-Caveat Lector-

From: Gary Vesperman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subject: Finally, a motive for shooting down TWA 800
Date: Wednesday, April 14, 1999 11:25 AM

(Now, from a researcher and writer of advanced technologies,
comes his report on the probable motive for shooting down
TWA 800. Gary)

Gary:

I've been collecting information about this event since the day it
happened.  A serious mistake most conspiracy theorists make about this
event is the assumption that TWA 800 was either an accidental target of
a FUBAR missile test or a deliberate target. No one has yet provided any
information on any of the publicly available resources which tells me
either of these ideas is correct.  I believe the real answer is to be
found in the context of the event.

Consider this:

(1)    The site at which all particle beam accelerator technologies are
being developed and tested is the Brookhaven National Laboratories on
Long Island - parallel to the flight path of TWA 800 and 12 miles
distant.

(2)    The witnesses who reported seeing the "missile tail" almost
universally reported that the light path was illuminated in a searing
blue-green color.  No rocket fuel ever employed by US military arsenals
creates a blue green exhaust stream.

(3)    For years, every night three 747's depart from Kennedy on their
way across the Atlantic.  They are headed for Tel Aviv, Paris and
London, in that order, within 15 minutes of each other. This flight
schedule has not varied for more than 7 years. On the night TWA 800 was
felled from the sky, the Tel Aviv flight was diverted at the last minute
from its takeoff position - the official report says that the flight
engineer advised the pilot that he had a red system warning light come
on just as this plane was about to take off.  Flight 800 was two planes
behind. When it took off, it was in the airspace which would
ordinarily have been occupied by the Tel Aviv flight on its normal run.

(4)    The flight manifest for the Tel Aviv flight was seized within
minutes after the downing of TWA 800 - someone was standing at the
console in the control center with their finger on the button, waiting
for a signal.  The flight manifest for the Tel Aviv flight has never
been released - the odds are that it was destroyed and no longer exists.

I believe the real question here is not how TWA 800 was brought out of
the sky - rather, I believe we should be asking who was aboard the
aborted Tel Aviv flight.  If we ever get our hands on this manifest, I
believe we will discover that there were passengers aboard who were
prominent in the middle east conflict and whose continued presence and
involvement were in conflict with the agendas of the Clinton
Admininstration and the intelligence services. My opinion is that the
Tel Aviv flight was the intended target - TWA 800 just happened on that
fateful night to be in the wrongest possible place at the worst possible
time.  We will probably never know the real truth about this event - but
I believe it is the sign of a healthy society that so many people are
asking so many really tough questions.

 ÿ U