-Caveat Lector-

Dear Condi:

> RICE: ... on December 7th. Instead, they filed a declaration that
> everybody knows was a joke -- 12,200 pages of nothing.

Of which U.S. agents stole 8000 pages and censored them from everyone.
Whatever did you do to them and why? Put blank pages in stead?

> RICE: 1441 is actually a very simple resolution. It says if Iraq fails
> to comply, fails to take advantage of this final opportunity to
> discharge its security obligations, then it will face serious
> consequences. Iraq was supposed to file a full and complete declaration
> about its weapons of mass destruction and their programs...

Let's hope we get to enforce all those resolutions about Israel and
destroy it's weapons of mass destruction as well. Last time they were
pointing their nukes at U.S.'s European allies' capitols and bragging how
they can nuke every city in Europe. Is this proper behaviour towards
US allies from America's best friend??

Israel's one bad-ass rogue nation and much more a threat than Iraq
and just as brutal to it's minorities. A society based on racism and
apartheid, daily torture and killing of minorities, crushing of homes,
collective punishments, no voting rights, anything and everything from
assassinations to public humiliation and denial of hospital treatment
to mothers giving birth.

This is the nation you Americans hold as your dearest ally. -
May God help & save us all from Satan's minions like you, Condi!!!