-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 4/16/99 4:18:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> In this article I will describe the Russian system as it developed
>   from 1977 to 1983, and give several examples of how it was used
>   during that period.  But first I will try to convince readers of
>   the credibility of my main source of information about it.
>
>   My main source is articles published in a weekly legislative
>   newspaper, WISCONSIN REPORT (WR), of Brookfield, Wisconsin, (P.O.
>   Box 45, zip 53005), written by the late Dr. Peter David Beter, a
>   well-respected Washington, DC attorney, Doctor of Jurisprudence,
>   and expert and consultant in international law, finance, and
>   intelligence

This is the same Dr. Beter who claimed that there were several Jimmy Carter
clones and that the real Jimmy Carter (and family) had been kidnapped or
eliminated.  I believe he also made similar claims about other world leaders.

as always, Caveat Lector