weapons of mass destruction.

"We stop when the threat to our security is properly and fully dealt
with."

Labour MPs are growing increasingly restless about the full-scale
rush to war.

Left-winger Lynne Jones accused the PM of only identifying Iraq as a
threat after George Bush grouped it with Iran and Kim Jong Il's
regime in North Korea as an "axis of evil".

The Premier snapped: "Precisely because he was a threat there have
been thousands of British forces down in the Gulf the whole time
flying over the no-fly zones.

"Precisely because he was a threat, we have had to impose a sanctions
regime on Iraq.

"Way before the axis of evil speech, at the very first meeting I had
with President Bush back in February 2001 I said that weapons of mass
destruction is an issue and we have to confront them."

Cabinet minister Clare Short renewed her warning that military action
must have full UN backing.

"We should all be clear that we unite behind the UN, and it's
invincibly strong this time, and that Saddam Hussein knows that we're
not going away and he can't push the inspectors back and stop them
operating like he did before," she said on BBC radio. "And then we
can minimise the risks of war, but we have to be willing, if
necessary, to take some military action to back up the authority of
the UN.

"We should deal with it in a way that minimises any risk of further
suffering to the people of Iraq."

The Commons bust-up followed a day of Government confusion over
alleged links between Iraq and al-Qaeda.

President Bush said in his State of the Union speech that
intelligence reports had shown extensive co-operation between the two.

Downing Street yesterday initially claimed Iraq was "sheltering" al-
Qaeda operatives. But at Question Time, the PM appeared to row back.
He said: "We do know of links between al-Qaeda and Iraq. We cannot be
sure of the exact extent of those links."

The Foreign Office added: "It would be hard to imagine that this was
happening without the knowledge and acquiescence of the regime."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews/page.cfm?
objectid=12585172&method=full&site\

-Home Page- www.cia-drugs.org
OM